Mailboxes and Mistletoe
Parts 1 & 2
Stuart/ Vince  |  NC-17  |  Angst, AU  |  UK
DeAnna Zankich

Sequel is  |  Dirty Laundry
Summary: As their intimacy grows, Stuart and Vince progress toward the "big step" of moving in together. Growing pains and fantastic discoveries abound.
Warnings: None
Author Notes:
Vince:

Using his key to let himself into Stuart's flat, Vince took a moment and stood there inside the doorway, looking backwards into
the hall and then ahead into the flat. He would be living there soon. This would be his address as well as Stuart's. It still seemed
unbelievable, but Vince had to admit he was completely chuffed about it. Waking up with Stuart Alan Jones every day would be
Vincent Tyler's own personal heaven.

Pushing the heavy door closed, he pocketed his keys in his brown leather jacket and called out Stuart's name.

"Up here," the brunette replied from the bedroom. He stood before the open closet with his hands on his hips, frowning at the
garments hanging in there. A thick white towel was wrapped around his lean waist but he was otherwise naked.

Vince stepped up to the bedroom and removed his jacket, laying it on the end of the unmade bed. The room was permeated with
an aromatic new cologne and he breathed in deeply, smelling it. "What is that?" he asked.

"Tuscany. Like it?" Stuart's black hair was shiny and wet and combed close to his head, the water making it too heavy to curl yet.
A few droplets glistened on his skin just above his spine.

Vince thought it would be lovely to lick those drops off so he walked over and stood behind his lover, closely. "It's nice," he said,
brushing his nose against Stuart's warm, fragrant skin. "It's lemony." He imagined Stuart spreading that cologne on his neck with
his long, elegant fingers and the image of that gave Vince a hot little chill. He opened his mouth and ran his tongue over the bone at
the top of Stuart's spine, tasting the drops of water and swallowing them. He didn't touch his lover anywhere else, just with that
stroking tongue. The smell of the shampoo Stuart used was light and fresh, like apples, and it complimented the new cologne
perfectly. He smelled like ripened winter fruit.

Stuart sighed, pressing his body back against Vince's. "That feels sooo lovely . . . you're making me hard."

Vince reached around and tugged off the white towel, letting it drop at Stuart's feet. He ran his hands all over his naked skin
liberally, teasing the dark nipples and nuzzling his neck. Stuart raised his arms and reached back to wrap them around his lover's
neck. He wriggled his shoulder blades against Vince's soft sweater, then turned back to look at him, his dark blue eyes scanning
Vince's body up and down. "Oh, I thought it was the other jumper. Did I get you that?"

Vince looked down at the pale green sweater he wore. "No. Hazel."

"Perfect color. Makes you look golden."

"Thanks." Committed relationship be damned, Vince always puffed up like a peacock when Stuart gave him a compliment on his
appearance. "It was for my 29th birthday. I never really wear it, it's sort of the wrong style for my every day life. Too nice for
Canal Street, not nice enough for work." Vince knew he was wittering on but he didn't bother to censor it. The whole time he was
chattering away, his eyes were devouring Stuart's naked body, drinking in the smoothness of his skin, the defined muscles and that
delectable, swelling cock.

"It's ideal for my office party," he said, tugging the sleeves of the sweater down over Vince hands. "Soft like the black one."

"Nothing is that soft," Vince purred. Stuart smelled so good, his mouth was watering. "I'd really like to put your cock in mouth.
That be all right with you?"

Stuart licked his front teeth with the end of his tongue, grinning lustfully. "We'll be late."

"Nah," Vince said, running the tip of his finger over the wet slit of Stuart's cock head. "Won't take long at all."

"Play with my nipples," Stuart said, guiding Vince's hands up to his chest. "They're so sensitive today . . ."

Stroking the cuffs of the sweater over the little peaks of flesh, Vince pinched them gently through the fabric. Stuart shivered,
sucking breath in through his teeth. His dark eyes slid closed. He reached down almost unconsciously and toyed with his erection,
pulling at the swollen head with the pads of his fingers.

"Oi," Vince warned, his voice low. "Stop that." He took hold of Stuart's hips and turned him so his back was to the bed. "Lie
down."

Stuart did as he was told, sprawling onto the mattress with his arms over his head, decadent, completely vulnerable and
completely at ease. His cock reached up his belly, the wet tip slicking the skin just below his navel. Vince licked that spot, then
licked the salty head, running his tongue and his open lips along the big vein throbbing down the back of Stuart's erection. He was
hot and anxious and he writhed on the bed unabashedly, urging his cock up into Vince's mouth.

Kneeling on the floor beside the bed, Vince leaned over his prone lover and stroked the sweater's sleeves over his naked belly
while he nursed on his cock. Stuart's thighs opened wide and he moaned, reaching up to play with his own nipples. His penis
shuddered and kicked in Vince's mouth, growing longer and harder and he bucked his hips up and down.

Vince used all his best tricks--the twirling tongue around the glands, the concentrated hard sucking of the head by itself, the long
strokes of his hand up the shaft, rolling and rubbing the tight balls. Vince knew exactly what to do to get Stuart off quickly. He
had to be as lewd and aggressive as possible and he kneaded the flesh of Stuart's thighs as he sucked his cock. This had proven
to be a sure-fire turn- on for the lithe brunette. The more sensations assaulting him at one time, the better.

"Oooohh . . . suck harder . . . yes . . . ohhh, God . . ." he gasped, his hips pumping greedily, rubbing his cock in and out of his
lover's tight, hot mouth. "That's so good . . . feels so good . . . oh--oh YES!" He arched his back up and gripped the sheets, his
whole body tensing suddenly as his cock vibrated and shot semen against the roof of Vince's mouth. He groaned loudly, almost
shouting and then he flopped down on the mattress, breathing hard.

Vince held the hot organ in his mouth as it softened, caressing it ever so slightly with his tongue, lapping up the last of Stuart's
clean, earthy seed until his lover caught his breath. Placing a loving kiss just below Stuart's navel, Vince smiled up into his eyes.

"You are so bloody good at that," the brunette said. "I can't believe how hard you make me come every single time."

Vince grinned, proudly. "My pleasure--really." He pressed up onto the bed and laid down next to Stuart, propping his head up on
his hand. "So, what are you going to wear?"

Groaning, Stuart rolled into him, curling up next to Vince's fully clothed body and burying his head in the warm hollow of his neck.
"Let's not go," he moaned. "Let's just stay here and shag all night." He traced a line down the front of Vince's body, petting the
sweater, reaching for the erection he expected to find--but didn't. "What, don't you fancy anymore?" Stuart cupped his lover's
balls, applying just a bit of pressure as he looked up into Vince's eyes.

