Sugar Kisses
Stuart/ Vince/ Brian/Justin  |  NC-17  |  Angst, Drama, AU  |  Both
DeAnna Zankich

Sequel is  |  Kisses Like Wine
Summary: The boys can't resist and play with fire again,bringing Brian back into their lives.

Warnings: None
Brian:

Justin was holding out the phone when he walked into the loft that night.

"Long distance," the kid said, then he lowered his voice to a whisper.  "The guy has a really sexy accent.  Irish, I think."

Brian set down his briefcase and keys then took the cordless.  "Hi, Stuart.  Thought I might hear from you tonight."

"I just wanted . . . wait."  There was mad giggling on the other end of the line and then, "hang on."

Brian waited a moment then he heard the phone being shifted.  Next he was on with Vince.

"Hiya."

"Hey.  I'm assuming the little dark-haired hottie got in trouble."

"Yes," Vince said.  "He did.  And he was suitably punished."

"Mm," Brian grinned.  "Sorry I missed that.  Did he take it like a man?"

"Always does."

Laughing, Brian walked over to where Justin was sitting on the couch.  The kid had a textbook open on his lap and a highlighter pen in his hand, but he wasn't reading.  He was watching Brian's face with an amused smirk as he spoke on the phone.  Brian stood over him, ruffling his spikey blond hair with teasing fingers.  Justin flicked his belly playfully and Brian tried to capture his hand.

"So, what's the verdict?" Brian asked.

"I don't think you should come," Vince said and it was then that Brian heard his slight slur.  "I don't want you trying to steal my lover."

"Oh, you think that's what I'm doing?  I don't want your boyfriend, Vince.  I just want to fuck him."  Brian waited for a reply but all he heard was giggling--Stuart's unmistakable giggling again--on the other end of the line.  They must be in bed playing, he figured.  Or
so he hoped.  The image made him smile remembering how incredible they looked together.

"Yeah," Vince said with a wry laugh.  "I know what you're like. Anyway . . . look, sorry about that . . . but I . . . can't . . . Stuart, stop it!  I can't let you come to the wedding . . . I'm just not comfortable with it."

In the background, Brian heard Stuart laughing out loud and then he heard him say, "he thinks I'm in love with you!"

"Do you?" Brian asked Vince.

"Dunno," he said.  "I think . . . there's more between you than I care for.  More than I want to give my permission to."

"So, he's off limits, then?" Brian said.

Again there was shuffling and muffled giggling on their side.  On his side, Justin had captured Brian's belt buckle and was slowly undoing it.

"Wha'?" Vince asked, apparently having lost the last thing Brian said.

"Stuart is off limits to me, right?" he clarified.

"That's right," Vince said.  "Sorry.  I know that disappoints you."

"Well, Vince . . . let me ask you this.  What if I was to just show up there at the wedding?  What if I popped out of the cake?"

Vince chuckled and then Brian heard him talking to his partner.  "Did you hear that?" he asked Stuart away from the phone.  "He said what if he pops out of the cake at the wedding?"

Next Stuart was on again.  "Brian, please don't make him angry again, all right?  You're a tattletale, anyway.  I can't believe you rang him and told him about that email.  You bloody baby!"

"You broke the rules, Stuey.  You're just pissed off cuz I ratted you out.  I wasn't going to have your boyfriend accusing ME of playing the game badly.  Not when he already thinks I'm trying to steal you."

Stuart sighed irritably.  "You're such a wanker.  I'd never be your boyfriend."

Brian laughed.  "You guys are drunk, aren't you?"

"We had a few vodkas at dinner," Stuart said.  "About ten each.  I suppose we're drunk."
"Ten each . . . well, with all that restrictive weights and measures bullshit you guys have going on over there, I can't imagine ten vodkas is really all that much.  Couple martinis worth."

"Well," Stuart laughed again.  "I'm drunk.  Dunno about Vince.  He looks drunk."  He giggled hysterically again and then the phone was passed one more time.

"Brian," Vince said through his laughter.  "Please don't pop out of the cake."

Brian laughed as Justin unzipped his fly and leaned forward to kiss his swelling cock.  "I'm not making any promises, Vince.  I'd rather keep you on pins and needles."

