Love Bruise
Stuart/ Vince  |  NC-17  |  Angst, AU  |  UK
DeAnna Zankich

Sequel is  |  Seven Days Of Rain
Summary: Now that our boys have discovered they are compatible in every way, what will they do?

Warnings: None
Author Notes:
Spoilers:
Around midnight Vince woke up with his forehead still resting on his folded arm. He'd fallen asleep right where he landed after that incredible thing happened--he and Stuart had sex. Marvelous sex, actually. Mind-blowing, life-altering, unfuckingbelievable sex. Vince could feel some sort of reminder of the session on every inch of his body. Without looking around, he could tell he was alone in the big bed, but Stuart had covered him with the top sheet before he got up.

He rolled over carefully, stiffly and laid on his back on the satin sheets. Vince's neck ached from sleeping in that strange position, but otherwise, he felt rested and refreshed. Truth be told, he felt completely wonderful. Sitting up, he squinted through the glass walls that separated this room from the rest of the loft and looked around the large, quite space. "Stuart?" he called.

"Yeah. I'm here." Stuart's voice came from the direction of the bathroom. He appeared around the corner and walked toward the bed, once again wearing his sweats but no shirt. "Just went for a piss." He slid off his sweats and crawled back on the bed, lying next to his friend again. Vince arranged the top sheet so it draped over them both. He felt tightness in every one of his muscles. His shoulders and the backs of his legs were strained and he felt a tender spot on the inside of his right thigh. Testing it with his hand, he winced slightly.

"What?" Stuart asked, watching what he was doing under the sheet. "Did I hurt you?"

"Love bruise," Vince said, smiling. "It's from your hip bone. It might get black and blue, but I don't mind. Good battle wound."

Stuart snickered, leaning forward to give him a kiss. "I bet you're sore, aren't you? I gave you a good shafting."

"Well," Vince said, grinning uncontrollably. "Let's just say I definitely know you were up there." He wiggled closer to Stuart until their bodies touched, then he reached for his lover's hand and wove their fingers together.

Stuart wrapped his legs around Vince's until their limbs rested naturally against each other. "I was talking to you and you fell asleep," he said.

"I did? I'm sorry. I guess I just . . . drifted off. I'm sure I was listening. What were you saying?"

"It was juicy." His dark blue eyes flashed playfully.

"Well, you'll have to repeat it then, won't you?" Vince raised up on his elbow and looked at Stuart expectantly. Then it started to come back in his memory. "Wait," he said. "I remember. You were telling me about . . ." he trailed off, shyly, not wanting to say it out loud because he couldn't really believe it had been said at all.

"The fantasy I had about shagging you," Stuart finished for him.

"Right," Vince said, his cheeks burning. "God, I can't believe I fell asleep during that--of all things. You must have really worn me out." He was trying to remember what had actually been said before he fell asleep, but he was having absolutely no luck. He remembered Stuart saying `I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours,' but that's where the recollection ended. "Tell me again, all right?" he pleaded.

Stuart chewed his bottom lip. "You don't remember any of it?"

"I'm sorry. I don't." Vince smiled, sheepishly, really feeling badly that he'd missed it.

Stuart smirked. "You were listening for part of it, I know you were. It's rattlin' around in your subconscious somewhere. I'll give you a hint. Eyebrow cancer."

Instantly, Vince got the reference--he remembered the night in question clearly. But he had no idea how it connected to what Stuart might have said before he drifted off. He blinked, confused, racking his brain to remember.

"Nothing?" Stuart said, his brow lifting.

Vince sighed. "You have to tell me again, Stuart. Go on. I'm sorry I fell asleep."

"I don't care that you fell asleep. I was right behind you, in fact. It's two in the morning, you know."

Vince looked down at his watch and was surprised to see the time. In fact, it was almost three. "Shit. So it is. Funny. I'm wide awake."

"Me, too," Stuart wriggled against him, smiling wantonly. "We'll just have to amuse ourselves until it gets light. Then we can go for breakfast."

"Telling stories sounds like a good way to spend time," Vince said, feigning innocence. "How about you start. Tell me what you said."

"You promise to tell me yours after?"

He thought for a moment, wondering which of the many fantasies he should chose to reveal. All of them would somehow embarrass the crap out of him and as he rifled through the wealth of imagined scenarios in his head, each of them seemed more incriminating than the last. "I promise," he said, sighing reluctantly. "Go on, then."

"Do you remember that night?" Stuart began. "With that barman at Poptastic?"

"The one with the ring in his eyebrow," Vince said. "Yeah. I remember."

