Sweet Redemption
Stuart/ Vince/ Brian  |  NC-17  |  Drama, AU, m/m  |  Both
DeAnna Zankich

Sequel to  |  Kisses Like Wine
Summary: Stuart has a rough talk with his mother and Brian looms on Vince's horizon. Stuart finally gets that spanking he's been waiting for. Brian uses his imagination and reaches into the boys' relationship from all the way across the pond. Brian, Stuart and Vince spend the weekend together. Stuart reflects on the changes in his life and gets prepared for the next phase. Brian takes his leave, but is he gone for good? Meanwhile, back in the shower . . .
Warnings: S&M
Author Notes: Extensive notes, please see story. Archivist Note, story split into two parts for easier loading.
Spoilers: General for both UK and US shows.
Title Sweet Redemption (Part One)
Pairing Stuart/Vince
Rating NC-17
Summary Stuart has a rough talk with his mother and Brian looms on Vince's horizon. Stuart finally gets that spanking he's been waiting for.
Warning Mild S&M contained herein. No bondage, no violence, everything is consensual among the characters. Please read with caution if that sort of thing bothers you.

Happy Tuesday, kids!

Hope you're all well.

My story goes marching on toward June 2. Here's the next part.

As always, I look forward to your comments. Please let me know what you think.

have a great day!

DeAnna Z.

Title Sweet Redemption (Part Two)
Pairing None
Rating R
Summary Brian uses his imagination and reaches into the boys' relationship from all the way across the pond.
Notes Yes, both Brian's and Burton's assistants are named Cynthia. These things happen in the world. Hope there's no confusion.

Happy Friday, luvs.

I feel badly posting this today when so many other writers shared stories on the list this afternoon. It's just too much to take in!!! However, since I'm working under a bit of a deadline with the wedding coming up on June 2, I have to put these out as they're completed--otherwise I'll get behind. And we wouldn't want that, would we? (Yes, that was a US Show Brianism :))

Here's the next section of this HUGE-OH story. Emily used that great word "insidious" to describe Brian's actions in my tale and it inspired me for this section. Thanks, Em! He's up to six different kinds of no good and that's why we love him. :)

Hope you enjoy. Have a great weekend.

love,
DeAnna Z.

Title Sweet Redemption (Part Three)
Pairing Stuart/Vince
Rating NC-17 (well, there's no REAL sex in this section, but it's still graphic enough for this rating).

Hiya!

Here's the next part. There's a little sex in this section, but nothing too intense. The next section, however, will be a whole different story. Ariel, get ready for Part Four, luv. It's all for you. :)

Oh, and the reference I'm making to Nine and 1/2 Weeks is actually quite uninformed. I've never read the novel, I was guessing at the chapter number. It seemed about right for the timing of the food scene in the film. Anyway, I'm not trying to get you guys to read the book as I haven't read it myself and cannot recommend it. However, I HIGHLY recommend the film if you have never seen it. It is truly a modern classic.

Enjoy and I hope you all had a great weekend.

lots of love,
DeAnna Z.

Title Sweet Redemption (Part Four)
Pairing Stuart/Vince/Brian
Rating NC-17 (This one is a bit more graphic than my `usual', please heed the warning and don't read it if you are easily offended.)
Summary Round Two of the Threesome of the Century. Buckle up.

Happy Friday.

Are the weeks flying by, or is it me?

Anyway, I'm very excited about this section of my story. It's graphic, so please be warned. Might even gross a few of you out. I'm sorry if it does, but please read and heed the warnings I post and hopefully no one will toss their lunch. :)

This is the first part of what I hope to be a very long, fruitful weekend in my story's timeline. I do hope you enjoy it.

As always, I look forward to your thoughts and comments.

Have a wonderful weekend, my friends.

luv,
DeAnna Z.

Title Sweet Redemption (Part Five)
Pairing Stuart/Vince
Rating NC-17 (you might never look at salad dressing the same way again)
Summary Round Two of the Threesome of the Century continues. Meanwhile, a few minutes later . . .

Okay, I've been having nothing but trouble with Yahoo all day, so I have no idea if this will even make it to you. But--here's the next part of my story.

Hope you enjoy it--the boys' Lost Weekend continues and we finally find out where Vince learned all this naughty little skills :).

Lots o' love,
DeAnna Z.

Title Sweet Redemption (Part Six)
Rating NC-17 (next time you go to a wedding, you won't be able to keep a straight face when the couple cuts the cake)
Summary Round Two of the Threesome of the Century continues.

Hi all.

I tried to get this posted a few hours ago, but I couldn't get into the site. Yet another joyous Yahoo problem. Also, in case anyone missed the previous section of this story due to the problems we've been having, I posted it at digest number 8028 (that's SR part 5). Don't want anyone to be confused, after all, especially if you've come this far with me already.