"Yeah, that's it," Vince said, facetiously. "I'm over you." He kissed Stuart's forehead, intending to dismiss the subject, but knowing
it wasn't going to go away so easily.

"Really," Stuart pressed. "You were coming on like you wanted to shag and now you're not even hard. Don't I taste good
tonight?"

"You taste lovely," Vince said, kissing him. "It's just that I had a wank in the bath right before I came over."

"Why?" Stuart said, his dark blue eyes wide but still playful. "You're supposed to save all that sexual energy for me. That's my
perk as your boyfriend."

Vince nodded, smiling. "You get plenty of sexual energy from me, Stuart. I don't think you're going to suffer any sort of loss just
because I came once on my own."

Sitting up, the cocky Irishman ran his finger over Vince's bottom lip. "Tell me why you did it."

"I felt like it," he answered simply.

"Why didn't you just come here and shag me?"

"Because I wanted to have a wank." Vince knew he was being ornery and he didn't care. He was enjoying this small display of
insecurity in his lover. "You're not going to tell me that you don't ever . . ."

His brow crinkling slightly, Stuart sighed. "Were you at least thinking about me?"

"Oh, yes," he said and he had been. But that hadn't been the point.

Stuart chewed his bottom lip, perplexedly. "Then why not just come and be with me? It doesn't make sense."

"Does to me," Vince said. He smiled a bit derisively, then he sat up and put a few kisses on Stuart's face. "I was just lying there in
the tub, soaking, thinking about you and I got so excited that I had to have a wank. I wouldn't have lasted if I tried to come all the
way over here. Now," Vince's expression became sweet and patient. "Are you getting dressed for this party or what?"

For an instant, Stuart's handsome face registered frustration at the outcome of that conversation, but he didn't push any further.
He took a deep breath and ran his hands through his damp hair, glaring at the open closet once again. "Fuck. Let's just not go," he
said again. "Let's just stay here and have sex."

"Well, not that I'm at ALL adverse to that plan, I just think it might be bad political form for you to miss your own company
Christmas party." Vince slid off the bed and went to the closet, looking through the garments discerningly. "We'll just go for a bit,
then we'll come back and shag for what's left of the night."

"You working tomorrow?" Stuart asked.

"Nope. I'm off `til Monday."

Stuart's tone brightened. "Yeah? We can start sorting out your move."

"We could," Vince said. "Or we could go Christmas shopping and get a tree and make popcorn and lie around in bed watching
sappy Christmas movies all weekend--in between shags."

Stuart groaned. "Oh, that's right. I completely forgot how you are with Christmas."

"Listen," Vince defended, glancing over his shoulder at his lover. "Just because you're a worse curmudgeon than Dickens could
ever dream up, doesn't mean you can't be coerced to the other side. I plan to work on you so relentlessly that you'll be caroling in
the streets with the neighborhood children within a week."

"Fat. Fucking. Chance," Stuart said, sliding off the bed and standing behind Vince at the closet. He dug his fingers into Vince's
ribs, making him jump. "I hate Christmas."

"That's just shit," Vince said, wriggling out of Stuart's reach. "No tickling, dammit!"

Stuart laughed, propping his chin on Vince's shoulder and looking into the closet. "Fuck. I don't know what to wear."

"You look amazing in red."

He screwed up his nose, disgustedly. "If I wear red, people will think I'm condoning all this holiday cheer shit."

"Then wear green," Vince said, then he chuckled. "I think you're lying, anyway. You love to shop for presents."

"Yeah, but not because I'm OBLIGATED to do so by some bloody toy makers and greeting card companies."

"Grinch. Scrooge. Anti-Santa," Vince teased. "I'll break you down. Just watch."

Stuart just rolled his eyes.

Stuart:

He dreaded these work-related gatherings in a way he just could not explain. His only saving grace that night was the fact that
Vince was with him and Sandra would be there. She had to be there, she'd arranged the whole bloody thing.

After much deliberation, Stuart had chosen to wear a shiny, dark red button down, black trousers and his favorite black leather
jacket. He and Vince split a bottle of wine while he got ready so he felt warm and happily buzzed when their taxi arrived at the
office. Stuart had to admit that his boyfriend looked gorgeous that night. That light green sweater and those flat front navy blue
trousers that draped over his lower body were so alluring. The garments hugged and hung lose in all the right places. And the
brown leather jacket . . . Stuart loved Vince in brown. It punctuated all the highlights of his natural coloring and made them seem
to simmer. His blue eyes sparkled under his golden eyelashes and his creamy skin seemed infused with blush, even when he
wasn't blushing. All of this framed by his strategically spiky shock of dark blonde hair made him quite the head-turner as they
walked up the stairs to the second floor of the building where the party was in full swing.

Sandra saw them first, bless her. She crossed the room in a flourish, dressed to the nines in a dark green shimmmery dress with a
gold wrap, her blonde hair twisted up in a prettily messy do. She even had on earrings that looked like Christmas ornaments. She
kissed their cheeks, hugging Stuart tightly. He hugged her back, lifting her up a bit with the force of it.

"Wait `til you see what I got you," he said in her ear.

"You'd best have gotten me a big, FAT pay raise," she teased. "Vince, you look fantastic! I love this color on you!"

"Thanks," he said, the real blush blooming on his cheeks then. God, he was adorable.

"Burton's already pissed," Sandra confided. "You should see him. He's been groping that new receptionist and trying to get her to
do tequila shots with him. Pervert."

Stuart assessed the crowded room full of his co-workers and some outside colleagues, as well as bankers, clients and
prospective clients. He took a deep breath and slipped his jacket off. "Where's the bar?"

"There are two, thank God," she said. "One over by the window there and the other I had them put as near to your office as
possible." She winked, pointing at the minibar that had been erected just outside his office door.

Stuart kissed her cheek again. "You just might get that big, fat raise." He took Vince's arm and led him toward his office, as
Sandra returned to the party to mingle.

The door was closed but not locked and he pushed it open, turning on the light. On his desk was a nicely wrapped package
about the size of a box of chocolate. A card was perched on top of it with his name written on the front in Sandra's handwriting.
He laid his jacket over the chair in front of the desk and picked up the card, slitting it open with his thumb. Vince took off his own
jacket and draped it over Stuart's.

"Is that from Sandra?"

"Yeah. Hey, get us a cocktail. We've almost got our own private bar out there."

"She takes good care of you," Vince smiled, stepping outside the office door and going up to the minibar a few feet away.

