Trinkets of Deceit
Stuart/Vince/Brian  |  R  |  Angst, AU, H/C  |  Both
DeAnna Zankich

Sequel is  |  Monsters and Castles and Lochs
Summary: Stuart spills his guts about Brian and Vince's reaction is a bit of a surprise.

Warnings: None
Author Notes: Features Brian Kinney of US QAF.u.
Stuart:

A week after he'd returned from his visit to Kate in New York, Sandra appeared in his office doorway with a package. Wrapped
in brown paper and covered in customs stamps and airfreight stickers, the parcel was about the size of a watch box.

Stuart was on a conference call with a client in London and he was bored, pacing behind his desk with his headset on. He held
out his hand for the package and Sandra gave it to him, a sneaky little grin on her face. Curiously Stuart examined the lightweight
box, turning it end over end looking for the return address. There was nothing written anywhere on the parcel other than his own
business address, but the stickers and stamps indicated American origin. It couldn't have been from Kate. If she wanted to send
him something, she would have just put it through Thrive's weekly Trans-Atlantic pouch.

"Doesn't appear to be ticking," Sandra whispered then she went back to her desk to open the rest of the morning mail.

Stuart kept only the required amount of attention on the conference call while he peeled the brown wrapper off the box. He
shook it next to his ear but nothing moved inside. Taking the rest of the paper off, he revealed a plain white box that had been
stapled shut. He used his letter opener to pry the staples out, then reached inside through a tight packing of styrofoam popcorn
until his fingers touched cool metal. He pulled out a heavy gold bracelet with lean, square links. It was lovely. Something Stuart
would have bought for himself. He held it in his hand and smiled at its density and smoothness. Good gold. Must have cost a bit.

He turned the box upside down and dumped the popcorn all over his desk looking for a note or card or any indication of the
sender. As the conference call prattled on in his ear, he sat down at his chair and scooped the debris of the anonymous gift into
the bin, then he sat back turning the fine bracelet around and around on the ends of his index fingers.

The call concluded shortly thereafter and he went out to Sandra's desk to ask her where the package had come from.

"Just came with the morning mail," she said. "I thought it was odd that there was no return address, as well. Stamps are from New
York. It's not from Kate, is it?"

"It might be. She might have just sent it through the mail to make me think I have an American stalker."

Sandra touched the bracelet, running her finger over the smooth links. "A very wealthy American stalker."

"Yeah," he said, returning to his office. He sat down and scooted his chair up to his computer, pulling up his email program.

To: KatherineStephani@Thrive.nyc.com From: StuartAJones@Thrive.uk.com

Did you do this?

************** Reply To: StuartAJones@Thrive.uk.com From: KatherineStephani@Thrive.nyc.com Uuuuhhhhh . . . (?)

*************** Reply To: KatherineStephani@Thrive.nyc.com From: StuartAJones@Thrive.uk.com

This lovely gold bracelet.

Reply To: StuartAJones@Thrive.uk.com From: KatherineStephani@Thrive.nyc.com

Bunny, I'm not crazy enough to try to buy jewelry for a stylish gay man. Where did it come from?

Reply To: KatherineStephani@Thrive.nyc.com From: StuartAJones@Thrive.uk.com

It just showed up. Stamps all over it from NYC, I thought you were trying to make me think I had a Yankee stalker.

Less than a minute later, his phone rang and Sandra told him it was Kate. He put his headset back on since the phone was still
hooked up to it and lifted the receiver.

"Well?"

"Tell me about the box," she said.

He reached under his desk and dug out the box he'd tossed into the bin, examining it again. "It's just white. It had packing
popcorn in it and it was stapled."

"What does the bracelet look like?"

"Katey, what are you thinking?" he said, suddenly feeling a bit unnerved.

"I'm thinking it's from Brian," she said.

"What?! Why?"

"To apologize, is my guess. He does feel bad about what happened."

Stuart frowned. "He's said that?"

"Couple times. The bracelet wasn't in its own box? Just inside with the popcorn?"

"Yeah." He tossed the box in the bin again then picked up the bracelet, holding it in his hand. "It's really nice. Heavy, good gold."

"Wear it," she said and he could hear the smile in her voice. "I wish I HAD bought it for you if you like it so much."

"I do like it," Stuart said. "But I want to know where it came from before I wear it. Can I get his number?"

Kate hesitated. "You want to call him?"

"Why not?"

