Storm Warning
Part 1
Stuart/ Vince  |  NC-17  |  Angst, AU  |  UK
DeAnna Zankich

Sequel is  |  Poison Apple
Summary: Kate stirs things up one more time for the boys before she heads back home to America.
Warnings: None
Storm Warning (Part One)

Stuart:

At half passed one in the morning, he and Kate were still at the office, up to their eyes in folders and presentation materials for the
meeting the next day. Finally their fundraiser project was finished and ready to show the blue haired old ladies in charge of it, but
they were still ironing out one last point.

Groaning, Stuart laid flat on his back on the floor of the conference room. Kate sat down heavily beside him, her long red hair
twisted up in a bun with a pen stuck through it to hold it in place. He looked at her `do with interest, squinting curiously. "How the
hell did you make it stay like that?"

"What?"

"Your hair."

"It just stays. It knows better than to fuck with me." She rifled a stack of notes, frowning at the handwriting in the margin.

"I have to go home," he stated. "I haven't been shagged in 48 hours and I'm ready to die."

"You and that adorable Vince aren't fighting are you?"

"No, he's just been on the early shift and I've been here every night for a week. I haven't seen him."

"Welcome to coupledom in the new millennium," she muttered.

He rubbed his eyes like a sleepy little kid. "I need to come."

"Then, go have a tug and get back here, we're not done." She got up with great effort and went over to the large conference room
table that was littered with their work materials. An open pizza box took up the far corner of the table and Kate wandered over
to it, picking at the remains of their meager dinner.

Sighing, Stuart forced himself to stand up. "I'm afraid a wank isn't going to do it. I need to fuck."

"You're a certifiable nympho, you know that? The Discovery Channel should do a documentary on you." She munched a cold
slice of pizza, walking over to him with it. "Bite?"

He bit, playfully tickling her the belly at the same time.

"Asshole, stop it! See if I share my food with you again." She giggled, then turned back to the table. "Have you ever been with a
woman?"

"Nope," he said, picking up the notes she had been looking at a moment before.

"Never?" she said, staring at him.

"Never."

"Well, then you don't know what you're missing, do you?"

He shook his head, pursing his lips. "It's no good, Kate. I'm dying for a fuck, but I'd rather die than have a woman."

"Fine, then. But, I'm telling you . . . if you've never done it, then you can't know for sure."

"Yes, I can," he said.

"That's like saying you don't like apples when you've never eaten one," she argued. "It's just dumb."

Tossing the notes on the table, Stuart gave her a challenging smirk. "Right, then. Show me your tits. Go on."

Holding the remaining corner of her pizza slice in her teeth, Kate lifted her close fitting pale pink sweater and flashed him. Her
small but nicely shaped breasts were wrapped in a pretty lacy pink bra and she stuck them out in an attempt to make them look
bigger. She was a hilarious sight with the pizza in her teeth and that pen sticking in her hair and Stuart couldn't help laughing.

"Oh, laugh! That's it. Way to make a girl feel sexy!" she complained, jokingly. "You have to admit, they're nice."

"They're lovely," he said. "But they're just not doing it for me. Thanks for that, though. Half the blokes in this office would give
their left testicle for the show you just gave me."

Sighing, she lowered her top again. "I hate your guts. Is there any more coffee?"

"No, I have to make some." He started for the conference room door. "Do you want me to make a whole pot?"

She assessed the table and the ocean of paper and folders on it. "Nah. Half. We're almost there."

He nodded, turning down the hall toward his office. The coffee machine was in the small kitchen between his office and the
"floater" office Kate was using while she was in town. He put in a new filter, dumped half a packet of coffee into it, then turned the
machine on. While he was down there, he ducked into his office to see if he had any messages.

Sitting in his desk chair, he grabbed his phone, pressed the code and checked his voice mail. Vince had called at 11:30 right
before he went to bed.

"Hi, luv. God, I miss you. I haven't kissed you in two days. Wake me up when you get in, I don't care what time. Lots o' love."