Stuart opened the card--a rather generic Christmas card with an illustration of a fat Santa surrounded by happy little children and
cute animals with bows around their necks. The printed inscription was also generic, some variation of `have a happy Christmas
and wonderful New Year'. Then along the bottom Sandra wrote in her large, circular, cursive writing: "Stuart, three years later, I
never thought we would still be here. I assumed one or both of us would be incarcerated for homicide by now. But here we
are--and I can honestly say I've never had a better boss. Spending the days with you doesn't even feel like work. I'm so happy
for you and Vince and I wish you two all the best for the new year. Contrary to popular belief, this gift comes to you with a great
deal of love, Sandra."

He smiled, genuinely touched and picked up the lightweight box. He peeled off the shiny wrapping to reveal the Zenga logo
printed on the outside. Inside was one of the most exquisite silk ties Stuart had ever seen. It was a fantastic combination of reds
and charcoals and the pattern was just interesting enough to be cool, but nowhere near garish. Perfect for him. And it would go
beautifully with almost half his current wardrobe.

Vince returned, carefully balancing two vodka martinis. "What'd you get?"

"She blew her holiday bonus on a tie for me. It's lovely." He held it up so Vince could see it.

"Wow," he said. "Nice." He handed Stuart his martini and gently tapped them together, leaning forward to sip from the very full
glass. "What did you get her?"

"Never mind," Stuart said, taking a gulp of his drink.

"What?" Vince pressed. "Tell me." He glanced outside to make sure Sandra was nowhere within earshot.

Stuart shook his head. "It's no big deal."

"Christ. It's something HUGE, isn't it? What did you do, buy her a car?"

"No," he said, dismissively.

"Stuart, tell me." He walked around the desk and sat on the edge, sipping his drink again with his eyes sparkling, inquisitively.

Sighing, Stuart lowered his voice and whispered to Vince. "She and her husband have always wanted to go to Mexico so I'm
sending them on a cruise. They can go whenever they want, the tickets are open- ended. I just . . . thought she'd like that."

Vince lowered his chin, looking at Stuart with quiet amazement. But thankfully, he didn't say anything or overreact. He just smiled.

Sandra appeared in the doorway then and they both jumped guiltily at the sight of her.

"Oooh," she teased. "Up to no good, I see. Stuart, Burton got wind that you were in the building. He wants you right away."

"Right. Okey-doke. Hey, Sandra." He held up the tie and grinned at her. "You shouldn't have."

"No, of course not. But you love it, don't you?" she said, knowingly. "I remember you looking at it that day last week when we
were coming back from lunch."

"It's too much money . . ."

"Hence why I need that raise. Now, shake a leg. Burton's already three sheets to the wind and might do just about anything if you
keep him waiting." She disappeared again, her long gold wrap trailing in the doorway behind her.

Taking two large gulps of his cocktail for liquid courage, Stuart winked at his boyfriend. "Shall we mingle?"

"Right behind you," Vince said, still smiling in that quietly amazed way.

An hour or so later, Stuart was tolerating being cornered by three female clients and Burton's assistant, Cynthia. All of the women
were fawning over him and flirting like mad, even Cynthia, who was not only fifteen years older than him, but who knew he was
gay. All four of them were reasonably drunk and he wasn't far behind as he sipped his fourth vodka martini.

As he flattered the women with his attention and laughed at their giddy jokes, his eyes tracked the room looking for Vince. They'd
been separated for over thirty minutes and Stuart had completely lost track of his lover in the whirlwind schmooz-fest he'd been
drawn into by his boss. Finally, Stuart spotted him, standing almost in the center of the room.

Vince was smiling politely and chatting away with two other blokes, both of who were obviously gay, and both of who were
strangers to Stuart. They were also both very interested in Vince. The taller, dark-haired one was actually licking his lips as his
eyes traveled up and down Vince's body. Stuart watched this scene transpire with guarded interest, wondering how their
conversation had got started in the first place. Were they after a threesome? Were they competing for Vince's favor? From where
he stood, Stuart just couldn't tell.

One of the women was regaling their small group with a humorous tale of some sort and Stuart hadn't been listening. His focus
returned to the conversation at hand just as she was delivering the punchline of whatever story she was telling.

". . . and then my husband said, I can't give the man a tip, luv, he has no hat!!" All four of the women burst out laughing and Stuart
figured he should do the same, lest he be found out for not paying attention. His eye went back to Vince instantly, watching as his
golden, boyish lover sparkled under the flirtatious attention of the two strangers.

"Stuart?" Cynthia was saying at his side.

He blinked, looking at her, congenially. "Sorry. What were you saying?"

"I was just asking if you brought a date this evening."

"I did. My boyfriend, Vince."

"Oh," she said in that overly sweet way people do when they're either shocked or repulsed--or both--and don't want to show it.
"Have I met him?"

"I don't think so. He's only been in a few times. Mr. Burton knows him."

Cynthia was a small, elfin woman with her dark hair drawn back in a severe bun at the base of her neck. She wore a black frock
that looked more like a nun's habit than a cocktail dress and her thin lips were painted a bright, orangy red that made her skin
look sallow and papery. Stuart had never liked her but she'd been with Burton almost twenty years and there was no getting rid of
her.

"Well, where is he?" she said, stiffly. "I'd love to make his acquaintance."

"I'll be sure to bring him `round later." Stuart decided to cut himself away from that conversation before it got too involved and he
excused himself graciously from his female companions.

Crossing the room stealthily, he weaved in and out of the bodies socializing on the main floor and skirted around behind Vince,
undetected. He leaned casually against a support beam where he could still hear the conversation his lover was having with these
two strange blokes. To his surprise, Vince's body language indicated that he had no idea he was being cruised. He was just being
nice and chatting with these fellows simply because they had approached him. Stuart had seen him do this many times in bars and
clubs and it wasn't until recently that he realized why. Vince never allowed himself to be flirted with because he was always
waiting for Stuart's attention.

The bloke standing nearest to Vince was actually quite attractive. He was blonde and lean and dressed in a slick Hugo Boss suit.
He had a nice, deep voice and he used all the classic gestures of flirtation-- slightly high-pitched laughter, light touches on Vince's
arms while he spoke, prolonged, attentive looks. Figuring he'd best not let that blonde boy get too much footing, Stuart slipped up
behind Vince, nuzzling the back of his neck seductively.

"You're not being naughty, are you?" he whispered against Vince's ear.

Laughing shyly, Vince turned to look at him. "I was just telling Richard here that you were a big cheese at Thrive."