Okay, this one's LONG so if you have any trouble receiving it just let me know and I'll find some other way to get it to you.

I thought I could complete this wild weekend of theirs in six parts, but I need one more. I'll try to get that out in the next day or so.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and that you enjoy this next installment. More fun with food is had in this section, so be prepared. It gets messy. :)

Love to you all,
DeAnna Z.

Title Sweet Redemption (Part Seven-Final)
Rating NC-17
Summary Round Two of the Threesome of the Century wraps up. Stuart reflects on the changes in his life and gets prepared for the next phase. Brian takes his leave, but is he gone for good? Meanwhile, back in the shower . . .

Happy Monday, friends!

Okay . . . this section will seem a bit introspective and slushy, but I had to do it this way in order to set up some stuff that's coming. Some of you might feel there's something 'missing' from this scene that you were expecting to find here, but don't worry. It's coming. Somewhere out there before the knot is tied. That's all I'm sayin'.

I have three weeks to wrap this up and about ten million ideas, so I have to calm down and choose the right ones. I hope you've enjoyed revisiting this little threesome. I know I have.

Here's the last part. I'd love to know your thoughts.

Take care and have a great week.
love,
DeAnna Z.
Stuart

That Saturday morning, he drove ten miles out of town to his parents' house. Vince had to work the early shift but said he'd be along as soon as he could. They hadn't talked much more about Stuart's illicit phone call with Brian but the presence of it was palpable between them. He had yet to redeem his raincheck for a proper spanking and every time he looked in his lover's pale blue eyes, Stuart felt the crackle of anticipation. He was waiting breathlessly for the other shoe to drop.

Parking the Jeep in his parents' driveway, Stuart shut off the engine and just sat there for a moment. He was nervous about going inside, although he didn't know why. His mother had managed to get a grip on the idea of her son marrying another man in her own back garden and she'd actually become quite supportive. Of course, his father had always been supportive. Stuart really had no idea why he felt so apprehensive but the feeling was hard to ignore. Finally, he took a deep breath and got out of the car.

He stood with his hands in his pockets on the porch while he waited for his knock to be answered. It was a cold morning in Manchester and he could see his breath puffing in the air. Big drops of dew clung to every flat surface . . . car windows, recycling bins, roof awnings. Stuart had a flashback of riding his bicycle down that very street when he was a schoolboy, skidding the tires in the moisture on the sidewalk.

Clive opened the door and smiled at his son warmly. "Ah, goodmorning, lad. Come in. Your mother's cooking everything in sight for breakfast." He pulled Stuart into a tight embrace then closed the front door.

The smells of frying eggs, brewing coffee and something sweet baking in the oven filled the house as the two men made their way toward the kitchen. Stuart's eye caught a newly framed photograph sitting on the mantle as he passed: a shot of him and Vince arm in arm and holding out champagne glasses from the engagement party. They were both smiling in the photo but Stuart didn't recall when it had been taken.

"Goodmorning," Margaret all but sang as her son came into her kitchen. "Give us a kiss, luv. How are you, then?"

Stuart kissed his mother's cheeks then took off his jacket and hung it over the back of one of the dinette table chairs. "Good, thanks. How are you?"

"Oh, the usual," she said. "Trying to keep myself busy. Your father's been going mad in the garden. Wait `til you see. Is Vince on his way?"

"He's got the early shift. Should be along in about an hour."

"Oh," she said. "Should we wait to eat?"

"He said not to."

"Well, I'll save him something anyway. Would you like a coffee?"

"Thanks." He sat down at the table and noted how small it seemed. A bit sadly, Stuart realized he hadn't sat at that table for a meal in years.

Margaret poured him a cup of coffee and set it down in front of him. "Sugar's on the table," she said. "Do you still use sugar?"

"Sometimes," he said. "I have to be in the mood."

Clive had gone off to the lounge and presently he returned with a small stack of drawing paper in his hand. "I've been making some sketches," he said, taking a seat at the table beside his son. "We're still talking about 50 guests, yeah?"

"Give or take."

"Then we're going to have to get creative with seating. Take a look at these and see if any of the arrangements strike your fancy."

Stuart took the sketches and began looking them over one at a time.

"Is Vince's father going to come?" Margaret asked as she stirred the eggs in the skillet.

"He'll be invited," Stuart said. "Dudley's a good bloke, he'll most likely come. And Judith, his half sister."

"Oh, I remember Judith," she said. "Lovely girl. She used to play football with you boys when she came down. Wasn't she recently married herself?"

"Yeah. His name's Adrian," Stuart said, leaving out the fact that he thought Judith's husband was a right twat. Just then his mobile rang and he had to dig it out of his jacket pocket. The display screen read Vince's name and he pressed `Answer'. "Hey."

"Hiya. Just wanted you to know I'm on my way. I got a cab outside the store. How's it going?"

"All right," Stuart said. "We'll hold breakfast for you then, if you're that close."