"Ah," Vince said.  "Just as I thought.  Well, all right then.  Pins and needles never bothered me.  Take care."

"That's it?  You're hanging up?"

"Yeah . . . I have to go.  Something about a rubber toy up my arse. We'll ring again soon, though."  More giggling from both of them.

"Uh, okay.  Bye--"  The line went dead before Brian got the last word out.  He looked at the phone with a smirk then tossed it on the couch.  "Whatever."

"Who is that?" Justin asked, tugging down Brian's trousers.

"Some friends of mine in England."

"They must be very good friends judging by the way you were talking to them."

"That's none of your business, is it?"  He dropped his pants and stepped out of them, pulling off his shirt and tie as well.  All the clothes went into a pile on the floor and then he moved that textbook out of the way.  Brian bent over Justin and kissed him, loving the way the boy sighed into his touch.  He was so responsive and sensual.  And he tasted like sugar.  Brian sucked his lips and actually felt little granules of sugar on the plump skin.  "What have you been eating?"

Justin reached into the pocket of his jeans and pulled out what looked like a very long straw.  "Pixie Stix.  Want some?"

Brian grinned then covered that hot young mouth with another kiss.

Vince:

Stuart pulled him into the steaming shower, still giggling.  They'd just hung up the phone with Brian and had proceeded to tear each other's clothes off on the way to the bedroom.

"You really want him to come, don't you?" Vince said, starting to feel a bit uncertain of his decision.  God, he hated it when he vacillated.  Must be the vodka.

"I invited him . . ." Stuart said, pulling his lover close to him and kissing him wetly.  His cock was hard and burning between their naked bellies and he rubbed it up and down wantonly.

"If you . . . want . . ." Vince kept getting interrupted by those wet kisses and every time he would loose his train of thought.  Stuart was on fire that night, so hot and carnal after that spanking and his restful nap.  He practically sat in Vince's lap in the restaurant,
snogging him and feeding him with his fingers.  The more drinks they had, the more flirtatious and bold Stuart became until finally, Vince had to get him out of there before they were ASKED to leave by the management.  "I, uh . . . if you want, we can . . . call him back and . . . mmmmmmmm . . ."  He grabbed his lover's lean hips and pressed him against the shower wall, kissing him hard and deep.

Stuart giggled in his throat, not so gently tickling Vince's ribs.

"Oi!" he squealed.

"You want him to come just as I much as I do," Stuart said, his eyes slitted from intoxication and lust.  "You know it, Vince.  Don't lie . . ."

"I don't . . ."  Stuart kissed him, sucking his lips and teasing his nipples with his fingers.  Vince rubbed his cock against his lover's, moaning at the heat of their swollen erections.  "I think I just want to see you . . ."

"See me what?"  Stuart held Vince's face and looked in his eyes.  "What?  Finish that."

Vince swallowed, looking back into those dark sapphire eyes.  He was drunk and he knew he shouldn't say anything more because alcohol was such a brutal truth serum.  It would only get him in deep shit if he kept talking.  Then Stuart rubbed against him again.

"Tell me . . ." he purred.  "What do you want to see me do, luv?"

"You know what."

"I want you to TELL me.  Say the words."  Stuart leaned forward insistently, reaching down between them to grab Vince's cock.  He squeezed it gently, rubbing the skin over the shaft in slow strokes.

"You know I liked watching you with him," Vince murmured. " . . . liked watching him.  I wouldn't mind doing another threesome with him but I'm NOT going to let you have him on your own . . . and if you do, I swear to God I'll . . ."

"I don't want to," Stuart said seriously.  He put his arms around Vince's shoulders and pulled him into a hug, speaking softly against his ear.  "I love you and I belong to you.  I don't want to be with Brian without you.  All right?"

"All right, but, I'm not . . . sure I want to risk it."

"Yes, you are."  Stuart smiled at him devilishly, then he giggled.  "You are SO sure you want to risk it.  You want to risk it so badly you can taste it."  With that, Stuart dropped to his knees in the shower and swallowed Vince's cock, sucking it deeply, ravenously.

"I can taste it, can I?" Vince gasped.  The pleasure of being sucked coursed through him in a wave and he swooned, holding onto the shower wall.  He closed his eyes and his memory swam with flashes of Stuart fucking Brian in their bed only a few weeks ago . . .