"You were so funny . . . you got us some great E from that Mickey Blake and we were both really high. But you were just . . . funny! You kept flirting with that barman and asking him if he was afraid he'd get eyebrow cancer from that piercing." Stuart laughed, resting his forehead on Vince's. "You were wearing those jeans I like and that bright blue shirt."

"What jeans?" Vince asked, completely astonished that Stuart had ever noticed any of his clothes--much less that he particularly liked something.

"The faded ones. With the little rip on the back pocket. They look fucking excellent on you."

Vince blushed, closing his eyes. "You never said."

"I just did. Anyway, that night I was watching you flirt with that eyebrow bloke and you were just . . . so . . . I don't know, I'd never seen you like that before. You were being all free and naughty."

"This was a while ago, Stuart. Like a year."

"About that, yeah." He looked in Vince's eyes. "Watching you flirt like that--full out like you were--it got me hot. Made me wonder what you were like in bed. If you were aggressive or cuddly. Got me thinking." His fingers toyed affectionately with the soft line of hair on Vince's belly. "I had a wank thinking about shagging you that night. I thought about you being all rough and possessive and that all this nicey nicey shit was just that--shit. That you were really this sexual animal in bed." He laughed, his smooth cheeks coloring. "Does that surprise you? That I thought about you like that?"

"Completely," Vince said and it was the truth. "I can't believe you were wondering and you never asked. I'd have told you anything you wanted to know. Would have demonstrated." Vince grinned, kissing the tip of Stuart's nose. "But, now you know, anyway."

"God, don't remind me about all that lost time," Stuart said, shaking his head. "Such a waste."

"We can always make up for it." Vince batted his eyes, pulling Stuart's body even closer to him.

"Tell me yours," Stuart whispered. "Tell me if I got close."

He placed little kisses on Stuart's neck, trying to bide some time, but he knew a ruse like that wouldn't be tolerated.

"Viiiinnnccee . . . Come on . . . Tell me." Stuart's fingers needled his ribs gently. "Was I close?"

"I . . ." Vince sighed. "I have to say, I never imagined you like this. Like you've been. All this . . . these sweet things. I always thought of you like I saw you. Like you were with all the others. Whenever I'd think of shagging you, it would always be something on the spur of the moment, completely unplanned. Like you'd just spontaneously decide to drop to your knees on the dance floor and blow me--or we'd all of a sudden finish that age old wank in a toilet stall or something."

"Mmmm," Stuart said, his eyebrows lifting lasciviously. "There's a thought. We could do that, you know. It'll be fun! Let's go out tomorrow night and do that."

"You mean later tonight."

"Yeah. Later. We'll go to Babylon and have a really hot wank in the toilet. We'll scream the place down and shock everyone." He chuckled deep in his throat, his fingers reaching down to tease Vince's swelling cock.

Vince closed his eyes, savoring the touch. "Everyone will think we're just faking."

"Yeah, but we'll know we're not." Stuart licked his throat with the tip of his tongue, making his way up for a kiss. Both their faces were a bit rough with stubble and the delicious contrast of scratchy cheeks and satiny lips was almost maddening. They nuzzled slowly, tongues flicking out to stroke the other, teeth nibbling lips, soft, sucking kisses.

Vince was hard again instantly and he closed his eyes as he kissed Stuart deeply.

"Mm," the brunette moaned against his mouth. "I love the way you kiss me when you're hard. So . . . hungry." Stuart sucked Vince's tongue and rubbed their cocks together in that writhing, feline way of his. He reached down between their closely pressed bodies and grabbed both their erections in his hand. Pressing the stiff organs flush against one another, he used the pad of his thumb to spread the slick pre-come they were both leaking around their tingling cock heads.

"Oh my God . . ." Vince moaned, his whole body reacting to that small touch. All his thoughts polarized into one and he was once again abandoned to lust. No uncertainty, no second-guessing, no self- doubt. He surprised himself with how easily he'd been making that transition these last few times he and Stuart had been sexual. He wasn't normally so aggressive in bed. Vince figured he was just riding some sort of self-esteem high because the magnificent, golden Stuart Jones had finally chosen to become his lover. Him. Vincent Tyler. Validation like that would go to anyone's head.

Stuart's breath came in shallow pants and his skin was warming rapidly. He turned on the bed and backed up against Vince, wiggling wantonly until he'd captured Vince's cock in the heated cleft of his ass. Vince gripped his narrow hips and held him firmly, rolling over onto his back with Stuart draped over the top of him. In this position, Stuart's head fell naturally over Vince's shoulder, exposing his lean torso and his outstretched neck. His legs fell apart over Vince's hips and he ground against the hard cock beneath him. Vince stroked him up and down the length of his body, his fingers loving and light, teasing the fine hairs with his short nails.