"Oh, fine. I'm starved. I should be along in about ten minutes."

"See you then. Love you."

"I love you, too," Vince said, his tone a bit surprised. "Even though I can't believe you just said that in front of your parents."

Stuart laughed a little. "I'm sure my parents know I love you, Vince. I'm marrying you for Christ's sake. See you in a few minutes, yeah?"

"Yeah. Bye."

He hung up and slipped the phone back into his jacket pocket, glancing at his mother shyly. "Sorry," he said. "I shouldn't be so slushy with him in public."

Margaret shook her head. "I completely disagree. No one ever gets tired of hearing they're loved." She looked right into her son's eyes and gave him a soft smile.

Stuart felt his cheeks burn under her gaze and he looked away.

Vince

Almost immediately after he hung up with Stuart, his mobile rang again. He flipped open the phone but the display said the caller was anonymous. He answered anyway.

"Hello, this is Vince."

"It's Brian."

He raised his eyebrows and smiled. "Why, Mr. Kinney. How are ya?" Vince glanced at his watch and ran the numbers. "Five in the morning there. Your guilty conscience keeping you awake?"

"I'm not the least bit guilty," Brian said. "I only regret that you weren't on the call, too."

"Uh huh."

"How come you don't believe me, Vince?"

"Dunno. Just a bit of niggling doubt." He looked out the window at the cold morning as the taxi passed into suburban Didsbury. "I reckon I don't trust you."

"I had a feeling that might be the case," Brian said. "But . . . I want to change that."

"I'd say you've got quite a job on your hands, then."

The American was quiet for a moment and Vince wondered if their connection hadn't been broken. "Brian?"

"I'm here," he said. "Vince, I want us to be friends. Can we do that?"

"Dunno," Vince said, squinting skeptically. "I'll always think you have an ulterior motive."

"That's because I will. I want to be welcome in your bed the next time I come to Manchester."

He couldn't help grinning as his blood raced at the thought of having Brian and Stuart together again. Vince licked his lips before he replied. "I never said you weren't welcome in our bed, Brian. Just as long as we're both in it WITH you."

"Fine with me, honey. That's the way I want it, too." Brian cleared his throat and took a deep breath. "So . . . let's be friends, you and me. I want to regain your trust. Will Stuart let us talk without him if we don't do anything sexual?"

"I'll have to run that by him first," Vince said. "But I wouldn't count on him agreeing."

"Is he as possessive of you as you are of him?" Brian purred.

Not knowing how to answer that, Vince just laughed making it seem as though the answer went without saying. The truth was, he had no idea. Stuart had never been in a situation where he had to show possessiveness toward Vince. Jealousy, yes. Fear of abandonment, certainly. But never possessiveness. At least not up to that point.

"All right," Brian said. "You ask him if I can be friends with you and let me know what he says." Vince could hear him stretching and sighing on the other end of the line and he had to fight himself to not ask what Brian was wearing. "I'm going to bed," Brian said. "What are you doing?"

"Going to breakfast at Stuart's parents' house. We're having the wedding there. Did he tell you?"

"No, that's cool. I thought his mother was having a conniption about him being gay."

"She did at first," Vince said. "But she's all right now." He glanced at the scenery on the road and determined that he had about five more minutes before they got to the Jones' house. Might as well get that `friend' thing rolling while he had a moment. "What about your parents," he asked. "Do they know?"

"No," Brian said, his voice rough and a little sleepy. "I don't really talk to them that much." He took another deep breath. "Okay, I gotta go. I'm falling asleep. Talk to you soon?"

"Yeah. Take care," Vince said and then he hung up, dropping his phone back into his pocket.

Unconsciously, his fingers went down to the Claddagh ring and turned it gently while he rode the rest of the way to Stuart's parents' house.

Stuart

After they had eaten and gone over the sketches Clive had made, the boys went outside to the garden to get a better idea of the space. Clive and Margaret insisted on clearing up the dishes themselves and said they would be out momentarily.

Standing under the slight outcropping under the front room, Stuart held up the sketch he and Vince liked the best.

"We could do this if we put half the chairs on one side and the other half over here," he said.

"Are we walking down the aisle like a couple of mongs?" Vince said, playfully.

Stuart stared at him with a dead serious expression. "Vince, you're wearing a dress. We covered this."

Vince just lowered his chin and smiled. "I'll go to the bloody thing naked first."

"Oooow, will you, now?" Stuart giggled, biting his bottom lip. "THAT will go over well with my parents."

"At least they'll know what their little boy's getting." Vince chuckled devilishly and walked over to where his lover stood, wrapping his arms around Stuart's waist. He brushed their noses together then gently nipped Stuart's full bottom lip.