Brian:

He had Justin on his knees on the bed and the kid was writhing under him, pushing his firm little ass cheeks up into Brian's hips.  With his cock buried deep inside Justin's burning hot body, Brian fucked him slowly, riding out the pleasure and licking the boy's sweat salty skin.

"Brian . . ." Justin gasped, reaching back for Brian's hand.

Lacing the tips of their fingers together, Brian closed his eyes and lowered his forehead down onto Justin's smooth back.  He could still hear Stuart's voice, a clandestine whisper like an indecent secret on the lips of a child.  Brian's mind played filmic images of the Jeep and the bar room table and that moment when Stuart and Vince switched while they were fucking him.  He felt drugged by the memories and he was starving for a fix.

Stuart:

It had been months since he'd had Vince in the kitchen.  After their shower, his boyish lover had come down to the fridge for a bottle of water and Stuart had snuck up behind him with a tube of lube in his teeth.  He bent Vince over the cool counter and entered him quickly, both of them still tingling from the voracious blowjobs they'd exchanged in the shower. Vince let himself be taken willingly and he held onto the edge of the counter while Stuart drove his hard cock in and out of his ass.

Growling gently against his lover's ear, Stuart said, "say Brian can come . . ."

"No," Vince shook his head, laughing as he gasped for breath, reeling from pleasure.

"Say it," Stuart insisted through his impassioned giggling, punctuating his point with a firm upward push of his hips.

"No.  I already told him he couldn't . . . uuuuuhhhhggg!"  Vince came with jarring intensity, pushing back into his lover's thrusts.

Stuart let the contractions inside Vince's body guide his own orgasm, stroking, squeezing his cock, drawing his semen out and creating those rippling spasms of pleasure that he'd been starving for all day.

They were still laughing as they caught their breath and Stuart grabbed the dishtowel hanging near the fridge to wipe off their skin.

"God," Stuart said, grinning.  "I LOVE fucking you."  He kissed Vince's mouth, chewing his lips and rubbing their noses together.

Holding onto Stuart's hips, Vince leaned back against the counter to steady himself.  "Blimey," he said.  "We should eat curry more often."

"It's not the curry," Stuart said.  "It's the belt."

Vince looked him in the eye.  "Yeah, well the belt was because of Brian.  He's the reason we're like this tonight--bloody dogs in heat. It's all because of him.  The simple IDEA of him.  It's a fucking mad aphrodisiac to us."

"So, why can't he come?" Stuart insisted.  "It's doesn't make sense! We'll tie him to the bed and shag him blind for days.  You know you want to . . ."  He leaned on the counter with his hands and touched his forehead to Vince's.  "You can't tell me you don't want to."

"Oh, yes I can," Vince said.  "I will, in fact.  I don't want to. See?  Told you I could."  He grinned childishly then reached around Stuart to open the fridge.  He took out a bottle of water and opened it, drinking deeply.

"Twat," Stuart said, taking the bottle when Vince came up for air. He drank a few swallows then resumed his side of the debate.  "Tell me why not again."

"Because you're too into him.  He's too into you.  It's simple.  I'M insecure about your feelings for each other."

"Neither of us like each other all that much," he said.  "We just fancy each other.  Rotten."

Vince shook his head.  "Nah.  There's more to it.  You can't tell, you're inside it.  I can see it clearly."

"That's just mad."  Stuart ran his fingers through his curls and walked out of the kitchen, heading slowly back up to the bedroom.  "Why can't I be friends with him and enjoy fucking him without you worrying that I'm gonna run off with him?  I don't want to run off with anyone, Vince.  Last I checked, I'm marryin' you the first weekend in June."  He flopped on the bed belly-first and sighed.  "That's by my choice, by the way.  I'm not being held at gun point."

He heard Vince turn off the kitchen light then cross the wood floor. His bare feet swooshed softly on the polished surface and then he crawled onto the bed beside Stuart.

"Look, you know I'll do anything to make you happy," Vince said softly.  "But I just feel too insecure about this."

Stuart turned his head on the mattress but stayed lying on his belly.  "Tell me you don't fancy him."

"I can't.  You know I do."

"And didn't we both enjoy him when he was here?"