The mere sound of his lover's voice made Stuart hard. He lowered his head down on the desk and groaned, absolutely certain he
was going to perish from sexual deprivation.

"Stuuuuuuyyyyyyy," Kate called from the conference room. "You'd better choke that chicken already. I need you in here."

He giggled and hung up the phone, dragging his weary, deprived self back down to the conference room.

It was nearly 3:00am when he got home and he crept up into the bedroom as quietly as he could. Stripping down and leaving his
clothing in a pile right where he stood, he crawled into bed and spooned up against Vince's warm body, intending to wake him so
they could at least have a quick snog and a wank. But as soon as his head hit the pillow, he was asleep. And he stayed asleep
while Vince got up at 5:30 and got ready for work. Stuart didn't even feel his lover kiss his lips before he left for the store.

Kate barged into his office twenty minutes before the meeting, a flurry of jangling bracelets and rosy perfume. She was wired on
caffeine and he started giggling as soon as he saw her.

"Decaf, luv. You can't go into the meeting like that. The blue- hairs will think you're a lunatic."

"Fuck the blue-hairs," she snapped, irritably. "I am so fucking tired, I can't even see. I need an I.V. hookup for this coffeepot out
here. Are we even ready?"

"Yeah. We're fine. Don't worry. Between the two of us, we can charm these rich old hags to bits."

Kate flopped into the chair across from his desk and heaved a dramatic sigh. "Christ. I'm ready to go home. I'm so homesick I
could plotz."

"You could what?"

She lowered her chin and stared at him, flatly. "It's Yiddish, Stuart. You need to get yourself a Yiddish to Irish dictionary if we're
going to continue this friendship."

"Must be a New York thing," he said, smiling at her. Mention of her leaving had actually made him sad.

"It's a total New York thing. You have to come see me there. Richard travels constantly and I'm all by myself in this giant
townhouse in Manhattan. You have to take a long weekend and come play with me. We'll shop until we throw up." She smiled at
him sweetly, her green eyes dancing. "Vince will let you come over, won't he?"

He groaned again, leaning back in his chair. "Don't mention Vince, please."

"Are you kidding me?" she said, her eyes bugging out. "You STILL didn't get laid??? Honey, I'm worried about you now. You're
going to get toxemia or something."

"Don't talk about it . . ." he moaned. "Let's just go over the notes once more. They'll be here any minute."

Kate leaned forward and pet his head, soothingly. "Promise me you'll go home early tonight and get yourself good and thoroughly
fucked. Okay?"

"Promise," he said, kissing the inside of her wrist.

Vince:

Sitting in his office going over the week's reports, Vince's mobile rang. He took it out of his shirt pocket, read Stuart's name there,
and smiled as he brought the devise to his ear. His skin heated up as his blood rushed and he shifted in his chair, trying to adjust
his sudden erection. "Hel--loh, lover."

"Hiya," Stuart said, whining slightly. "Christ, I could come just from talking to you."

"I know . . ." Vince breathed, squirming uncomfortably in his seat. "I could smell you on the sheets when I went to bed and I
kissed you when I left. You were sound asleep."

"I know, luv. I was dead. I got in around 3:00 and had dishonorable intentions toward you until I got under the covers. Snuggled
up against your warm body and crashed right out."

"The meeting is today, right?" Vince asked.

"Yeah, we're in the middle of it now. What time will you be home?"

"By four o'clock."

Stuart sighed into the phone. "I'll meet you there."

"How will I know you? I haven't seen you in so long, I doubt I'll recognize you."

"I'll be the one in the bed with the enormous hard-on."

"Ahhh, all right then." Vince grinned hugely, closing his eyes and picturing the lovely brunette in just that pose. He could almost
taste Stuart's cock. "See you later."

"See ya."

Stuart:

Stuart was only home for a few minutes before Vince came in. He was in the bedroom doorway when the front door creaked on
its heavy hinges and his boyish lover stepped into the loft. They looked at each other across the room for a silent, almost tense
moment and the quality of the air in the flat seemed to change.