"I missed you this morning," Stuart whispered. "You know how anxious I get if I don't get to come in the morning . . ." He parted his partner's lips with his tongue, pressing their bodies close together. Holding Vince's face in his hands, Stuart closed his eyes and sighed into the slow, wet kiss. Vince's lips were hot and he tasted faintly of the sweet lemon curd he'd had on his toast. His lips were like a supple confection and Stuart sucked them wantonly.

"Careful, now," Vince whispered. "Don't give me a hard-on in your parents' garden."

They both giggled into their kiss, pressing in to taste each other again. This went on for almost five minutes, until they were both breathing a bit raggedly and rubbing their swelling cocks against each other's.

"See what happens when you don't wake me before you leave?" Vince cooed, stroking Stuart's back with his hands. "We end up mauling each other at the first site of privacy."

"Sorry to interrupt," Margaret said, clearing her throat. She was standing about ten feet away under the outcropping, her cheeks colored with an embarrassed blush and an apologetic smile on her face. "I, uh . . . sorry, boys."

Vince smiled at her sweetly. "My fault," he said. "I'm afraid I can't keep my hands off him."

Stuart felt his cheeks heat up and he groaned. "Oh, Christ," he said miserably. "Zip it up, will ya? I'm sorry, Mum. Didn't mean to . . ."

"Oh, no," she said, laughing nervously. "Not at all. Right, well your father sent me down with this gadget." She stepped forward with a large chrome tape measure in her hand. "He said we should write down some measurements for where you'd like to put the chairs."

Vince took the tape measure from her then took the sketch from Stuart and started toward the far side of the garden. Clive was just coming down the stone steps from the house, carrying a plastic chair from the front garden.

"We'll measure this one," Stuart's father said. "And then we'll do the math for the number of guests you expect." He set the chair down and Vince went over with the tape measure, momentarily leaving Stuart and his mother out of their earshot.

Margaret turned to him, her cheeks still a bit pink. "I'm sorry, Stuart. I feel like I interrupted."

"No, it's fine. It's your garden. We shouldn't have been snoggin' like that out here, anyway." He looked down at the soft green grass under their feet and wished with all his soul that this subject would go away.

Margaret shook her head and offered a soft, amazed laugh. "I've . . . never seen you kiss anyone before," she told him. "I mean, pecks on the cheeks for family and all, but . . . I've never once seen you kiss someone in THAT way. With passion." She looked him dead in the eye and her manner became more serious. "Is he good to you, then?"

"Mum," Stuart groaned, practically crawling out of his skin.

"Oh, come on, then. I know all this stuff about Marie. You and I have to catch up." She tried to sound jovial . . . like this was a fun, lighthearted topic . . . but he could see the tension creasing the corners of her eyes. And then there was the blinking. His mother always blinked too often when she was anxious.

Stuart glanced over at his lover and his dad as they measured the chair and scribbled some notes on the sketch. It was a bright, fair day and Vince had taken off his jacket and tie before breakfast. He strolled around the garden with the sleeves of his dark blue shirt turned back to show the soft down of blond hairs on his wrists and forearms. When he smiled at Clive, his blue eyes sparkled in the late morning sun.

"Yeah," Stuart said. "He's good to me, Mum. Vince is lovely."

She smiled a bit secretively. "You clearly fancy each other blind. I hope you never lose that."

He made himself look at her then but he couldn't help toeing the ground with his shoe as he spoke. "Yeah, that's really important to me, actually," he said. "I think we'll be all right."

"Good," Margaret said. For a moment she just stood there looking at him in that speculatively, searching way mothers had. She lifted her chin just slightly and regarded him with keen interest. "How old were you, then?" she said. "The first time."

Stuart swallowed. "Um, are you asking . . ?"

"When you lost your virginity, yes." She nodded and smiled at him. "Like I said, I know all these things about your sister. Your turn to confess." Again she forced that jovial air, but the blinking never stopped.

He took a deep breath and slipped his hands into his pockets. "Mum, I don't think you want to know."

"I think I do. What, you're afraid I can't handle it? I'm assuming you were quite young, Stuart. You were always such a sensual, affectionate child. You learned very early on that you could get what you wanted by flirting. And God gave you all this on top of it." She reached out with her gentle fingers and touched his curls.

Stuart blushed even more, dying inside he was so uncomfortable. But he knew she wouldn't let up until she got her answers so he tried to steady himself. "How old do you think I was?" he said.

"I have a guess," Margaret said. "But . . ."

"Tell me."

"Well, it was just a feeling I had. That time when your cousins came to stay for the summer and I found you and that boy, Campbell, down here right under this outcropping. You looked like you could have been playing rough like boys do, rolling about in the dirt, but there was something in your eyes. I thought of that just the other day, in fact. I was sitting there wondering how I never spotted it and why it was so obvious to your father."

"You just didn't want to see it is all," Stuart said softly.

"I suppose," Margaret said. "So, was that it? That time with Campbell?"