"Yes," Vince said.  "We both did."

"So . . . he doesn't want to run off me, as he said tonight.  I don't want to run off with him, as I've said ad nauseam.  And we all three just want to fuck each other.  So . . . what's the problem?  I mean, really, Vince.  Explain the problem to me."

"You keep missing that bit about my insecurity," Vince said, lifting the bottle of water again and drinking.

Stuart raised up on his elbows.  "I don't, I'm just not factoring it in `cos it doesn't make sense to the equation.  I'm YOUR lover, YOUR boyfriend, YOUR best friend, YOUR fiancé.  I think I've successfully proven that I'm just about useless without you.  And you've successfully proven that you could walk away at any time and still survive.  There's no way I'm going to jeopardize our relationship again, Vince.  I'M the one that can't survive without you, remember?"

"So, why do this?" Vince said earnestly.  "Why get mixed up with him again after what happened last time?"

"What happened last time had nothing to do with Brian," he said.  "It was about you and me and some bloody row we were having.  Brian just happened to be here for me to bounce off of.  If I'd run across Nathan first, I'd have had him instead."

"No," Vince said.  "You wouldn't have.  You WENT to Brian."

"Because I knew he was HERE!  It wasn't about Brian.  Really.  I just drunk and angry and I needed a mindless fuck."  Stuart flopped down on his belly again, arms above his head.

Vince let out a long breath, then rolled over to put the water bottle on the floor.

"This is mad," Stuart muttered.  "Arguing about this when we could be shagging."

Vince chuckled softly.  "You're on form tonight, luv.  Christ!"

For a moment they just looked at each other in the quiet bedroom and then Vince reached over and gently stroked the tender welts on Stuart's ass.

"Hurt?"

"It never hurt," Stuart said.  "Just sort of . . . itched.  Like I wanted more to scratch it.  I like the cream.  That was lovely."

Vince smiled almost to himself, his warm fingers seeking out each of the slightly swollen marks on his lover's buttocks and thighs. Leaning forward on his elbows, Vince placed delicate little kisses on each welt, running his tongue along the most pronounced of them.
"Let's have him out between now and the wedding," Stuart said, his voice soft with his growing arousal.  "Brian's a big, strapping lad. We'll get him to help my father with the garden."

Vince laughed, his warm fingers sliding up the insides of Stuart's thighs.  He continued his soft licking kisses but he said nothing.

"Vince, I'm serious.  Let's have him come out and we'll get him out of our system."

"It won't work that way," he said.  "He'll come out here and just . . . get deeper under your skin.  And then I'll go completely mad and have to kill you before the wedding."

Stuart chuckled softly, turning his head to look down.  "Well, can we at least play with him on the phone, then?"

Running his tongue up the crack of Stuart's ass, Vince's hands spread out across his buttocks, warming them.  When the tip of his lover's tongue crossed the sensitive tissue of his anus, Stuart shivered and closed his eyes.

"I think that'll be all right," Vince said.  He crawled up the bed and grabbed the phone off the night table, then he dialed Brian's number from memory.  After all those weeks, he still had the number in his head.

This troubled Stuart a bit, but he said nothing.  He just laid there on his belly and waited for the connection to be made.  

Brian:

Lying on his back with Justin straddling him, Brian started thinking he might be hungry.  He hadn't eaten since lunch and it was almost 8:30.

"So, tell me about those British guys," Justin said, running his fingers over the soft line of hair on Brian's tummy.  It tickled nicely and Brian sighed.

"I told you it's none of your business."

Grinning in that impish way of his, Justin said, "are they a couple?"

"Yes."

"And did you fuck them both?"

Brian just looked at him, blankly.  "Is there some part of `it's none of your business' that you're not understanding?"  He wasn't being mean, it was just a question.  Well, a rude-ish question.  He was in no mood for an interrogation--especially when he was trying to forget about that alluring duo across the pond.  Vince said no, so that was that.  Brian already promised Kate he wouldn't stir up shit on his end, but the possibility still remained that Stuart might insist. Brian hadn't figured out all the inner workings of their relationship yet but he had the feeling that fair Mr. Jones usually got what he wanted.

"I can't wait to have a threesome," Justin mused.  "Must be so much fun."