"Stay there," Stuart said.

Vince shut the door and dropped his keys on the counter, taking off his overcoat and hanging it on the rack. "What for?"

"Just . . . stay there . . ." He unbuttoned his shirt, slid off his tie and tossed them both over his shoulder into the bedroom. Standing
on the top step, he tugged off his belt and dropped it on the floor, then his trousers followed. He stepped out of them and kicked
them aside, then standing on the steps in his Calvin's and nothing else.

Vince moved forward and Stuart held up his hand. "Oi! Stay there, damn it." He was grinning like a fool and almost dizzy from the
blood running out of his brain and down to his cock. He was ravenous-- starving to come and he could feel the warm wetness
slicking his belly just beneath the waistband of his shorts.

He pulled his fingers through his hair to loosen the curls, gently tugging out any tangles so Vince could have his way in there. With
his eyes on his lover's, Stuart ran his hands down over his torso, tingling and gasping at how sensitive he was and taking his time
to pull his nipples until they stood up in tight little peaks.

"Can you smell me?" he asked.

Vince took a deep breath. "I can smell you in the house, but that's your cologne and all that. I can't smell your . . . scent. Not from
here."

"Close your eyes," Stuart said.

Vince closed his eyes and stayed where he was by the front door.

"I want you to walk forward one step at time and tell me when you can smell me." Stuart lowered the waistband of his shorts to
expose his swollen, wet cockhead and then he supported himself with his hands on either side of the doorway.

Vince took one step forward and inhaled. With his eyes still closed, he licked his lips and grinned. "Not yet."

"Take another step, then."

One foot in front of the other, Vince stepped forward again. They were about twenty feet apart by then and he breathed in.

"Keep coming until you can smell me then open your eyes," Stuart said and then he took two silent steps backward into the
bedroom.

Vince stepped forward again, inhaled, then stepped forward again. One more step and he stopped, his eyes opening wide and a
little smile brightening his handsome face. "Oh. My. God," he said. "That's amazing."

There was still a good fifteen feet between them and Stuart giggled, proudly. "Look at all that space," he said. "Now THAT's
animal attraction, luv." He toyed with his cock with the ends of his fingers, watching Vince wolfishly as he stepped up into the
bedroom.

Vince got undressed quickly and without theatrics, tugging his t- shirt and underwear off and then circling the bed naked and hard
until he was standing right in front of Stuart. Only inches separated them then and they were both breathing each other in, tasting
each other's scent in the air.

"I'm dying for you," Stuart whispered. "Feel." He took Vince's hand and brought it to his balls, sighing as his lover's fingers
cupped the heavy sack.

"Ooooooh . . ." Vince sighed. "God, you're so full." He leaned forward slightly and slipped his tongue into Stuart's mouth, just
tasting him languidly.

Stuart's cock shuddered and leaked fluid and he trembled in Vince's arms. "Christ . . ." he gasped. "I can't wait. I need to come
right now." With that, he pressed his erection against his lover's warm belly and rubbed against the soft skin, coming so hard it
almost hurt. He knew he had to get that first orgasm out of the way before he could enjoy the rest.

Vince kept kissing him, holding him close and cradling his head while the sharp contractions melted away. Stuart breathed a long,
relieved sigh as his body experienced a brief respite from the sexual tension he'd been battling for two and half days. Then, almost
immediately, the hunger returned. But this time, it was more manageable, more like his usual self. He slipped to his knees and
devoured Vince's cock, sucking him off in only a few strokes. Vince didn't even have time to get his fingers into Stuart's hair
before he was gasping and coming, holding onto his lover's shoulders for balance.

They toppled onto the bed and tangled around each other, kissing, rubbing everything, everywhere with starved hands. They
rolled over and over as they fed on each other, the heat gathering again quickly. Stuart rolled them toward the pillows and
reached under them for the lube he still kept there, then he gained the dominant position and grinned lecherously at his lover.

