As Young As Who You Feel
Stuart/ Nathan  |  NC-17  |  Angst, AU  |  UK
DeAnna Zankich

Complete
Summary: A little stream of consciousness in the mind of Stuart Alan Jones
Warnings: None
Author Notes: It's in first person, present tense because that's how I see him thinking. All about him and in the moment.

Spoilers: QAF-1, set around ep 4.
What the hell is this kid thinking, turning up at Hazel's like this?  Look at him, sitting there making up lies about his abusive father and those terrorist boys at school.  Jumping from one lie to the next, looking for the one that will stick.  None of them, cutie pie.  None of it is going to fly here today.

He's on about how he can't go home now.  He needs somewhere to stay.

"I could stay at yours," he says to me.

"No," I say back.  But it might be fun having a house boy . . .  Best keep that to myself for this crowd. Nathan's out of his chair now, shouting all sorts at me about this being my fault.  I chose him.  It's all because of me.  Look at the color in his young face.  How pretty he is.  Oh, you bet I chose you, sweet thing.  I'd choose you again if you weren't acting like such a twat.  Now he's started babbling about running off to London and becoming a rent boy and getting murdered.  Christ.  At least Hazel's got it right.  She's laughing at him.

"You know you're getting older when the drama queens start looking younger," she says.

This drama queen looks like lunch to me.

Hazel and Bernie are discussing whether Nathan could stay here.  And Vince is just sitting there holding my baby, watching all this transpire.  He's frowning, though.  He is not happy with me. Like that's news.

"He's stupid enough," Vince says.  "He could run off." Bernie makes some remark about sleeping with Hazel and then the deal's done.  Nathan stays.  Hazel shows him upstairs to what used to be Vince's bedroom when we were kids, and the conversation continues in his absence.

I sit down and offer my opinion.  "Pack him off home."

"You do it," Vince growls at me.  Wow.  He is really not happy.  "He's your problem."

That's it.  I'm not sitting here while all three of them have a go at me at once.  I have something better to do.  "Fuck off, Vince."  I get up and start down the hall toward the stairs.  "I'm going for a piss."

I know he's up there, I can feel him.  He's thinking about me and about how he's going to soften me up so he can have me again. Stupid kid.  I'll have to teach him a lesson.  No one softens Stuart Alan Jones.

I take the stairs slowly, knowing he heard my voice and that he knows it's me coming up.  When I walk in the room, he's got his jacket off and he's standing in front of that wall of photos Vince has.  Pictures of us when we were kids.  I always wondered why he didn't bring it with him when he got his flat in Fallowfield.  I still have all the photos from when we were young at my place. Nathan looks at me with his pretty blue eyes wide with trepidation.  He's afraid I'm going yell at him.  He can't tell by my expression what my intention is and I love that.  He's like a fly in my web right now.  I'm getting a hard-on.

"Is that you?" he asks me, pointing at the photos.

Slowly, I cross the room, stalking up to him and standing behind him just close enough that my jacket brushes his arm.  Just close enough for him to feel the heat of my body.  And just close enough so I can smell him.  A little sweaty, warm, young flesh.  He must have run all the way to Hazel's house.  The blonde hairs on the back of his smooth neck are still a bit matted.  I'm throbbing hard now.  I need to touch him.  But he's so anxious, it's fantastic.  I don't want to spoil that.  I can see him drawing breath, in and out,
too quickly, too shallow.  I can smell the tension. "How old were you there?" he asks, indicating a photo of me in Marie's old room where I'm sort of crouching by her four-poster bed.  God, what was I thinking with that hair?  I guess it was the `80's.

"Young," I say because I don't remember exactly.  But I believe I was younger than he is now.

Nathan stands there breathing in short gasps for another minute and then I can't take it anymore.  I grab him by his thin shirt and spin him around, shoving my tongue in his mouth.  He's so hot for it, he grabs me behind the neck and closes his eyes- surrender.  He wants to be tender with me, I can tell by his touch, but I have no time for tender.  I'm supposed to be having a piss and traditionally that doesn't take very long.  Besides, I just need to get off.  After the day I've had . . . Phil . . . that poor bastard. Nathan's panting, rubbing against me and I can feel his stiff young cock.  We unzip each other, tonguing each other down, I reach in, passed his shorts, finding the skin and his slick cock.  Yes!
I've got it now, all that hard, pulsing flesh sliding in my hand. He's leaking like mad and breathing hard.  He can barely stand.  I wank him quickly, knowing it won't take long anyway.  His eyes are closed, he's lost in it.  God, I love this kid's cock.  It feels like
heaven in my hand-blood, sweat, pre-come-oh, yes . . . He's so close now he's leaning against me to keep himself from falling over.  As soon as he starts trembling and I feel his cock pulsate in my hand, I realize he's gonna scream out loud.  That won't do at all.  I cover his mouth with my hand and he moans into it, gasping, slicking my other hand with all that hot come that only young boys can shoot. Makes me a little jealous for a second, him being half my age and all- but only for a second. It's my turn now.