She sighed. "Well, you know Brian and his worms. I'm sure he'd love it if you opened a can of them for him. If he sent you that,
he's up to no good, Stuey. Calling him is just going to encourage him."

"All right," he said. "Then I'll send him an email. Send me his address."

"Comin' at ya," she said and then a new message from her appeared on his screen. "I still think it's a mistake to contact him at all.
Just let it be. But wear the bracelet. I would."

He opened her new message and then forwarded it to their home account: S&V@demon.uk. He figured he'd think about it some
more before he actually sent a message to Brian. Maybe do it later after he'd had a few cocktails.

"I have a dinner thing," Kate said. "Call me if he replies to you, okay? Let me know what he says."

"Don't tell him, all right?" he asked. "I haven't decided if I'm going to do it, yet."

"I never tell him anything you say to me, Stuart." Kate sounded wounded and he instantly felt badly.

"I'm sorry, luv. I didn't meant it like that. I just don't want him to be . . ."

"Expecting it," she said. "I know what you meant. I'll talk to you later?"

"Yep. See ya." He blew her a kiss than rang off, looking at the bracelet where he'd set it down on a pile of papers on his desk.
After a moment, he picked it up again and started turning it on the ends of his fingers.

Vince:

"You HAVE to look this up for me," Alex exclaimed down the phone line. "I'm dying to know if it's true and I can't get to a
computer until the weekend. Just look it up for me when you get home, you knob. It'll take you two seconds."

Turning into the carport under their flat, Vince sighed. "All right. I think it's stupid, but I'll look it up for you. I'll be upstairs in a
minute. Keep your phone on."

"Bless you!! Call me back when you're online." Alex rang off and Vince pulled the jeep into their space.

Locking everything, he turned on the alarm and went upstairs in the lift. He knew Stuart would be late that night because of an
evening meeting with Burton so Vince had planned to have dinner made when his lover got home. He had a bag of groceries
under his arm full of some lovely steaks and new potatoes as well as a pre-packaged salad and fresh tomatoes. As he came into
the flat, he went directly to the kitchen to turn on the broiler.

Before he got started on the meal, he went to the computer and logged on to the Internet. He did a quick search for the name
Robbie Williams and then scrolled down the list of results until he came to a listing that said "Robbie's Cock". Grinning, he
double-clicked and opened the site, waiting a moment while the graphics loaded. Then-- just like Alex had said--a full-blown
image of Robbie Williams naked with a huge erection appeared on his screen. The photo was obviously doctored--and not very
well, at that--but it was completely hilarious. Shaking his head, he grabbed his mobile and called Alex back.

"Well?!" he barked into the phone.

"It's a complete fake," Vince reported. "It's not even titillating. In fact, it's ridiculous. You're not missing anything, trust me."

Alex huffed a sigh. "Shit! I was so hoping it was the real thing. Sodding hackers. Thanks, anyway, Vincent. You and Shitface
have a lovely evening." He hung up in Vince's ear.

Still chuckling, Vince figured he'd check their email while he was in there and he clicked on the icon for their mutual address.
There were two messages from Romey, one from Dane, some junk mail and advertisements and one message from Stuart's office
address. Vince went down and opened each of them, quickly scanning the text then saving them for Stuart to read later. When he
came to the one from Stuart's office, he opened it and then realized he probably shouldn't have.

The message was a mail conversation between Stuart and Kate regarding a bracelet that his lover had received as a gift. Vince
read the correspondence quickly, then squinted at the place where it stopped. It seemed as though they dropped off in the middle
of talking about Stuart having an American stalker. Then the last post from Kate was another address:
BrianKinney@Pittserv.com.

Vince frowned, trying to think if Stuart had ever mentioned anyone called Brian Kinney in connection with his friend Kate. The
name was totally unfamiliar to him. The address was for a business, though, so he thought it might be work related. Feeling a bit
like he was spying, Vince saved the email then got up to change clothes and start dinner.

Stuart:

It was nearly nine when he finally got home and he was starving, having only had a bowl of soup for lunch. The smell of the
broiling steaks made his mouth water when he came into the flat and he smiled at Vince who was standing at the counter tossing a
salad.

"Hiya," Vince said, smiling back.

"God, I'm starving. That smells soooo good." He walked into the kitchen and slipped his arms around Vince's waist, kissing his
neck softly just below his ears. He felt his lover shiver from the touch of his lips and Stuart smiled. "Thanks for making dinner."