"We might have to flip a coin," Vince said, his cock pressing into Stuart's balls. "I need to be inside you."

"Me, first," he said. His slick fingers found their mark instantly, circling Vince's opening slowly before sliding inside.

Vince started to make some argument until Stuart found his prostate and pressed on it, then he simply dissolved into a grateful
groan and closed his eyes. The gland was swollen and hot under Stuart's fingertips and every time he rubbed it Vince moaned
deeply. His thick cock quivered and throbbed and he moved his hand down to play with it, but Stuart stopped him.

"Ooooh, no. Don't you dare. All of it's mine." He continued his loving, relentless stroking inside Vince's body until he knew his
lover was right at the edge of coming again. Then he kissed him hard and quickly replaced his fingers with his cock, driving it in all
the way down to his balls.

Vince tensed and gripped the sheets under them, his eyes squeezing shut as he held his breath. Stuart could feel his frantic
heartbeat inside Vince's body as he stayed still, frozen, just wallowing in that tight, slick furnace of flesh. Slowly, Vince opened his
eyes and looked at Stuart desperately.

"I'm coming as soon as you move," he said.

"Me, too," Stuart said, breathing hard. "So, I'm not moving." He bent down and kissed Vince again, trying to regain at least a bit
of control. He couldn't remember ever being so hungry in his life. His cock had a mind of its own and its intention was to empty
every ounce of semen it had been storing for those two and half days until it was spent--no matter how many of those brain
shattering orgasms it took.

Vince sucked Stuart's bottom lip so roughly that he knew he'd be swollen afterward. And he couldn't have cared less. Slowly, he
drew his hips back, almost pulling his cock all the way out, then he pushed back in quickly and slid out slowly again, managing to
repeat this movement four times before they were both shouting with another orgasm. Stuart ran his thumb over Vince's belly,
gathering his hot seed and sucking it into his mouth. Then he bent down and licked up what was left, dragging his tongue over his
lover's heaving torso.

With his legs still hooked over Stuart's shoulders, Vince watched him do this with almost childlike fascination. His beautiful blue
eyes sparkled with lust. Apparently this action was being very well received and Stuart grinned, gently nipping the tender skin
below Vince's navel.

"That's very sexy, watching you do that . . ." Vince said, his cheeks burning with blush.

Stuart kissed his way up Vince's belly to his neck. "I love the way you taste," he whispered, licking the sweat off his lover's throat.
He gently slipped his cock out, then lowered Vince's legs, rolling over so he was on his back. They kissed while they caught their
breath, stroking each other slowly with loving hands. Quietly they worked up the passion again, taking their time to tease all the
tender, sensitive spots on each other's bodies that they had become so familiar with.

Vince straddled Stuart on the bed, sitting up on his knees and smiling playfully at his lover. "My turn," he said. He reached for the
little bottle of lube but Stuart stopped him.

"Do it with the oil," he said. "I love that oil . . ."

Vince shook his head slightly. "Doesn't make very good lubricant for sex, though. It doesn't hold up that well."

"Just use it," Stuart said. "I love the way it feels inside."

"Okay . . ." Vince leaned over to the night table and opened the drawer there, taking out the heavy bottle of Kama Sutra Oil of
Love. He pulled out the little cork stopper and smelled the aromatic contents before tipping it gently over Stuart's cock. He
released a generous amount of the shiny liquid and they both watched as it dripped over the full erection and onto Stuart's flat
belly, pooling in little droplets on his skin.

"Is it hot yet?" Vince asked.

"You have to touch it . . . rub it in with your fingers." Stuart arched under him, lifting his erection up and away from his body,
displaying it for consumption like a luscious ripe fruit.

Vince set the bottle aside then reached down, grabbing that hard cock in both hands. He stroked it firmly, spreading the oil all
over the shaft and the tingling head, thoroughly coating Stuart's balls on his way to his tender, grasping opening. Vince did not
bother to tease the flesh, he simply inserted his first two fingers and worked them in and out, liberally distributing the oil into the
hot canal.