Stuart looked at the handsome blonde and smiled, smugly. He extended his hand. "Hello. Stuart Jones."

"Richard Horton," he said, shaking Stuart's hand. Stuart could almost hear the sound of the blonde's crest falling. "I've been
learning a lot about your organization from Vince. He's quite knowledgeable for not being an employee."

Stuart slid his arms around Vince's waist, possessively. "Well, he's a great listener. Always paying attention to my rambling pillow
talk." He offered a Cheshire grin to the blonde, pulling Vince close enough to him to rub his semi-hard cock against the rounded
curve of his ass. "Sweetheart," Stuart cooed. "I'm hungry. Have you tried the food yet?"

"Yeah," Vince said, rolling his eyes slightly. "Let's get you some meat or something. Come on." He led Stuart away from his two
suitors, weaving through the crowd to the vast buffet table. "Christ, what's got into you?" Vince whispered, grinning. "Why not just
piss on me and mark me like a tree!"

Giggling, Stuart snuggled against him lasciviously, his cock swelling almost uncomfortably in his trousers. He nibbled Vince's ear,
tonguing the soft lobe and breathing against his neck. "Let me show you the copy room."

Vince was blushing furiously as he let Stuart lead him down the hall of the second floor. Two doors down from the main room,
Stuart pulled him through the door of the copy room and closed it after them. It was pitch black momentarily and then he flipped
on the overhead light. They were alone with two giant Xerox copiers that were both turned off for the night.

"What if someone sees us?"

Stuart pressed Vince's back against the closed door and reached down to cup his lover's erect cock. "Ahh, there it is," he said,
happily, slipping his tongue in Vince's mouth. They snogged wetly, frantically, Vince making little, imploring sounds deep in his
throat. He ground his cock into Stuart's hand, his fingers winding into those silky curls, tugging, stroking the soft hair.

Coming up for air, Stuart looked right in his lover's eyes. "You didn't even know those blokes were cruising you, did you?"

"Not `til you tipped up," Vince breathed, tilting Stuart's head back and kissing his exposed throat.

"You do realize, I can never let you wear that sweater in public again. You're getting way too much attention." He smiled,
unbuttoning Vince's fly dexterously. He reached under the warm cotton briefs and made contact with the erect cock there,
stroking it gently with his fingers.

Vince groaned. "Stuart, what if . . ." he couldn't get enough breath to finish the sentence and he closed his eyes, lifting his hips into
his lover's touch.

"You are so beautiful . . ." Stuart purred. "I guess I can't let you out of my sight."

Kissing him deeply, Vince said, "now you know how I feel."

Stuart opened his own trousers, pushing them back and out of the way. He grabbed Vince's hips and held onto him, sighing softly
as their bare cocks connected and slid together on the hot pre-come they were both leaking. They kissed roughly, battling
tongues and sucking lips, bruising each other's mouths with their intensity. In the middle of it all, Vince started to laugh.

"This reminds me of . . . snogging against the wall behind the gym in school," he panted.

"Who did you do THAT with?" Stuart said, playfully jealous.

"Wouldn't you like to know . . ?" Vince winked at him, pulling him in again for another hard kiss.

Stuart's cock was tingling deliciously and he knew he was going to come any second. He could hear the party going on down the
hall, the guests all unaware of the two of them at play only a few feet away. The swollen head of his cock pressed and rubbed
against Vince's, the flesh of their erections warming each other, tantalizing each other. His balls felt heavy and tight and his nipples
itched to be touched. They rutted like dogs in heat against the copy room door and just before they were about to come, Stuart
pushed back and spun Vince around so he was facing the closed door. He shoved the soft sweater out of the way and tugged
Vince's trousers down just enough to expose the warm, satiny skin on the small of his back. Stuart slipped his throbbing cock into
the hot crevice of his lover ass, then he reached around and grabbed Vince's cock, jerking it roughly with his fist.

Vince moaned loudly and Stuart stuck his fingers in his mouth to quiet him. His own cock pulsed clear, slippery fluid onto Vince's
skin and he pumped his quivering erection up and down, the friction and the heat driving him over the edge. Burying his face in his
lover's shoulders, Stuart groaned and came hard, semen spilling over the curves of Vince's buttocks.

Vince's teeth clamped Stuart's fingers in his mouth almost painfully and he shook all over as his orgasm tore through him. Glancing
up just in time, Stuart saw his lover's cock spurting his load against the back of the door, the thick cream sliding down the slick
surface and puddling on the low-pile carpet.

Vince leaned forward, bracing himself against the door with his hands as he struggled to catch his breath. "Blimey," he said. "I
can't believe the things I get into with you!" He laughed softly, shaking his head.

Stuart kissed the back of his neck, carefully holding Vince's sweater up in the back. He reached into his pocket and took out a
cloth handkerchief he always carried and usually forgot about. He wiped his seed off his lover's skin, then helped him situate his
clothing again.

"I thought you were going to fuck me," Vince said, looking up shyly. "Almost died when you turned me around. I didn't know
WHAT you were up to. All those people right out there . . ."

Stuart grinned. "Nah, just wanted to grind on your arse. It's these trousers. You look fantastic in them." He zipped up,
straightening his own clothes, then he kissed Vince, softly. "You know I want ALL your sexual energy and ALL your attention,
don't you?"

"You've got it. All of it." Vince looked right in his eyes. "Have had for sixteen years."

They looked at each other for a long moment, neither of them speaking. Then, Stuart took a deep breath and put his arms around
Vince, pulling him close into a tight hug.

"What were you thinking about when you had that wank in your bath tonight?"

"Told you," Vince said against his shoulder. "I was thinking about you."

"WHAT were you thinking? Was it about something we've done?"

Vince shook his head.

"Something you want to do?"

Again, he shook his head, eyes down, coyly.

"Then, what?"

"Just . . . about you. Your smell, the way your cock tastes. Your laugh. That fantastic way you always moan when you first wake
up. The way the skin on the back of your knees feels. You're so soft there . . ." he said, dreamily. "I don't know. Just . . .
everything. I always get hard when I think about you."

Stuart kissed Vince's neck, lovingly, not knowing what to say.

"And don't even get me started on your hair." Vince laughed, blushing deeply. He touched his forehead to Stuart's, looking down
again. "Do you ever . . ."

"Think about you?" Stuart said, a bit surprised. "Are you kidding? Vince, I have to have a wank in the bathroom here a few times
a day because I can't get you out of my mind. Every time we have sex, it just gets . . . hotter. More intense. I'm watching you
open up and give yourself to me and it's fucking incredible. I can tell when you do something you've never done--or never thought
you would do. You get this fantastic look on your face like you just can't believe it, but you love it so much that you can't stop."
He smiled. "I can't believe you almost didn't tell me about the hair brush."