"It can be," Brian said.  "With the right three.  If you don't have a good combination, you'll just be bored.  Or annoyed.  Or worse.  Be careful when you pick guys for that, all right?"

Justin raised his eyebrows.  "Oh, what's this?  You actually care what happens to me?"

"No," Brian said.  "I just don't want to have to identify your body at the morgue.  I get squeamish around dead people."  He smiled sarcastically and Justin pinched his nipple in response.

The phone rang and Brian reached for it.

"Oooh," the boy groaned.  "Don't get it.  Leave it.  It's probably Michael calling to whine about me staying here again."

Brian ignored him and picked up the phone.  "Yeah?"

After a moment of echoey silence, Vince said, "hiya."

"Well, well," Brian said grinning.  "THIS is a surprise.  Change your mind?"

"Not about you coming here," Vince said.  "But that doesn't mean we can't talk to each other.  Stuart wanted to say hello.  Hang on."

Brian waited while the phone was passed and then he was on with Stuart.

"Hey," the sexy Irishman said, his voice rough and breathy.

"Hey, there.  You sound a little more sober now."

Stuart giggled.  "Yeah, sorry about that.  So . . . what are you wearing?"

Wiggling under Justin's pleasant weight, Brian said, "a seventeen- year-old blonde boy.

What are you wearing?"

"Oohh . . . is that the same lad you told us about?  The one who's in love with you and won't leave you alone?"

"Mmm," Brian mumbled, clearly not welcoming being teased about this subject.

"Didn't I warn you about that?" Stuart said.  "You said you weren't encouraging him."

"I'm not," Brian said.  "He just happened to be in the neighborhood tonight.  Figured he might as well come in and fuck me.  What are you guys doing?"

"Lying on the bed.  Did Vince tell you I got spanked tonight?"

"He mentioned punishment but he wasn't specific," Brian said.  "Really spanked?  With his open hand?  Or did he use some less painful implement?"

"My Gucci belt," Stuart told him.

"Oh, Stuart.  More fashion victim kink.  I love it.  Next you'll have him fucking you in the ass with your Prada shoes.  Was it good?"

"Very good . . ." Stuart purred.  "Vince is quite skillful, which he has yet to explain."

"Really?" Brian said.  "He's never strapped you before?"

"Just the brush.  You saw that."

"Mmm . . . yes, I did.  Quite a tasty image.  What's the mysterious Mr. Tyler doing now?"

Stuart sighed on his end and Brian shivered a little from the sound.

"He's . . . licking my thighs.  Says he's into my legs this week."

"You have great legs," Brian told him, his cock hardening under Justin's tight butt.  The boy grinned and leaned over to suck Brian's nipples while he continued his long distance call.  "Does it feel good?"

"Oh, yes . . . I've got these lovely little welts from the belt.  He keeps licking them and grazing them with his teeth . . ."

Brian's cock kicked and the large head leaked warm pre-come on his belly.  "You have welts, baby?  You must have been REALLY bad."

"It's all about that email, you fucker.  If you hadn't been such a little tattletale . . ."

"You never would have got the licking you deserve," Brian finished.  "And now that you know how nice it was, wouldn't you be disappointed?  You should be thanking me for arranging that extra dimension of pleasure for you."

Stuart giggled.  "You're right, I should be.  It was fanTAstic."

Brian guided Justin's head down his torso and the boy looked up with his eyes twinkling.  "Suck me," Brian whispered away from the receiver.  "Very slowly.  Listen to what I say on the phone so you'll know when I'm ready to come."

Justin licked his lips and then they spread in a Cheshire grin.

Turning his attention back to his caller, Brian settled into the pillows comfortably.  "Did Vince get to that beautiful cock of yours, yet?"

"No . . ." Stuart said.  "He's taking his time.  So, what made you decide to keep the boy?"

"He gives great head for a kid," Brian said.

Justin's eyes widened in comic disbelief as his tongue snaked along the ridge of Brian's cockhead.

"Yeah?" Stuart said.  "Is that what he's doing now?"

"Uh huh . . . his little pink tongue is licking my cock . . . tasting the veins and getting the shaft all wet with spit."  Brian watched his young partner's actions through heavy-lidded eyes as he listened to Stuart breathing on the phone.