Stuart recalled the incident as though it had happened that very morning. Campbell had been a friend of his cousin's . . . a beautiful blonde boy a year older than Stuart. He was brash and cocky and Stuart had been drawn to him like a magnet. Even then, he could recall exactly how the boy had smelled . . . light, clean sweat and the faint aroma of maple syrup on his warm young skin. They'd snogged like mad, rolling on the grass under that outcropping. Then they had an almost violent wank while they tongued each other's mouths and throats, groping awkwardly for the pleasure they had yet to fully understand. Stuart could still feel the depth and intensity of that orgasm and he swallowed as his mouth flooded with saliva. He had to clear his head or he was going to get hard from the memory. "Sorry," he said. "I mean . . . you did nearly catch me having him, but . . . that wasn't my first time. Good guess, though."

"It wasn't?" she said, her brow knitting. "Stuart, you were barely fourteen then."

"Yeah," he said, hedging. "See? I told you. You probably don't want to know this."

Margaret's eyes registered a moment of disquiet and then she gave him an almost cheeky smile. "Go on then. You're old Mum isn't as frail as she looks. How old were you?"

He looked at her for a long moment before answering. "Twelve," he said softly.

She sighed then took in a big, stabilizing breath. "Oh my. That's bloody young, love. Who was it? Vince?"

"I didn't know Vince then, remember?" he said. "We came over here when I was just fourteen."

"So this was still in Dublin, then," she said and he could see her mind rifling the file of memories of his childhood. When she found what she was after, her expression almost went slack. She stared at him. "Oh, God. Tell me it wasn't that . . . no. It couldn't have been."

"What?" he said.

Margaret walked over and sat on a stone bench near a row of hydrangea her husband had only recently planted. "When you were twelve you couldn't get through a conversation without mentioning that man's name. You were beside yourself with it." She looked up at him as he stood above her. "I can't believe I didn't see it then."

Stuart waited, just looking at her and wishing they'd never started this conversation.

"It was that Sean Daniels, wasn't it?" Margaret said. "Your PE teacher. You talked non-stop about him for months before we moved. I thought you just admired him or something, I . . . Lord. I had no idea."

"It's all right, Mum," Stuart said, gently resting his hand on her shoulder. He could feel her trembling and he hated that. "I was the one started it. He didn't . . . molest me or anything. I practically forced myself on him. I was mad for him."

She laughed weakly. "Well, I suppose there's no harm done." She looked up her son again, her eyes delving into his. "Was there?"

"No," Stuart said. "It was actually quite nice. It a good memory. He was kind to me, don't worry."

Margaret shook her head. "God, he used to say the nicest things about you." She laughed softly. "How old was he?"

"Twenty-five, twenty-six. Don't think I knew, really."

She took a deep breath and he was glad to see some of the color return to her cheeks. "Well, then," she said. "At least now I know." She gave him a wobbly smile. "But, do you think you might have . . ."

"What?" he said, sensing a bad shift in the already tense conversation.

"Well, I wouldn't know of course, but do you think that if you'd had your first sexual experience with a woman that you would have . . ."

"No, Mum," Stuart said. "I never once fancied women in my entire life. I fancied other boys before Mr. Daniels, but never any girls."

She looked down a bit sheepishly. "That's how it works, then? You're born with it."

"Yeah," he said, turning his attention to Vince and his father who were laughing about something on the other end of the garden. "That's how it works. So, you want to be careful about phrases like `sexual preference'. It's not a preference, Mum. It's just the way it is. Like my blue eyes and black hair."

He was still looking across the garden when he felt his mother take his hand. He looked back at her and saw her eyes were welling up. He wished he could do something to soothe her but he was at a complete loss for words. Her expression made him want to scream.

"Do you know that I love you and sister more than anything else?" Margaret asked him.

"Yeah," he said, meaning it and knowing exactly how she felt.

She squeezed his hand and wiped at her face quickly as she stood up from the bench. "Right then," she said. "Let's go see what's so bloody funny over there." She took his arm and they walked across the dewy grass to where her husband and his fianc stood waiting.

Vince

Back home later that afternoon, he kept his eyes on Stuart. His lover had been quiet ever since they left his parents' house and Vince couldn't guess why. The morning had been nice, in his opinion. Lovely meal, nice chat and they got a lot of planning done for the wedding. Stuart seemed to have had the wind knocked out of him but when Vince inquired, his lover just said he was a bit knackered.

Rummaging in the pantry, Vince found some hot chocolate mix. He heated some milk on the cooker and made two cups of cocoa, then he grabbed some butter biscuits off the top of the fridge and carried the lot up to the bedroom.

Stuart was sprawled on the bed on his back with the sketch of his father's garden in his hand, squinting at the notes and additional plans they'd made that morning. Vince brought the mugs and cookies to the night table then crawled onto the bed beside his lover.

"It'll be good, this," Stuart said, nodding toward the sketch. "We'll have plenty of space and it'll be nice. IF it doesn't bloody rain, that is."