Vince shook his head, cringing slightly.

"Seriously," Stuart went on. "How much fun do we have with that? Imagine if you'd never told me." He held Vince's face in his
hands, making him look up. "You have to always tell me things like that. I want you to fantasize about me constantly," he smiled,
his eyes twinkling. "I'll do anything to please you. I'm not the least bit shy."

"Yeah," Vince laughed. "I've spotted that."

"Promise you won't keep secrets like that?"

Vince kissed him, lingeringly, but did not reply.

Stuart squinted at him, suspiciously. "Is there something else you want to do that you haven't shared with me, yet?"

He hedged, shifting his weight from one leg to the other. "It's not really a thing I want to DO . . . it's more of a thing I want to . . .
know. I mean, you've talked about it with me before but you never really told me details." His cheeks were flushed crimson as he
spoke and Stuart could only smile.

"What? I'll tell you anything, I've got nothing to hide."

As Vince opened his mouth to answer, there was a slight knock on the door to the copy room. Stuart snickered like a kid,
pressing his ear to the door.

"Who is it?" he said in a sing-songy voice.

"It's Sandra, you twat," she said in a harsh whisper.

Vince stood away from the door and Stuart opened it, grinning mischievously at his assistant.

"What on earth are you doing, Stuart Jones?" she said. "Burton's screaming the place down looking for you. Get your ass out
there and mingle!"

He laughed, shaking his head. "All right, all right. We're done for now, anyway." He winked at Vince who was blushing so badly
he looked like he might burst a blood vessel in his neck. "Come on, love. We'll continue this conversation later."

The three of them left the copy room empty, walking down the hall to rejoin the party.

Mailboxes and Mistletoe (Part Two)

Vince made coffee while Stuart paced the floor that morning with the phone pressed to his ear. He'd been making arrangements
with a moving company to come out on Wednesday--which was Vince's next full day off--and the short notice was going to cost
them extra. Stuart was arguing their price with them primarily for sport, considering money was truly no object for him. He liked
to argue and debate and try to make people do what he wanted--even if it was over something he didn't really need.

Vince took out a loaf of fresh bread and popped two slices into the toaster. He knew Stuart would want more than that for
breakfast--he could eat more toast than anyone Vince had ever met--but it was a start. Taking the black currant jam and the
butter out of the fridge, he smiled at his lover as he ranted down the phone at the poor sod on the other end.

"What if this had been some sort of emergency?" Stuart posed. "What if I had to move suddenly because of a death in the family,
or some other personal disaster? Would you be overcharging me then, as well?" His Irish accent always got thicker when he was
being demanding and Vince smiled at the lovely, lilting music of it.

Stuart was smirking as he turned around and paced back in the direction of the kitchen. Vince could hear the party on the other
end making his excuses to Stuart, who was barely listening. "Right," he said impatiently. "Right. Fine. You do that. Yeah, we need
you at the address I gave you by 8:00am Wednesday. Be ready to pack. Right. Cheers." He hung up forcefully then started
giggling. "Twats. I've got `em pissing themselves to make me happy. Are you making me toast?"

"I am. What did they say?"

"They said they'd be at yours at eight o'clock Wednesday morning with a truck and four blokes to pack and move you." He tilted
his chin down. "You still want to move in, right?"

"Of course. Yeah."

"You'd better, `cos it's happening. It's real. We have four days to sort through all your stuff and get you ready to move."

"That's quite a job," Vince said, but for some reason he didn't feel at all overwhelmed or daunted. After he'd thought about it for a
few days, it just seemed right--felt right. He was actually looking forward to it very much. Moving house was a cleansing
experience to Vince and he was beginning to think it might even be fun.

"We can call the lesbians to help," Stuart said. He climbed up onto a barstool and sniffed the steam curling from the coffee press,
inhaling deeply. "You make great coffee. That's reason enough to live with you." He smiled, leaning forward for a kiss. "But you
being the best shag I've ever had doesn't hurt, either."

"I can't the best shag you've ever had," Vince said. "Be serious."

"I'm afraid you are. No one has EVER made me come like you do." Stuart's dark eyes glinted. "Well, maybe my first . . . but that
might have just been from shock."

Vince's heart double-beat at Stuart's mention of that Mr. Daniels. That was the thing he'd wanted to ask Stuart about for ages,
but the right time never seemed to present itself. Sure, they'd discussed the situation many times--and in fairly graphic detail--but
not since they were teenagers. Vince had been longing to hear Stuart retell the events of the loss of his virginity with the benefit of
his adult, experienced vocabulary.

"Did you only have him the once?" Vince asked, trying to sound conversational. The toast popped up and startled him, almost
giving away his casual ruse.

"I had him three times," Stuart said. "I told you."

"You told me you had him once in the shower, then once in the locker room and then he wouldn't see you anymore."

The brunette giggled. "No, there was a third time. I can't believe I haven't told you. I did. I told you. He couldn't handle me after
that and said he wouldn't see me anymore."

Vince shrugged, nonchalantly. "Hm. Maybe I just don't remember. Tell me again."

Chewing his bottom lip, Stuart eyed his partner skeptically. "You're up to something, Vince."

Blushing, he put the warm toast on a plate and started to spread butter on it. "No . . . I was just asking. If you don't want to talk
about it, don't." He stirred up the jam with a tea spoon then spread a good amount of it on the bread. Once it was evenly
distributed, he handed the slice to Stuart.

"Thanks," he said, crunching into the crisp bread loudly. "Do you remember any of what I told you before?"

Vince leaned against the counter, acting like he was trying to recall. "Err . . . you were twelve, you were alone in his office and he
got undressed in front of you--stark, bollock naked. He got in the shower and half pulled the curtain, which you took as an
invitation to join him in there."

"That's what it was," Stuart defended.

"Right," Vince agreed, teasingly. "So, you got in. With all your clothes on. And he . . ." Vince squinted in a frustrated way, as
though his mind had suddenly gone blank. "I just don't remember after that."

Stuart chuckled, finally getting it. "You want me to TELL you about it again."

Vince grinned, triumphantly.

"Why didn't you just ask me?"

Pouring the coffee, he smiled coyly. "More fun to play with you a bit."

Finishing his first slice of toast, Stuart leaned over the counter and picked up the other piece of bread, grabbing the knife and
stabbing it into the butter.