"Pleasure. I love to cook for you." Vince kissed him, brushing their noses together. "There were some emails," he said. "On our
home address. A couple from Romey."

"Oh, yeah," Stuart said. "I forwarded something here, too."

"I saw that." Vince moved away to put the salad in the fridge and then he turned to Stuart. "I honestly wasn't spying, but I opened
that thing you forwarded and I just happened to look over it."

Stuart shrugged. "Okay. It was just a mail from Kate. I got this anonymous present in the post today and I thought she might have
sent it."

"A bracelet," Vince said, shyly. "At least that's what the mail said."

"Yeah," Stuart nodded, reaching into his pocket. He took out the bracelet and handed it to Vince. "This is it. Nice, huh?"

"Wow," he said, turning the piece of jewelry over in his hands. "And you have no idea who sent it?"

"None. All I know is it wasn't Kate. The postmarks were all from New York, which is why I thought it was her, but there was no
card or note or anything in the box. She thinks it might be from this friend of hers that I met in New York." He walked over to the
computer that was still on and sat down to go through the emails. As he read and discarded the two notes from Romey, Stuart
had all but decided to come clean about Brian. He figured it was the best thing to do. Vince's shy expression at having read the
correspondence between him and Kate had bothered him deeply. It was never his intention to have secrets from each other and
having one was making Stuart ill.

He opened the mail he'd forwarded and scrolled down to Brian's address, clicking it open. The `new message' screen came up
with Brian's address in the `to:' field and Stuart started typing.

To: BrianKinney@Pittserv.com From: S&V@demon.uk

Brian,

Are you the sender of that lovely gold bracelet?

Stuart Jones

He read the line again, then sent it before he could talk himself out of it. Then he got up and went into the bedroom to change
clothes before dinner.

Brian:

As he was composing an interoffice memo, his typing was interrupted by the `new message' prompt. Brian clicked over to his
email and frowned at the strange address. S&V? Who the hell was that? He clicked on the message and brought it up.

He scanned the single line twice before he reacted to it. "Stuart JONES, is it? How formal we are," he muttered. Glancing at the
clock, he did the math for the time difference and figured Stuart might still be online. It was just after nine in the UK and that was
clearly his home account. S&V--Stuart and Vince. How sweet.

Brian clicked `reply' and typed a single line of his own.

Reply To: S&V@demon.uk From: BrianKinney@Pittserv.com

Mr. Jones,

I am that sender.

Brian Kinney

He clicked `send' and was just about to call Kate to dish about the exchange, when Cynthia stuck her head in his office. "Your
4:30 is already here," she told him.

"Fuck. I hate it when people are early. Make them comfortable. I'll be in at 4:30."

She rolled her eyes and left him again and Brian picked up the phone.

"Katherine Stephani's office."

"It's Brian. Is she there?"

"She's on a call, Brian. Can I have her ring back?"

"Please. Thanks." Hanging up, he went back to the email and wrote her a note.

To: KatherineStephani@Thrive.nyc.com From: BrianKinney@Pittserv.com

Your Stuart sent me an email.

Reply To: BrianKinney@Pittserv.com From: KatherineStephani@Thrive.nyc.com

Pray tell, what did he say?

Reply To: KatherineStephani@Thrive.nyc.com From: BrianKinney@Pittserv.com

"Are you the sender of that lovely gold bracelet?"

And, are you?

Sí.

Why didn't you send a note with it, dumbass?

Who else would it be from? If you sent it, you would have put it through your office pouch.

He said the postmarks were from NYC. Did you mail it from here?

Yeah, before I left that weekend. I guess I was feeling bad about assaulting him even if he did thoroughly enjoy it.

I'm not even going to dignify that. So, what--now you two are going to have email sex?

If that's all I can get . . .

Bri, don't be an ass. Leave him alone. For me?

I've got a 4:30. Later.

Brian grabbed his suit coat and checked his hair in the mirror in his desk drawer. As he walked out the door to go greet his
clients, he just missed the `new message' prompt popping up on his screen.

Stuart:

Then dressed in his silky pajama bottoms and a t-shirt, Stuart saw the new message blinking as he went back to the kitchen. He
opened a bottle of Merlot and poured two glasses, giving Vince a kiss as he made his way back to the computer. Sitting down,
he opened the new message and read it with his heart racing.

So, it had been Brian who sent the bracelet. Stuart sighed, settling back in the desk chair and sipping his wine.