"It won't rain," Vince said. He took the sketch out of Stuart's hands and set it aside. "Hot chocolate?"

"Is that what I smell?" he said, smiling. He sat up and reached for one of the mugs on the night table, holding it by the handle and bringing it to his nose. Stuart inhaled the sweet aroma and closed his eyes. "Mmmm. Lovely. The real stuff. Thanks." Vince watched him sip the chocolate and lick his lips. "Yummy."

Pleased with himself, Vince sat up and reached for his own mug. Sitting cross-legged on the bed, he blew on the hot mixture in his cup and watched Stuart over the rim. "What's wrong, luv? Tell me."

"Nothin'," he said. "I've said as much every time you've asked me today. I'm just . . . tired."

"Let's take a nap, then." Vince batted his eyes seductively. "I'll rub your back, put you to sleep."

Grinning, Stuart nodded. "All right. I want this first, though." He raised the cup to his mouth and sipped again, closing his eyes in response to the rich taste. "That's sooo good. You always know just what to do for me."

"Do I?" Vince asked.

"I think so."

Taking a deep breath, Vince settled back against the pillows. "Did you and your mum have a bad conversation or something? You seemed to be into something heavy so your dad and me left you be for a bit."

Stuart shook his head. "She was asking me about when I lost my virginity and stuff like that. She got set off from seeing us kissing. Said she's never seen me kiss anyone before, apparently."

Vince laughed. "Sorry about that. I couldn't keep my hands off you."

"You didn't hear me complaining," he said. "I was just embarrassed `cos she saw us. I knew it would lead to a big discussion that I wasn't ready to have. And it did."

"Did you tell her about Mr. Daniels?"

"Yeah," he said. "She figured it out after I told her how old I was when it happened. Made her cry, for fuck's sake." He shivered, raising his cup to his lips again.

"Oh, love. Don't be bothered by that," Vince said. "It's all new to her. She's got to sort it out. She's doing much better, you've got to say."

"Yeah, yeah. She is. But I . . . just wish we hadn't had to go into that. Not today, anyway. Got enough going on."

Vince sipped his own chocolate, wincing a bit from the heat of the liquid. It didn't surprise him that the temperature seemed perfect to Stuart. He liked really hot bath water and wouldn't touch a cup of tea or coffee that hadn't been heated to a rolling boil. He could take a lot of heat, Stuart Jones. But in turn, he was always the first one out with a jacket when the weather turned cool in the fall.

Stuart moved up on the bed so they were both resting against the pillows. The lithe brunette snuggled into Vince's chest and laid his head on his shoulder.

"That's all, then?" Vince asked softly. "That's what's got you down today?"

Stuart was quiet for a long time before he replied. He seemed to be trying to decide what to say next. "He's bought you a present."

Confused, Vince blinked at him. "Who, your father?"

Stuart looked right in his eyes. "Brian."

Vince felt his heartbeat pick up and he knew Stuart could feel it, too. "What's he bought?" he said.

"Jewelry," Stuart said, smiling a little. "And I won't let you wear it, so it doesn't matter if you like it." He sipped his chocolate again.

Vince chuckled. "Is it a bracelet?"

"Cuff links. Nice antiques, apparently. He was buying them when I rang him the other day."

"Mm," Vince said, nodding. "Did you help him choose them?"

"No. He did that all by himself. I told him not to spend his money since I wasn't going to let you wear them. It's a waste. I'm sure they were bloody expensive, knowing him."

Vince set his mug on the table beside the cookies then reached down to slip his fingers into Stuart's hair. The silky curls sprang gently against his palms, tickling his skin and making his blood race. Letting out a long, luxuriant sigh, Vince pet his lover's hair soothingly. "He rang me on the way to your parents' house this morning," he confessed.

"Did he, now?" Stuart's voice was soft but clear. His tone was unmistakable.

"He . . . wants to be friends with me," Vince continued. "Asked if you would mind him and me talking as long as we didn't do anything sexual."

"I mind," Stuart said and Vince could feel his lover's body tensing against his own.

"All right, all right," he said, putting a line of soft kisses on Stuart's forehead. "Shhh . . . I know he's just trying to get to you, anyway."

Stuart sighed then wiggled out of Vince's arms and stood up. He walked over to the dresser and opened the ceramic box where they kept their jewelry. Before he took anything out, Stuart stripped down to his black Calvin's, dropping his shirt and trousers at his feet. He glanced over his shoulder at Vince with an almost wicked grin on his handsome face, then he reached into the jewelry box for that thick gold bracelet. Stuart held the bracelet out on the end of his index finger then turned slowly around. He took a few steps closer, grinning mischievously, until he was standing right at the side of the bed but still just out of Vince's reach. He dangled the bracelet over the mattress.

"I'm still waiting on that spanking," he said.