Vince watched him do these simple movements with loving attention, focusing on the way Stuart's lean muscles moved under his
fleecy white pullover, the way his graceful fingers held the knife as he spread the butter and the way his sleep-rumpled black curls
framed his handsome face. As was his usual wardrobe for lounging around the house, he wore a pair of those silky pajama
bottoms--these were mostly dark blue. The mornings were chilly that mid-December and Stuart wore a thick pair of dark blue
socks on his feet. All these garments he'd simply thrown on carelessly when he got out of bed, but they fit his body almost as
though they enjoyed touching it, being so near to it.

"You're staring."

"You're beautiful."

Stuart beamed, spreading jam on the second slice of toast. "So, you want me to tell you about Mr. Daniels, eh?"

"I love to hear you talk," Vince said, knowing he was fawning and not giving a shit. His lover absolutely reveled in being adored
so Vince had long since given up censoring that aspect of his feelings. He would stare and ogle to his heart's content and know
that his admiration was being well-received.

"Right, then," Stuart wriggled up to sit on top of the counter, tucking his legs under him. It was typical of him to want to sit on top
of tables rather than beside them. He seemed to like being elevated. "Mr. Daniels . . ." He bit into his second piece of toast as he
stared off into space, apparently organizing his thoughts. "So, we're in his shower and I'm fully clothed, as I've said. I'm getting
drenched. He's just standing there looking at me, his cock like a baby's arm, standing right up against his belly-- throbbing with his
heartbeat. He's hairy and solid--big bloke, but not fat at all. He's smiling at me a little, being sort of kind. Then he starts playing
with himself and I'm staring at his hand moving on his cock . . . my jaw's hanging open. I'm thinking, `what the FUCK am I
doing?!'"

Vince chuckled, taking out two more slices of bread and dropping them in the toaster.

"Then he reaches for me, takes my arm in the hand he's not using to wank, and he pulls me to him. He just . . . kisses me.
Tongues me down, too. Nice. He's tasting me . . . you know, licking my lips and running his tongue over my teeth and everything.
Fuckin' fanTAstic. He unzips me, and pulls out my cock and I just come--all over him. He barely touches me and I shoot."

"You were twelve," Vince reminded. "And it was your first time."

"Yeah, but I was still disappointed in myself. I wanted to at least make a good show of it, although I'm certain he knew it was my
first time. Anyway, he just cleans my spunk off his hand and keeps kissing me. Of course, I'm hard again in no time and by then
he's got my trousers and my shoes off. Not my shirt, mind, just my trousers and shoes. He's playing with my balls and stroking the
insides of my thighs, just driving me mad. My heart was hammering in my chest and I was so afraid he was going to chuck me out
of the shower at any minute--you know, come to his senses and shove me out the door with my sopping wet clothes."

The new pieces of toast popped up and Vince left them there to keep warm. Stuart hadn't finished the last one, yet.

"So," he took two big bites and spoke while he chewed. "I'm getting a bit more brave and I get close to him, touching his belly all
tentative like. He's smiling at me, kissing me. He never said a word the entire time, he just watched me and touched me. He took
my hand off his belly and put it on his cock, moving it up and down over the head. He wasn't cut so he had me roll his foreskin up
and down really slowly. I couldn't believe how hard he was--like he was going to explode any second. He was breathing really
fast and his eyes were half closed and he moved my hand so I would wank him quicker. I knew what it felt like, after all. I knew
how much pleasure he was having. So I gave him a really good wank and he came like a fucking horse. Spunk EVERYWHERE
like it had been pent up for years."

Vince laughed again, reaching down to adjust his own hardening cock. He sipped his coffee, watching his lover with rapt
attention.

"Thank God we were in the shower cuz it would have been a right mess otherwise. Anyway, I'm thinking it's all over, right? He
came, he's going to chuck me out. But, no. He's not finished with me, yet. Instead, he pushes me against the wall of the shower
stall and kneels down in front of me. Mind you, he's tall--six foot two at least, so he's towering over me to begin with. And then
he's on his knees with my skinny little twelve-year-old hips in his hands and he just starts sucking my cock. He does it really slow
and gentle at first, just pulling on it with his mouth."

Vince took a shaking breath, shifting uncomfortably, his cock alive, pulsing and twitching.

"Come here," Stuart said, his eyes flashing. He slid to the edge of the counter and opened his legs so Vince could stand between
them. Reaching down, he opened the terry cloth robe Vince wore and caressed his belly with his warm fingers. He whispered in
Vince's ear. "It felt like this."

His fingers closed around Vince's cock and stroked it so gently that he barely felt it at first. He registered the heat of Stuart's hand
but not the contact. Not until the brunette rolled the pad of his thumb over the wet slit, spreading the slick pre-come around the
entire crown. Then, Vince shivered uncontrollably, his nipples hardening almost painfully.

"Oh. My. God," he breathed, gripping the counter with his hands on either side of Stuart's hips.

"He sucked me really lightly for a bit," Stuart said in a low voice. "Then he took the whole thing in his mouth--just about
swallowed my cock down to the root--and he started sucking for real." He mimicked this with his fist sliding down Vince's
shuddering erection with a firm, yet still gentle grasp. He stroked Vince's cock evenly, rhythmically, while he continued telling his
racy tale. "He held my balls while he sucked me and I was just pinned to the wall, it felt so incredible. I couldn't move. I felt like I
had no legs, no arms, no body. I was just cock. And then he slipped his finger between my arse cheeks and just . . . sort of . . .
grazed my anus. I was shooting down his throat before I even had time to think." Stuart slipped his tongue into Vince's mouth,
toying with the tip of his lover's tongue. "That's your cue, love. Come . . ." he instructed, pulling Vince's cock quickly, lovingly.

The orgasm was sweeping and deep, starting somewhere in the center of his body and radiating outward. Vince squeezed his
eyes closed and lowered his head onto Stuart's chest as he bucked into that tight fist. "Christ," he gasped, feeling lightheaded with
the force of the contractions.

"That's it . . ." Stuart pet his hair, soothing him and purring in his ear. "Come for me. I absolutely love the way your cock feels in
my hand . . . I love touching it." Little kisses on his earlobe and neck and more soft, seductive words. "Let me taste you," he said,
bringing his fingers to his mouth and licking the fresh semen off his skin. Vince watched him do this, then kissed him hungrily,
overwhelmed by the erotic gesture. Stuart could be so carnal it was scary.

"There's more," he said. "A lot more. I had him two other times. Do you want me to wait or do you want me to tell you the rest
now?"