"Where did you find him again?" the Irishman asked softly.

"He found me.  He wanted a teacher . . . so I took him home and gave him some lessons.  You know, Cocksucking 101 and the Basics of Eating Ass."

Stuart laughed genuinely and then his breathing became shallow.  "Oh . . ." he moaned.  "Oooh . . . yes . . . Vince . . . that's lovely . . ."

Brian guided Justin's head down a bit, feeling the warm pressure of his lips and tongue engulfing his hard cock.  He wanted to feel the same thing Stuart was feeling at the same time.

He imagined the way they looked together--Vince's mouth and his golden eyelashes, Stuart's thick cock dark with pulsing blood.  Lying there listening to Stuart moan on the phone, Brian closed his eyes and went back to that night in the Jeep.  The way Stuart tasted, the heat and urgency of his need.  He'd been frantic with lust and desperately,
helplessly sad.

Brian remembered making a few vain attempts that night at getting Stuart home to his lover, but they were continually foiled by the hot Irishman's insistent kisses.  Stuart was trying to be bad.  He was trying to get caught.  He wanted to be reigned in.  Brian recalled Vince telling him that Stuart needed a lot of attention.  Thinking back on his last physical encounter with Stuart Jones, Brian realized what a huge understatement that was.

Justin's hot mouth stroked his cock greedily and Brian moaned with pleasure.  On the phone, Stuart echoed the sound with one of his own and they laughed softly down the line.

"I wish Vince would let me come out there," Brian said, almost whispering as though he were alone with Stuart.

"He won't . . ."

"And . . . you won't see me without him?"

"No . . ."  Stuart moaned deeply and Brian could tell he was close to an orgasm.

"Are you sure about that?" he said, his own cock shuddering in the kid's mouth.

"No," Stuart said and then his voice dropped away into a long gasp, followed by soft, supplicating groans.

The impact of what Stuart had said sent Brian over the edge at the same time.  He came in Justin's mouth, his fingers buried in the boy's soft hair.  Brian's mind ran wild with possibilities and plans began to form.  As he caught his breath, he started going over his
schedule for the next few weeks, wondering just where he could slot in a side trip across the Atlantic.

Stuart:

Swallowing with his heart beating like mad, Stuart spoke into the phone.  "Brian, forget that.  What I said.  Forget it.  I . . . didn't mean it."

"Yes, you did," the American said simply, knowingly.

"No, I . . ." he felt slightly panicked and he sat up, gently moving Vince's body so he was lying on his side on the bed.  "Listen, I'm hanging up.  Say good night to Vince."  Stuart held out the phone to his lover and Vince took it, his brow knit curiously.

"Good night, Brian," Vince said.  "We'll speak to you soon."  He hung up and set the phone back on the night table, leaning up on his elbows.  "Wha'?"

Stuart scrubbed his fingers through his hair and sighed.  "I am such a twat!"  Flopping down the bed, he shook his head miserably.  "I just said to him . . . he asked if I would see him without you."

"I thought he might do," Vince said.  "And?"

"I said . . . I wasn't sure I wouldn't."  Stuart covered his eyes with his hands.

"Well," Vince laughed softly, crawling up the bed to lie beside his lover.  "That makes three of us who aren't sure you wouldn't.  So?"

"So, he's gonna come out here."

"No, he won't," Vince said.  He wrapped his arm around Stuart's belly and turned him on his side, pulling him into a spoon-cuddle.  "He knows I don't want him to."

"He doesn't care about that, Vince.  He's only SAYING he cares."

Shaking his head, Vince rubbed his nose in Stuart's curls at the nape of his neck.  "He won't come."

"He might."  Stuart toyed with the hairs on his lover's arms as he laid there thinking about what he'd just done.  "Why the fuck did I do that?  It was like . . . I couldn't control it."

"You were coming.  You were off your head."  Vince kissed his naked shoulder lovingly.  "He won't come here, Stuart.  Stop worrying.  Go to sleep."

"He might . . ."

"Shhhhh . . ." Vince pulled the comforter up over them and pressed against Stuart in their favorite sleeping position.

Sighing into Vince's body, Stuart closed his eyes, but it was hours before he finally slept.

(marching on shortly . . .)
DeAnna's
Home Page