The synthetic warmth radiated all over his genitals, drawing more blood down to the already tingling nerve endings. Stuart
moaned. His hips moved of their own volition, rolling lasciviously and doing anything to increase the contact with Vince's probing
fingers. He grabbed a pillow from the top of the bed and passed it down to Vince who stuck it under Stuart's lower back,
elevating him just enough for more access.

"Vince," he said through clenched teeth. "I'm going to climb you if you don't fuck me right now."

Grinning lustfully, Vince slipped his fingers out and took hold of Stuart's hips, lifting him up onto the top of his thigh. Hooking his
hands behind Stuart's knees, he raised himself into position. Just as they had done countless times before, Stuart reached down
and took hold of his lover's cock, guiding it inside his very tight anus. As much as he loved to have Vince fuck him, he never
seemed to gain much elasticity. Truth be told, that was just fine with Stuart. He loved the tight, pulling scratch of entry and the
feeling of being stuffed with cock. As was their established pattern, Vince stayed relatively still until Stuart had taken his cock half
way in. Then, Stuart let him have control, stretching his arms up over his head like a wanton harlot and spreading his thighs wide.

This fuck was slow and even, both of them having much more control over their reactions than when they'd started their love play
that afternoon. Stuart closed his eyes and sighed luxuriantly, getting lost in the combined pleasure of Vince's artful style of
intercourse and the added intensity of the hot oil. Slowly and deliberately, Vince guided the intensity of their passion, skillfully
adjusting Stuart's hips up and down and to the side, knowing just where to place his lover's body to give him ultimate access to
the tender spots inside.

Stuart was mumbling and not even aware that he was doing it. He wasn't saying words, just making sounds and he tugged the
sheets with his fingers, letting his body go limp in Vince's strong arms. He was impaled and utterly blissed out. Every inch of his
body hummed with pleasure and he wanted that slow, deep internal massage to go on forever. But of course pleasure like that is
fleeting, and he was coming again before he knew it, wetting his torso and his neck with hot ropes of semen.

Vince slipped out at the very last second, pressing his cock against Stuart's and rubbing it there under his hand as he came. He
moaned low in his throat, his body flushed beautifully from the exertion and the blood rush of his orgasm.

They flopped on the mattress, their lungs pulling for air, and grinned at each other.

"God, there is spunk EVERYWHERE!" Vince laughed. "We made such a bloody mess."

Stuart stretched, smiling. "Mmmmm . . . yeah. This is fucking excellent. I want to live like that every day of our lives. Just fucking
and nothing else." He rolled onto his side and snuggled against Vince on the damp sheet, kissing him softly. "I don't think I'm done
with you, yet."

"No," Vince agreed. "I need at least one more after nearly three whole days. But . . ." he kissed Stuart's forehead. "I missed
lunch, so I'm starving. Do you want half a sandwich?"

"Yeah, sure. I could eat." Stuart spread out on the bed after Vince got up.

He watched as Vince walked into the bathroom and when he came back wearing his robe, Stuart scowled. "Why did you put that
on?"

"I'm cold," he answered.

"Turn the heater up, then. I want you naked. I want to look at your body."

Vince lowered his chin and smiled in that sexy, almost elfin way of his. And then he completely ignored the request and went
down to kitchen in his robe. Stuart chuckled.

He got up gingerly and went to bathroom, smiling at the soreness in his anus and his muscles. Stuart loved the feeling of being
thoroughly fucked. He washed his hands and wiped a towel over his body quickly, then he had to laugh as he grabbed his own
robe off the wall rack. It was a bit cold in the flat.

Vince had made them a huge sandwich on a fresh roll with sliced ham and chicken and some tomato and cucumber. For
Christmas, a client had sent Stuart one of those elaborate gift baskets full of fancy cheeses, crackers, biscuits, candies and jars of
various things to spread on bread. Normally, he would just let the people in the office have at those baskets and never take
anything out of them for himself, but for some reason he brought this basket home. Vince had made use of every single item in the
basket and had done something delicious with all of it. On the sandwich, he'd used two of the tasty gourmet mustards that had
come in the basket and Stuart had to smile at his lover's resourcefulness.