"I have to sit," Vince said, propping himself up on the counter and taking deep breaths until his respiration steadied. "Right. Go for
it. Tell me it all." He reached for his coffee and took a deep sip, wincing a bit from the heat of it.

Stuart licked his fingers clean, then he reached for one of the pieces of toast still sitting in the toaster. He prepared it with butter
and jam then took a bite before he started up again. "So, he helped me dry off and got me dressed and then he packed me off
home. He never warned me not to say anything about it, he just gave me a kiss and I left. I got home and my mum was there. I
had to run passed her and go up the stairs to my room so she wouldn't see my wet clothes. I stripped everything off and shoved it
in the laundry-- shoes and all. Then she was calling me for dinner and I had to dry my hair really quickly with a towel. That bloody
Marie was staring at me all through the meal--just KNOWING something happened."

"This was after she found the magazines, right?"

"No. It was before. The magazine thing happened over here. I knew you then."

"Right," Vince said, the chronology reordering itself in his mind. "So, when did you have him again?"

"It was about a week later," Stuart said around a mouthful of toast. "I was putting away some stuff in the locker room and he was
in there talking to these other two boys about some food drive or whatever. I'd been thinking of NOTHING but him and of
having him again so I was being all devious and waiting around. Taking my time finishing whatever it was I was doing. I knew if I
waited long enough, those other two blokes would leave and I'd be alone with him again."

"Clever bastard from the womb," Vince teased.

"You know it. Anyway, I waited long enough and the boys left. Mr. Daniels knew what I was doing so there was no need to be
coy about it. He walked over to me and sat down on the bench between the lockers just looking at me. He was in his shorts and
a sweatshirt and he just sort of . . . smiled."

"Was he nice?" Vince asked. "I mean, you've said he had a nice body, but you never said if he was handsome."

Stuart brightened, sliding off the counter. "I have a photo. I found my yearbook from that school the other night when I was
making room on some shelves for you. Hang on." He took his toast, stuffing it in his mouth as he went, and walked over to the
livingroom. Rifling through some books on a shelf there, he selected a flat book bound in leather and carried it back to the
kitchen, flipping pages as he walked. "Right, here. Mr. Robert Daniels, Physical Education." He handed Vince the book then
shimmied back up onto the counter beside him.

Vince peered at the photo of the man who deflowered his lover with great interest. Robert Daniels had thick, wavy black hair and
a lean, yet Roman nose, light eyes and a rosy, generous mouth. He was handsome. The photo was in black and white but Vince
could tell his skin was quite fair.

"He's nice. Is your photo in here?" Vince said, flipping the pages to the front section of the book where the student portraits were.
"What class?"

Stuart stuck his finger out and pushed the pages back until he found the one he was after. "There. Third row, halfway in. See if
you recognize me."

Vince opened the page and squinted at the small photograph of Stuart Alan Jones at twelve years old. That was take almost two
years before they met each other, but Stuart looked exactly the same--just younger, more plump in the cheeks. The unruly black
curls were still there, the glinting eyes that seemed to be smiling all the time, that crooked grin.

"Cute," Vince said, smiling.

Stuart chuckled.

"So, he's sitting there on the bench in the locker room and what are you doing?"

"I'm standing there looking down at him and I'm thinking, `aye, aye. he's up for it.' So I stand between his legs and bend over and
just start snoggin' him. He lets me, just takes it, does it back, but he doesn't touch me. He was letting me find my feet and figure
out my moves. He said `take what you want, Stuart, but do it nicely'."

"He said that?" Vince said, surprised.

"He did. Advice I've lived by ever since."

"Bollocks!" Vince teased. "When have you ever been nice?"

This made them both laugh and Stuart refilled their coffee cups. "All right. Fine. So, I just went with the `take what you want' bit.
So, anyway, I'm snoggin' him and my cock's hard as rock and I can't wait to come, right? He tells me to slow down, enjoy the
way it builds up and I'm thinking `is he mad? I'm DYIN' here!' But, I'm trying to be a good student and all, so I sit in his lap--I
straddle him, you know--and he reaches up under my shirt and starts playing with my nipples. Now, no one's ever even touched
my nipples before so I have no clue what he's doing--until he makes contact. Then my eyes roll back in my head and I start riding
him, rubbing my cock on his belly and he's pulling my nipples and just watching me. I come in my trousers and then I'm kissing
him again and he's not even hard yet. He's touching me, stroking my belly and my back and he keeps asking me if I like what he's
doing. He'd do something--suck my ear lobe, squeeze my balls or whatever--and then ask me if I liked it. Well, I liked it ALL, so
I just kept saying `yes' and he kept touching me, everywhere. He gets my trousers off and my shorts and he goes down on me
again, sucking me really hard. I was so much smaller than him that I was practically lying in his lap with my legs around his ears,
just fucking his face. My eyes are closed, I'm blissed out and he's sucking my little cock for all he's worth."

Vince stared at him, unblinking, mesmerized by the story.

"Now I can feel him getting hard against by arse, so I rub on it and try to reach back and touch it, but the position I'm in won't
allow it. I just have to hang onto his arms and wait `til he makes me come before I can have his cock. Well, it doesn't take long
and he swallows my load again--which I found fascinating at the time. You don't expect that, you know."

"Didn't you know how it tasted?" Vince asked.

"Yeah, my own. But I wasn't prepared to swallow some other bloke's spunk at twelve years old. I don't think I got curious about
that until I was almost sixteen. Anyway, so I come and it's fucking brilliant--I'm seeing colors and moaning my ass off and he's just
sucking away. Then he picks me up and sort of moves me around so I'm on my back on the bench. Then he straddles me and
takes his hard-on out of the leg of his shorts, holding it out straight with his fist like this--" Stuart leaned back on the counter, his
legs stretched out, and pushed his silky trousers down over his erect cock. Apparently the story was turning him on, as well. He
demonstrated the technique he was describing, holding his erection at the base with both fists and pointing the swollen organ
downward.

Vince grinned, lustfully, eyeing Stuart's erection with intent.

"Easy, love," he said, grinning. "I'm not ready to come, yet." He kissed Vince wetly and he could still taste his own semen on
those plum colored lips, mixed up with the salt from the butter and the sweetness of the black currant jam.

"So, he lowers himself down and feeds me his cock," Stuart continued. "He's holding my head at the back and raising it up so my
throat will allow as much of his hard-on inside as possible without choking me. I remember thinking how good he tasted and how
fantastic it felt, all slippery and huge and hard. It stretched my lips and filled my mouth so much I couldn't even suck it. All I could
do was put my mouth on it and hold it there, tasting it. Then he started sliding it in and out, nice and slow. He took it out all the
way and let me lick and kiss the head. I got my tongue under his foreskin-- which was fantastic--and then he slid it back in. He
fucked my mouth like that for what seemed like an hour before he shot his load. I loved it."