Vince just smiled at him calmly. "Yeah, I know you are."

"You told me that if I was bad, I'd get spanked. Now . . . I think I was bloody bad ringing Brian and having a wank on the phone when you weren't there. But . . . I reckon that wasn't bad ENOUGH `cos you still haven't spanked me."

"Nope," Vince said, fighting a grin. "I haven't." He laid on the bed with his feet out, looking relaxed and unaffected by his lover's display, but inside . . . he felt something moving into place. Inside, he was preparing to spring.

"Well," Stuart said, playfully challenging. "I think I know what will get me that spanking." He held the bracelet in his hand then slowly pushed his underwear down over his hips. He stepped out of them, kicked them aside and then leaned one leg against the mattress. Once again, he dangled the bracelet on the end of his finger while he stroked his lengthening cock with the other hand. Stuart didn't say anything, he just stood there smirking and playing with himself until his cock had grown to its full erection.

Vince watched this demonstration with what appeared to be passive interest. He followed the movements of his lover's hands, watched his dark blue eyes, kept track of the bracelet . . . but he never showed any difference in emotion on his face. Vince just waited for what he knew was coming.

"Does this bracelet make you jealous, Vince?" Stuart purred.

"You know it does."

"And do you want to make me jealous be becoming `friends' with the man that gave me this bracelet?"

"I might do, yeah. You're quite interesting when you're jealous." Vince focused on his lover's hands as Stuart brought that damned bracelet over to his erect cock and gently slipped it over the swollen head.

"I do this all the time . . ." Stuart said, grinning. He held the thick gold links in his curled fingers and gently rubbed the bracelet up and down the length of his cock. "Makes me think of fucking Brian right here in our bed . . ."

Vince licked his lips as a big drop of clear fluid slid down the back of that gorgeous erection. He almost lunged at Stuart right then, but he steadied himself and waited. He felt his own cock throbbing in his trousers and his heartbeat was picking up quickly. Watching the gold catch the light as Stuart moved it along his cock made Vince think of how Brian must have looked sitting in the front seat of his car having a wank with Stuart on the phone. That image alone was the final straw.

Taking a deep breath, he got off the bed on his side and walked around the foot of it to the wardrobe. Stuart stayed where he was and watched him with keen interest, his hand still stroking the bracelet up and down his cock.

Vince opened the wardrobe and reached into the shelf there for that supple black leather Gucci belt. He heard Stuart breathe a seductive chuckle behind him and Vince gave him a little smile as he turned around. Walking up to his lover, he stood right behind him, pressed against him, and stroked the smooth skin of his back.

"You know how you're upsetting me . . ." he whispered against Stuart's ear. "I want you to stop playing with that bracelet. Now."

Stuart let his head back on Vince's shoulder, giggling deep in his throat. "I can't . . . it feels too lovely. I'm going to come in a second . . ."

"Oh, no you're not." Vince reached around him and grabbed the wrist of his lover's right hand, stopping its movements. "You are going to put that bloody thing down and lie on the bed on your belly. Put it down."

Stuart turned his head just enough to get a kiss then he tossed the bracelet out onto the middle of the bed.

"Lie down, you naughty little boy," Vince instructed, his hands caressing Stuart's ass and the backs of his thighs. He gave the brunette a gentle push at the small of his back and Stuart tipped forward onto the bed, lying down obediently with his arms at his sides. He wiggled on the comforter a little, rubbing his stiff cock into the fabric.

In order to make him be still, Vince spanked Stuart's plump ass very gently with his open hand, but he could feel the sting of it all across his palm. One had to be very careful when doing that . . . the open hand always hurt a lot more than it might seem to. Stuart didn't mind, though. He moaned and giggled under the smack, turning his head on the mattress so he could look back at Vince.

"Ouww," he cooed appreciatively. "Lovely . . ."

Vince shook his head. "I'm sorry, luv. I don't . . . have as much control with that. I'm afraid I'll hurt you if I spank you like that. I'd rather use the belt."

"Fine," Stuart said. "I love the belt."

Nodding, Vince leaned over and placed a few lingering kisses over the spot he'd just smacked . . . rubbing his nose back and forth and smelling the silky skin. Then he reached down and spread Stuart's thighs with his hands. He stroked all the skin he could reach . . . gently massaging the sensation into those lovely cheeks. His cock itched and he couldn't wait to get to the fucking bit, but he knew he had to make a good show of this strapping first. After all, he'd made his lover wait days for it.

Winding the belt around his hand until he had just enough of it loose, Vince started with a series of short smacks on the tender flesh of the backs of Stuart's knees. He did this gently because that area was very sensitive, and as he made his way up those beautiful thighs he increased the pressure of his strokes. By the time he reached Stuart's smooth buttocks, he was swinging the belt relatively hard and the sound of the leather striking that warm skin was brutally tantalizing. He worked his way up and down Stuart's legs repeatedly, never stopping for a break, intending to assault his lover with so much sensation that he would beg for mercy. It took a bit longer than he anticipated, but eventually Stuart twisted on the bed and wiggled away from the strap.