"Something wrong?" Vince asked. He walked over and leaned on the desk, facing Stuart. "Steaks will be done soon. About five
minutes."

"Great," he said. Stuart reached out and squeezed Vince's hand, then brought it to his lips to kiss.

"What is it?" His pretty blue eyes darkened with concern.

"I have to tell you something, luv," Stuart said, his tone sad and weary. "I know you asked me not to, but . . . the nature of it . . .
it's not what you might think. And I need you to know. It's really bothering me."

"All right," Vince said, warily. He sipped his wine and waited, watching Stuart closely. "What's wrong?"

Taking a deep breath, Stuart began at the beginning with the first moment he laid eyes on Brian Kinney in the entryway of Kate's
townhouse. He told Vince about the worm and the Sour Apple Martinis and about how Brian asked him if he was circumcised.
He explained that Brian listened to their phone sex conversation from outside the door and he even confessed to not really hating
that. Stuart described the scene that took place after he opened the door and how, if it hadn't been for Kate, he would have gone
much further and made a really huge mistake.

In the middle of that, Vince had to go attend the steaks so Stuart followed him into the kitchen. He continued talking while his
lover got dinner together and then they sat down at the dining room table with some candles burning beside them.

"It was the morning I was leaving," he continued. "That's the thing I really need to tell you."

Vince refilled their glasses and waited patiently for Stuart to go on, but he hadn't said anything the whole time. His expression
remained neutral, which was slightly off-putting to Stuart. Vince was usually so easy to read because every single thing he thought
or felt showed on his lovely, boyish face.

Stuart squirmed in his chair, not sure how to proceed with the next section of his confession. "I don't quite know how to put this,"
he said.

"Just say it, Stuart." Vince's tone was even and calm but his fingers trembled slightly as he began to cut his steak.

Clearing his throat, Stuart picked up his glass and had two deep swallows of the wine. "He took some liberties with me in the
morning," he began.

"Meaning?"

"Meaning . . . he . . . came into my room while I was sleeping and . . . touched me."

Vince set his utensils down. "Just tell me if you shagged him."

"I didn't! I never even KISSED him. But . . ." he sighed, squirming again.

Vince shook his head, impatiently. "Jesus Christ, if you don't just tell me, I swear I'll reach across this table and slap you."

Stuart groaned, miserably, pulling his hands through his hair. "All right! I woke up with him rimming me, Vince. He had his tongue
in my ass. By the time I realized what was going on and started telling him to stop, it was over. I came in fifteen seconds."

"And then?"

"And then I chucked him out, what do you mean! I said I didn't shag him and I DIDN'T. Never kissed him or sucked him or
fucked him. But . . . he caught me completely off guard so there was . . . that one slip. The coming thing."

Vince was watching him with wide eyes but Stuart could swear he saw a bit of a smile lurking around his lover's lips. "Is that all?"

"Yeah," Stuart said. "He'd left the house by the time I got up."

"You just rolled over and went back to sleep?" Vince said, incredulously.

Stuart thought back to the incident in question and replayed the events in fast-forward in his mind. Nodding, he said, "yeah. I went
back to sleep. We'd been out drinking `til dawn. I needed some rest."

"So, where was Kate with her ice cubes when you really needed her?" Vince asked, and that smile started to glisten in his eyes
but it still hadn't broken through.

"She was sleeping, I expect." Stuart looked at his lover, sheepishly. "It's not her fault."

"'Course it isn't. It's BRIAN'S fault." Vince was being facetious but that smile was really trying hard to get through.

Stuart had nothing to say. He just sat there waiting to see what Vince would do next.

Picking up his utensils again, Vince took a bite of his steak. "Are you sorry?" he asked.

"Fuck, yes, I'm sorry! It's been torturing me ever since I came back!"

Without hesitating, Vince asked, "do you fancy him?"

Stuart frowned. He wasn't sure how to answer. "Well . . . yeah, but I don't want to see him again or anything. He completely
pissed me off. I just . . . enjoyed flirting with him. He was . . . sexy. I mean . . . what do you mean, do I fancy him?" He realized
he was stammering and his cheeks heated up.

"He must be nice," Vince said conversationally, taking another bite of steak.

Stuart's confusion deepened and he sighed, uncomfortably. He didn't know what to make of Vince's reaction. He decided not to
say anything at that time.

"Good looking, I mean," Vince clarified.