Trying to keep his wits about him, Vince reached over to the night table where Stuart had left the little bottle of lube. He would have to get inside the drawer for a condom but he figured he'd take things one step at a time.

He slicked the fingers of his right hand then reached down between Stuart's legs, stroking the lubricant over his tight balls and rubbing the swollen flesh just below them. Stuart moaned, placing his feet down on the mattress and raising his hips up just enough to give his lover's hand access to his anus. Sliding his middle and ring inside the hot, tense opening, Vince used his index finger and pinkie for leverage as he reached inside Stuart's body. Up slightly and arching just enough, he found the engorged prostate and pressed it gently.

Stuart shuddered, his body going rigid, his cock straining up his belly desperately. Vince rubbed his fingers in an out for a moment, preparing the orifice for entry. He felt Stuart swallow and gasp and Vince chewed his earlobe, breathing hard against his neck.

Sliding his fingers out, he gripped Stuart's hips again and rolled them both over to the left. Burying his face in those warm, fragrant curls at the nape of Stuart's neck, he whispered to his lover. "Do you want me to lick you?"

"No time," Stuart gasped. He reached over to the drawer, pulled it open, and took out a condom, tearing the small package with his teeth. He handed the rubber back over his shoulder and Vince took it, quickly rolling it onto his throbbing erection.

His fingers were still slick with lube and he smeared them around Stuart's anus one more time before getting in position. He planned to enter slowly and to fuck slowly, but Stuart's plan was somewhat different. He reached back and gripped Vince's cock just as Vince was taking hold of it in preparation to enter. As their wrists crossed in that tight space--Stuart's right and Vince's left--their matching silver bracelets clinked against each other. Vince was the only one that could see this happening, and the detail branded itself into his memory at the instant it occurred. He opened his mouth to say something about it--what, he had no clue--but Stuart gave him no time. He grabbed Vince's cock at the base and all but shoved it into his hot ass, making Vince gasp for air as the onslaught of pleasure shocked his system.

Stuart pushed back against him, taking his burning cock inside all the way to the root. He was tight as hell, but so ready that it didn't seem to matter. There was no doubt he wanted to be fucked hard and Vince found that he had no objection to that. Grabbing his best friend's hips with both hands, he rolled their bodies forward just enough to get leverage and then he started pumping. His cock had never felt bigger or harder and his entire body tensed with the rush of dominance. He was practically growling his moans were so guttural, but he was in heaven again.

This was the Stuart he'd always imagined--primal, raw, inexplicably lewd. A selfish, sexual predator that took no prisoners and suffered no whiners. This was the man he'd lusted after all these years. This carnal, rutting creature beneath him. Elusive, ornery, too slippery to be caught. This was the stuff of Vince's darkest fantasies. This was the core of his obsession.

And still, as Stuart lunged against him, he was the picture of beauty. Abandoned to his own pleasure, his dark eyes were glassy slits and his cherubic curls clung to his sweat-damp cheeks. Even in that moment of stark sexual gluttony, Stuart's face broke Vince's heart.

Just as he was reaching around to stroke his lover's cock, Stuart slammed back against him with one final shove. His body tensed and he groaned like he was in pain, but Vince could feel the contractions squeezing his own cock. Semen arched across the sheets in front of Stuart as his cock pulsed and exploded. The mere sight of this brought Vince's own orgasm almost out of no where--sudden, piercing, eye-watering in its intensity. He heard himself scream and he dug his fingers into Stuart's flesh. He actually saw stars.

A few panting seconds later and it was over.

Stuart rolled onto his belly, slowly disconnecting them. He brought his left hand up to his face and brushed away the hair clinging there, then he offered his friend a slow, contented smile. "Vince?"

"Hm."

"Do you know how few blokes have actually had me?"

"I'm guessing not many," Vince said, grinning. "You're bloody tight."

Stuart laughed. "Yeah. Felt nice, though, didn't it?" He scooted over on the satin sheet and laid just close enough so the edges of their bodies were touching.

Vince stroked his long spine, lovingly. "Sleepy?

"Nope. Just lying here." Stuart's breathing was regulating slowly and Vince could see his dark blue eyes were wide open. His gaze was distant and he appeared to be thinking of something intense. "We could give it a go, if you want," he said after a long time.

Vince knit his brow in a concerned frown. This had been bothering him ever since the first time Stuart kissed him last weekend. He knew they had to discuss this, but he felt like he'd never really be ready to do it. "I'm not asking for that," he said, because he felt like it was the best thing to say. The thing that would cause the least tension between them. "I mean, just so you know. I don't expect us to suddenly becoming boyfriends just because . . . of this."