I wipe his seed off my hand on the collar of shirt and then grab him by the ears and push him down.  He drops willingly enough. Of course he does.  He's dying for me.  He'd do any kinky thing I asked of him right now if I told him it would get me off.  But I don't need anything kinky.  I just need him to open wide and suck. He surprises me by not needing too much guidance.  Maybe he's been busy since I had him last week.  He directs my cock into his mouth and starts sucking hard, right away.  It feels incredible, actually.  Makes me stagger a bit.  Damn.  He knows what to do and does it, keeping his teeth out of the way and everything.  He makes none of the common mistakes of the beginning cocksucker.  I can't help fucking his mouth, though, all that hot tissue and that wet, eager tongue.  Can't get enough.  Oh, yeah . . . that's it, baby boy, just a bit more  . . . oh, yesssss . . . here we go . . . wait, Stuart, don't make any noise . . . quiet! . . . hold your
breath . . . fuck!!!  That feels so good . . .  I feel like my balls are trying to crawl back inside my body and my asshole is tight as a drum.  Shit, that was good.  Clearly, I needed that badly. I'm catching my breath as he gets to his feet and we both zip up.  He's breathing hard, swallowing.  Little boy's got a mouth full of Stuart spunk.  He loves it.  I can tell by the way he's licking his lips and swallowing again and again.  Taking it all in.  He smiles at me and I can't help it.  He's so pretty and so hot.  And it was great head.  I smile back in spite of myself.

Gotta get back down.  They'll be wondering where I am.  Don't want to arouse any suspicion at that moment, not with all of them pissed off at me already.

I make sure to flush the toilet and I straighten my clothes on my way down, leaving Nathan upstairs to enjoy his own little afterglow.  He'll be wanking about that for months. I pass by Vince and my baby and go back to my chair. Alfred's sleeping now.  I like the way he looks in Vince's arms.  I pick up the paper and sort of half listen as Hazel makes a plan to try to get Nathan home that night.

"What are you doing tonight, love?" she asks Vince.

"Nothin'.  Why?"

She goes on about bringing him with her to Nathan's house just in case his father is handy or something.  Then Nathan's walking down the hallway, shirtless.  He stands there in the doorway looking at me.  Christ, would you look at that body?  I just want to lick every single one of those muscles and gnaw on his nipples. Vince looks at Nathan standing there half naked, looks at me like I just shot the bloody Pope, and I can see in that expression
that he knows what I did up there in his old bedroom.  He knows.  And he's completely disgusted.  Might even be hurt, which is really bad. Didn't count on that, did I?

"So, what do you want?" Vince snaps at the kid.

Nathan wants a towel.  I'll bet he needs one.  I go back to the paper and try to ignore the exchange going on between him and Vince while Hazel goes off to get the boy a towel.  Vince tears into him about how insensitive and selfish he's being considering we were
at a funeral all day.

"It was Phil," he says.  "You met Phil."

"Yeah."

"Well, he'd dead."

"Sorry," Nathan says and even I want to smack him for how petulant he is.  Snotty little bastard.  But that cock . . . Makes it hard to hate the kid.

"Sorry?!  Is that all?"  Oh Vince is off, now.

"I didn't really know him.  Just had a drink with him," Nathan says, but he's not defending himself.  He doesn't care that Vince is seething at him.  He only cares about me and my attention and the knowledge he now has that he's had me twice.  A rare thing,
that.  Still, he's being a little prick.  I stay behind the paper and let them fight.

Hazel comes back with the towel and shoves it at Nathan unceremoniously.  He takes his leave, thank God, strutting down the hallway, showing me his ass.  Nice.  I have good memories of that ass.

"So, is that all right then, love, if you come with me?" Hazel says to her son.

"Take him.  It's his problem."  He's glaring at me and I'm getting a little tired of this tantrum.  I let him know this by the way I look back at him.

Bernie makes some rude remark about me being Manchester's Champion Shagger and Vince goes off again about everyone thinking he's harmless.  Then, he's out of his chair and down the hall. Hazel's calling after him and he says he's left some stuff in the jeep.  Right.  He's bolting.  He's had it.  Well, I'm not having that. I leave the baby with Hazel and go out the door after Vince. He's half way up the street by the time I get out there and he's completely ignoring me when I call after him.  Fucker.  He wants me to follow him.  Wants it more than anything.  I know he does.  So I get in the jeep and start after him.  Fuck, he's such a baby.  I just need to calm him down and assure him everything will be all right. No reason for him to be so upset.

But he keeps ignoring me.  He's too pissed off to answer me or even look at me.  Fine.  Fucking Vince.  Sometimes he makes it so hard just to be me.
DeAnna's
Home Page