Laughing like a kid, he reached up and grabbed the belt out of Vince's hand, tossing it over the edge of the bed. He yanked off his lover's clothing then hauled him down onto the mattress, driving his tongue into Vince's mouth with so much force it almost hurt. Stuart's cock leaked and burned against Vince's belly as they rolled across the bed, making their way toward the night table.

When they were close enough, Vince reached into the drawer and took out the jar of Ponds cold cream. He held it in his hand as he rolled over onto his back, spreading Stuart's legs out around his waist.

"Hold still . . ." he said, but Stuart was having none of him.

"I can't wait," he said. "You have to fuck me now. Put the cream on later." He reached under the pillow and grabbed their bottle of lube.

Vince set the cream aside and took the lube out of Stuart's hand, opening it quickly. He spilled some of it on his lover's smooth back as he reached down with his slicked fingers, deftly inserting them into that already relaxed and willing opening. Stuart kissed him and ground against him, shivering with desperate desire.

"Please, Vince . . ." he pleaded. "Don't torture me. I'm going to come as soon as you get in there." Stuart tugged his lover over on top of him and they looked in each other's eyes.

Vince smiled down at his beautiful boyfriend and raised up his legs, hooking Stuart's knees over his own shoulders. He spread the rest of the lube in his hand over his straining cock then he slipped inside Stuart's body in one, long stroke. Stuart took in a huge, gasping breath, arched his back and clamped his hands on Vince's thighs. His body shook and he cried out and . . . just like he said . . . he came right then and there.

Leaning forward just slightly, Vince rubbed his tingling cock into the sharp contractions inside Stuart's body. The combined sensations of being squeezed and stroked simultaneously had him coming almost immediately. Stuart's ragged moans were unbearably erotic . . . so supplicating and abandoned. It was a lost sound, a surrendered sound and it made Vince feel fiercely protective of his lover's vulnerability.

Stuart pulled him down into his arms after they'd both finished and held Vince's body against his own tightly. They breathed in time with each other and kissed softly, both of them still floating on a warm current of pleasure.

Vince rolled them over, holding Stuart as close as he could pull him, stroking his curls and petting his heated skin. He reached for the jar of cold cream and twisted off the lid, once against draping Stuart's lean legs over his own hips. He propped his head up on a few pillows so he could see down his lover's back, then he began to gently spread the cool cream into the beautiful red spots on Stuart's ass and thighs.

Stuart sighed and moaned deeply. "Christ, that just feels . . . ridiculously good."

Vince laughed softly, kissing Stuart's forehead. As he continued to soothe the reddened skin on those lovely thighs, Vince's eye caught the flash of Brian's gold bracelet down near the foot of the bed.

"So . . ." he said tentatively. "You're saying `no' about me and Brian being friends?"

"I'm saying . . ." Stuart sighed. "I guess I don't care. Just . . . don't fall in love with him. I'll have to murder you."

Vince breathed a laugh. "Stuart, I don't have any room inside me to love anyone else. I barely feel big enough to hold the love I have for you."

"Maybe you should gain some weight," Stuart said, giggling. He looked up at his lover with his cheeks still flushed from his orgasm. For a moment, they just looked at each other while Vince continued to smooth the cream over Stuart's skin.

"We should just get rid of him," Stuart said after a while.

"Should we?" Vince said.

"He's a pest."

"So? He's a fun pest."

Stuart shook his head and sighed. "Is that what we're doing? We're having fun with him?"

"I think it's fun," Vince said, smirking slightly. "I mean . . . sorry. But I do."

"I know you do, luv. So do I." He stretched, rolling over onto his back on the bed. "It's just such a dangerous game. Anyway, it was just a suggestion." He looked at Vince with a serious, sober expression. "I just don't want to worry, you know?"

"You've got nothing to worry about," Vince said. "I won't cheat on you. But I . . . don't think I want to be done with him yet."

Stuart held that expression as he watched Vince's eyes. "We're agreed, then? Brian stays as our plaything until we decide he's too much trouble?"

Vince nodded. "As long as you don't see him in the flesh . . . don't you dare have him without me."

"And don't YOU dare, either. Phones and email only."

They looked at each other for a long moment, then Vince leaned forward and kissed him. "I would never cheat on you, Stuart. I promise. This is just a fun game."

Nodding speculatively, Stuart returned the soft kiss. "The moment it stops being fun, we're done. Right?"

"Right."

Vince pulled Stuart against him, snuggling down into the comforter. Again, his eye caught the glint of that bracelet down at the foot of the bed and he couldn't help wondering just how far they would have to go before the fun really stopped.
Click here to continue to Page 2
DeAnna's
Home Page