Stuart looked at him, his blue eyes flinty. Clearly, Vince had said something wrong and insulted his proud friend, but he had no idea how. He hated it when he misjudged one of Stuart's reactions. It made him feel like a bad friend to not know every single way Stuart would feel, even though he knew that was ridiculous. He waited for the coming reproach with his heart pounding.

"Didn't we already cover this, anyway?" Stuart snapped. "You said I'd make a dreadful boyfriend and I suppose that was that."

"I was kidding when I said that," Vince defended. "That wasn't a serious conversation. I just wanted you to know that I'm not stupid and that I don't think you're going to settle down with me just because we've had sex. I mean, as far as I'm concerned, nothing has to change."

"Everything's changed, Vince." Stuart said these words slowly and deliberately, almost angrily. "Don't you think?"

Vince blinked, bewildered, then suddenly he felt terribly sad. Desperate. Like he'd messed everything up by not being completely honest. Like that had never happened before. He sighed, lowering his eyes so Stuart couldn't see into them. "I suppose it has. But I just . . ."

Stuart shifted, turning toward him on the bed. He lifted Vince's chin on the end of his finger. "Vince, didn't it ever occur to you that I might want to give this a go? I mean, what did you think I was doing with all this stuff these past few weeks?"

Taken completely aback, Vince just stared at him for a moment. "No, I reckon it never did occur to me. I suppose I . . . never would have thought that. Not in a million years. No matter what you did."

Stuart sighed, looking down. He didn't respond right away, he just laid there. His elegant fingers picked at the edge of the satin pillowcase under his head.

"Why, Stuart?" Vince implored, softly. "Why now?"

"It just feels like time," Stuart whispered.

Vince's heart was pounding so hard, he knew Stuart could feel it through the mattress. But there was nothing he could do about it. He was reeling with emotion and worse than that, he was terrified. "Am I just the obvious choice?" he said.

Stuart's eyes focused on his again, piercing him. "Of course you are. Why would you even ask me that? Who else would I chose, Vince? I love you. You're my best friend."

"Yeah, but that doesn't make me the best choice to be your boyfriend."

Stuart's beautiful face crumpled in a wounded frown. "I disagree," he said.

Vince almost died from the expression on his friend's face and he wished like hell he could take back everything he'd said--all of the wittering he'd done from the point where Stuart said he wanted to give it a go. If Vince could turn back time, he'd go back to that second and just bloody say yes. Yes a thousand times. Yes!

But it was too late for that. His protestation was out there, lying there between them. He couldn't take it back, he couldn't talk it away. It was there in plain sight and it couldn't be denied.

"I don't blame you, really," Stuart went on and Vince screamed inside as he listened to the hurt tone of the words. "I mean, obviously I don't deserve you. You're too good. You should have somebody much better. Somebody good, like you."

"Stuart . . ." He felt the tears rising and he didn't bother to hide them. "None of that matters, anyway. I'm stuck because I love you. No one else is going to compare, no matter what I do."

"But you still won't do it? You won't give me a chance?"

Vince covered his eyes with his hands and angrily wiped the big tears away. "Stuart, I'm not saying I won't do it!"

"Yes, you are."

"No! I'm not!" He looked at Stuart beseechingly. "I'm just . . ."

"You're scared, Vince," Stuart said. "I'm scared, too, for fuck's sake! But what you don't know, is that we're both scared for YOU!"

Vince just looked at him, letting the hot tears track down his face unabashedly.

"You think I don't know that I'm a bastard? You think that's news to me? Well, it isn't. And you would do anything for me. I know that and I know that even if I fucked everything up so badly that no other human being in their right mind would ever forgive me, that you would. You will always forgive me. Don't you see? That makes you the perfect choice for me--and it makes me the worst possible choice for you. Vince--I don't blame you for saying no. I'd say no if I were you. And I'm glad for you that you did."

"I'M NOT SAYING NO!" Vince shouted, his throat tightening from crying.

Stuart pulled him into a hug, squeezing him close, rocking him. "Shhhh. Stop it. I can't stand seeing you cry because of me. Shhh."

After grappling that horrible confusion for a long moment, Vince felt composed enough to continue talking. He wiped his eyes and sniffed then he looked up at Stuart again. "Will you do something for me?"

"Of course. What?"

"Will you ask me this again in a week? Seven days. Next Saturday. We'll both go away and really think about it--think about everything, all the possibilities. And then we'll have this conversation again. Okay?"

Stuart smoothed Vince's hair with his hand and offered a sad but agreeable smile. "Fine. Okay. A week."

Vince gave the same smile back, then he pressed his ear to Stuart's chest and listened to the heart pounding in there.
DeAnna's
Home Page