"I know what you mean." Stuart cut into his own steak, still not quite sure if they were having a row or not. Vince's behavior could
be taken either way.

After a long silent moment, Vince set his utensils down and sighed, leaning forward a bit and lowering his voice. "Stuart, it's all
right. I'm not angry."

His brow wrinkled in the center and he stared at his lover a bit coldly. "Why not?"

Vince shrugged. "Dunno. But I'm not. I was worried that you'd shagged him--at the very least sucked his cock. But you didn't
even kiss him and he had you at a disadvantage that morning. I don't want to make a big thing out of it. Even though you liked it
and he made you come." Vince let that little smile come through, finally, and his blue eyes glinted with just a touch of
uncharacteristic mischief. "In fact, it's a bit . . . sexy, the way you told me about it. The way he just . . . had his way with you. The
great Stuart Alan Jones being overcome by some bloke." That smile turned into a giggle and Vince picked up his wineglass. "I'm
sorry, I don't mean to be laughing. But . . . it's a bit funny to me."

Stuart didn't know whether to be angry or relieved or embarrassed. He felt a fairly even mix of all three emotions. He frowned at
his lover who was still giggling. "I don't appreciate you taking the piss, Vince."

"I'm sorry, really." But the laughter just kept escalating until he covered his face with his hands and just let it rip. He had a good,
hard laugh for about a full minute, then he finally got it under control. "Really. I'm sorry, luv. It's just a very amusing image."

Stuart gritted his teeth and looked down, feeling ashamed and hating it. Vince had laughed at him before but not in a long
time--not, in fact, since they'd become lovers. This was more of a throw back to the earlier days of their friendship when they
were still testing the limits of each other's emotional tolerance. He stabbed his fork into one of the steaming potatoes on his plate
and bit it.

Vince got out of his chair and walked behind Stuart, folding his arms around his lover's shoulders. He kissed his neck and gave
him a warm hug. "Don't pout," he chided, gently. "I'm not teasing you--well, not too badly, anyway. I really did think it was sort of
sexy hearing you talk about it. I always love to hear you talk about sex. You get so . . . INTO it." He kissed Stuart's ear then
licked it, grazing the lobe softly with his teeth. "Are you not speaking to me now?"

"No," Stuart said. "I'm just . . ."

"I embarrassed you," Vince finished. "I know. I'm sorry for that, luv. I didn't mean to. I just couldn't help it." He put a kiss on top
of Stuart's head then walked back around to his seat. "One thing, though," he said. "Have you determined it was him that sent you
that bracelet?"

"Yeah," Stuart said. "I just emailed him and he said so."

"Just now?" Vince said, his eyebrows lifting brightly.

"Yeah. That's why I forwarded his address here. I wasn't sure if I was going to contact him so I wanted to think about it."

"He replied to you?"

"Yeah." Stuart looked at him curiously. "Go read it, if you want. I've got nothing to hide from you, Vince."

He took another bite of steak then got up, taking his glass with him to the computer. Vince sat down and moved the mouse
around looking for the last `sent item'.

Stuart got up as well, bringing his wineglass with him. He leaned on the desk beside the keyboard where he had a clear view of
the monitor screen. He watched while Vince read the message he'd sent then read the reply from Brian Kinney. Clicking on the
`reply' icon again, Vince got a clear field and he started typing.

Reply To: BrianKinney@Pittserv.com From: S&V@demon.uk

Dear Mr. Kinney,

I've just heard the whole sordid tale of how you forced yourself on my boyfriend in New York and I would like to say one thing
to you in regards to that incident.

Please refrain from sending gifts or contacting Stuart for any reason in the future or I will be forced to come to Pittsburgh and
break both your legs. I'm sure it will not surprise you that I am very possessive of him and I don't take kindly to anyone taking
sexual advantage of him.

Although I am completely sympathetic to the fact that Stuart is terribly alluring, he is in a committed relationship with me and I am
not one for sharing. If this request is in any way unclear, then please feel free to simply fuck off.

Kind regards,

Vincent Tyler.

Before Stuart could make any protest, Vince clicked `send' and the message was off.

"Oh my God!" Stuart said, laughing out loud. "I can't believe you did that!!"

"Can't you?" Vince said, grinning. He stood up and pulled Stuart into a very hot kiss. "I wasn't playing, either," he said. "I WILL
go there and break his legs if he continues to pursue you."

Stuart pulled Vince close, pressing their bodies together. "You are so bloody adorable when you're jealous."