"I like this one," Vince said, holding up one of the mustard jars. "It's spicy." He smiled and licked his fingers. "I can heat up a tin of
soup if you want. We've got that tomato one you like."

"No, thanks," Stuart said, leaning over the counter and picking up half of the sandwich. He bit into it and wasn't the least bit
surprised to find it scrumptious. "This is lovely."

"Good." Vince took the other half and bit into it. "We were so busy today, I just never had time to eat. Oh, how did the meeting
go? Were the chairwomen impressed with all of the hard work you and Kate put in?"

"They loved it," Stuart said. "She was fantastic. You should have seen her. She stood up there and just . . . talked and made
jokes-- clean jokes. It was amazing. I'd never seen her in action in a presentation, so it was enlightening. They were eating out of
her hand."

"When does she go back?" Vince asked, his voice soft.

Stuart frowned, picking at a stray tomato. "Monday."

Vince kissed his forehead and ruffled Stuart's curls, gently. "I'm sorry, luv. I know you'll miss her rotten."

He sighed, sadly. "Yeah. My Katey-girl. It's weird how close we got in just these few weeks. I mean, I felt close to her as soon
as I met her. Immediately. I suppose we'll keep in touch, but . . . I'll miss seeing her."

"You should go visit her in New York," Vince said, going to the fridge for some water.

"She invited me to," Stuart said. "But, I dunno . . ."

Opening a fresh bottle of Evian, Vince drank some of it then handed it to Stuart. "What?"

He shook his head. "I don't think I'd want to be that far away from you. And I know you wouldn't come with me."

"She's your friend," he said. "I wouldn't want to tag along."

Stuart took another bite of his sandwich, wiggling up to sit on the counter with his legs crossed. "If I went all the way over to
America, it would have to be for at least four or five days and I couldn't handle that."

"Why not?"

"Look at me," he said. "I almost died from not shaggin' you for two days! I'd be hospitalized if I had to wait a week!"

Vince chuckled, blushing beautifully. "Well, that's because you didn't come at all. If you go visit Kate, I'm sure you'd have your
own room at her house. We could have phone sex twice a day."

Stuart lifted his eyebrows, lewdly. "Yeah . . . we've never done that."

"Haven't had the need. It would be a new adventure in eroticism for us." Vince winked and spread a bit more of that spicy
mustard on his sandwich. "I think you should go."

Stuart shrugged. "I'll think about it later. I'd like to take her out this weekend before she goes, though. You did say we'd take her
dancing."

"You go," Vince said. "I won't feel left out or anything. I'm actually really glad you became friends with her."

Stuart watched his lover's face closely. "You don't like her, do you?"

Vince shook his head. "It's nothing like that," he said. "She's nice, Kate. Funny. I do like her. I'd say if I didn't."

"What is it, then? She wants to get to know you better and you always say no when I ask you to do things with us."

"It's like I said, she's your friend." Vince smiled at him patiently. "I don't need to be close to her, Stuart. She's yours."

He frowned, taking another bite of his sandwich. He thought about it for a moment longer, then looked up, reaching for the water
bottle. "Please come out with us. We'll take her to Canal Street on Saturday. Bring Alex and Dane, phone Hazel and Bernie.
We'll have everyone along. Your friends and my friend. It'll be fun."

Vince looked at him sweetly, his lovely blue eyes twinkling in the light from the bedroom. "All right. That will be fun if everyone
comes."

"I'll ring them if you want."

"It's all right, I'll do it. Saturday?"

"Yeah." Stuart beamed, very pleased that he'd won. "We'll have loads of fun."

Vince just smiled and shook his head.

Click Here to Continue to Part 2
DeAnna's
Home Page