Vince breathed a sarcastic laugh. "Then I must be bloody adorable almost all the time."

"Twat," Stuart said, brushing their noses together. "You know I wouldn't have done that if it hadn't been . . ."

Vince covered his mouth with his fingers. "Shhh. Don't say that. Let's just let it go, all right?" He lowered his chin and looked in
Stuart's eyes. "I don't want you saying something you don't really mean."

"I DO mean it, Vince," he insisted. "I wouldn't have--"

"Just . . . shhhh." He moved in again and covered Stuart's mouth with his own, sliding his tongue in between his lips.

Stuart's eyes slid closed and he sighed into that warm, covetous kiss. He loved it when Vince was possessive. Whenever he was
reminded of being loved by this amazing man, Stuart always felt slightly vulnerable--like he might lose that fragile adoration at any
moment. And even though Vince swore he couldn't live without him, Stuart always knew it was the other way around.

"I need you to return the bracelet," Vince said, then he looked down and smiled shyly. "I mean, I would LIKE you to return it."

Stuart giggled softly. "God, you are so beautiful . . ." He held Vince's face in his hands, running the pads of his thumbs gently over
those golden eyelashes, stroking their dense softness. He could feel Vince melting inside from the affectionate touch, leaning
against him because his knees were getting weak. "Come here . . ." Stuart kissed him, tangling their tongues together softly, tasting
each other. "I can't believe you wrote that," he said.

Vince shrugged. "Bloke pissed me off." His cheeks were infused with blush and the deep color made his eyes sparkle. "I mean,
what's he like?"

"What about me?" Stuart said. "Aren't you pissed off at me?"

"I told you, no. I might be if keeping that from me hadn't bothered you so much. I mean, if it was easy for you to lie to me. Then
I'd be angry."

Stuart touched his forehead to Vince's and sighed. "It might have been easy six months ago. But now . . ." he shook his head.
"Now, no way. I can't suffer the idea of losing you just because I behaved like a twat with some American."

"I knew you were going to, anyway," Vince said. "If I wasn't there to keep you well-shagged, you were going to become wild.
That's why I said that to you when you left for the airport. I know you thought I was just being stupid, but I did have my reasons."

"Your reasons are what trouble me," Stuart said, seriously. "You shouldn't EVER need to say something like to me. To say that
you're willing to look the other way at an indiscretion just because your bastard boyfriend can't control his cock! That's shit,
Vince. You deserve much better than that."

He sighed, stepping back so he could see into Stuart's eyes easier. "Stuart, we have to compromise, you and me. You put up with
loads of idiotic crap from me and this is the only thing I have to put up with from you. I know you love sex and I know you love
to flirt and you can't help that everyone in the world wants to shag you. I told you when we first got together that I didn't want you
to change. You seem to keep forgetting that. I meant that. I DON'T want you to change. I love you with all your
flaws--everything. I just wish I could explain it so you'd understand. I . . ." His brow knit as he tried to find the right words.
"You're always going to be a bit of a trophy for me, Stuart. My beautiful, sexy lover that no one ever thought could be tamed into
a monogamous relationship. Well, I've done it. You're mine and I KNOW that all the way down to my bones. You being so flirty
and sexual is part of what I love. Do you see?"

Stuart was just watching him and listening to him talk. He stood there leaning against the desk with his hands on Vince's hips just
taking it all in.

"DO you?" Vince insisted gently.

"Yeah. I do. You're saying that being with me makes you feel like a big fuckin' stud." They both cracked up laughing and Vince
ruffled Stuart's hair.

"Oh, now THAT's romantic. Twat."

Stuart folded Vince into his arms and hugged him with his whole body. "Can I show Kate what you wrote to Brian? She'll love it."

"Don't you think he'll show her?"

Stuart shook his head. "Oh, no. He'll be too embarrassed."

Vince frowned. "Somehow that Brian doesn't strike me as the type that embarrasses easily. I think he'll probably just laugh at that note. Might not even bat an eye and just keep on coming after you."

Taking Vince's hand and leading him back to the table, Stuart smiled sexily over his shoulder. "Let's just wait and see, shall we? Now let's finish this lovely meal you made for us."

He kissed his lover once more before they sat back down to eat. As he cut into the perfectly cooked steak, Stuart tried to ignore the blinking `new message' prompt he could just barely see out of the corner of his eye.
DeAnna's
Home Page