"You didn't swallow any of it?" Vince asked.

"Nah. He took it out of my mouth and wanked himself off on my belly. Then he wanked me off again using his own spunk for
lube. Fuck," Stuart breathed a laugh. "I forgot about that. That was so HOT." He shook his head, almost absently fingering his
dark red erection. "So, that was it. The second time. He just wiped all that come off me with a towel and went on about his day.
Still no admonitions about keeping it all secret. I reckon he just KNEW I would."

Vince slid off the counter and walked over to stand between Stuart's thighs. He eyed the straining erection expectantly, teasing his
lover's legs with the tips of his fingers. Stuart just looked at him, that same almost lazy smile tugging his lips, crookedly.

"I'm going to fuck you with this, Vince," he said, simply, indicating his stiff penis.

"Oh," Vince replied. "All right, then. I'll just sit down and wait `til you're finished with your story." He topped off their cups with
the coffee left in the pot, then he pushed himself back up onto the counter. "So, the third time was how long after?"

"Two days," Stuart said. "I was madly in lust with him--crazy with it. I was wanking almost constantly thinking about him and then
I had another opportunity to get him alone. I found out that he was coming into his office on a Saturday to proctor a make-up
exam some of the football team were taking. The test was meant to be over by 3:30 so I went to the school and waited outside
his office until almost four o'clock. Then, finally he came back and he walks up to me sitting outside his office door and just grins
at me. He knows full well what he's doing to me--the torture I'm living with. He opens the door and we go into his office and I just
throw myself on him."

Vince chuckled at the image, having seen the grown up Stuart Jones do that plenty of times to other blokes--even to him, on
occasion.

"He's sitting at his desk and I just climb in his lap and go for it. I've got my tongue in his mouth and my hands are everywhere,
pulling his clothes off. I come in my trousers once--this is becoming obligatory--and then it's like he just . . . snaps. He gets up and
lifts me off him, sits me on the desk and just pulls off all my clothes. He's smelling me everywhere like a dog--smelling the spunk
on my belly, licking it, nibbling on my skin. I'm in heaven. I'm thinking, `this is IT. This is the end all and be all.' And then he sits
down in the chair again and lifts my legs in the air and he--"

Vince took in a sudden breath, his eyes widening. "He didn't!"

"He did. He rimmed me. Ate my arse for twenty minutes. Vince, I came TWICE before he put his cock in me."

"You never told me this," he said, a bit angrily. "I'm so pissed at you!"

"I think I might have been embarrassed," Stuart said, his expression clouding briefly. "Dunno why, but I think sometimes . . . when
we were growing up . . . that I felt sort of . . . weird about all the experience that I'd had. Not that I'd trade any of it, mind, but . .
. it still felt a bit strange. I probably didn't tell you this stuff before because you already thought I was such a bloody slut."

"Well, you were. You were shaggin' every bloke that would stand still long enough."

Stuart laughed, almost shyly. "Yeah. I know. Anyway, so he's rimming me forEVER and I think I might have blacked out from the
pleasure because time is a little fuzzy right there in my memory. I remember sweating and not being able to breathe and my cock
just exploding over and over again. And then he's got his fingers in me and he stretching me, feeling for my prostate. It hurts like
bloody FUCK all until he finds it--and then . . . well, you know." Stuart grinned, salaciously. "You know what it's like. You think
you're just going to scream and make him take his fucking fingers out of your ass and then he hits it." Stuart closed his eyes, his
fingers rolling his tight balls slowly.

Vince swallowed and licked his lips, the smell of his lover's arousal filling his senses. His own cock twitched again.

"He's kissing me and then he's greasing me up--I think he was using Vaseline. I don't know what he was using, I couldn't see. All
I knew is that it felt better when he used it and I started to relax and get into it. He fingered me for a long time and then he put on
a condom and spent about fifteen minutes trying to get his cock inside me. I wanted it badly, don't get me wrong, but his cock
was HUGE and I was--"

"Twelve."

"Yeah. Twelve. So, he finally gets it in and I'm hard as a rock again and he starts fucking me . . . really slowly, talking to me the
whole time . . . easing me through it, assuring me. He gets his cock in far enough and starts grazing my prostate with the head.
Every time he does it, I lose my breath and my legs go numb. I was dying, I needed more contact like that. So, he's got my legs
over his shoulders, right, and I take my right leg down and brace myself against the wall behind his chair. Then I sort
of--twist--my body to the left, cuz my hot spot is over here a bit." He winked at Vince. "As you know. I'm twisting on the desk
and I can feel something poking in the back--his stapler or something--and then I get the leverage just right and I start fucking him
like a mad dog." He laughed, his cheeks coloring slightly. "You should have seen me, Vince. I was crazed with it. He just had to
stop and let me do what I was going to do `cos I was moving around too much and he slipped out a few times. It was mad. I
loved it. I came so hard I almost puked and then all of a sudden, everything hurt again and I had to get him out of me."

Vince gulped, wincing at the thought.

"I wiggled off him and he was trying to hold me still, telling me it would hurt less if I would just relax but I was done. I wanted off
and I wanted out and I wanted to leave. So, I get free, I can tell that I'm bleeding a bit--not bad, but his cock was huge and . .
.virgins bleed. I get dressed and scramble out of there and go home. That was that. That's how Mr. Daniel's got my cherry."

Vince shook his head, laughing in amazement. "That's unbelievable! Is it true? All of it?"

"All of it. Like I said, I didn't want to tell you because it's so . . ."

"Slutty," Vince finished.

"Yeah." Stuart looked at him for a moment, his chin down and his eyes squinted slightly. "Are you disgusted with me now?"

Acting like he was considering the question, Vince slid off the counter and reached for Stuart's hand. "Well, I must say that I'm
shocked. And appalled. And thoroughly undone by your tale of extracurricular activities with your PE teacher." He led Stuart out
of the kitchen, smiling at the way his erection tented the silky fabric of his pajamas. "But, I'm prepared to let it go for the price of
one good, solid fuck. And I'm not playing. I mean, it's got to be good. You've got to really give it to me." He stopped at the edge
of the bed and took off his robe, lying back. "If you think you can do that, then I'm willing to forget the whole sordid thing."

Stuart stripped off his clothes in what seemed like two swift movements and then he pounced on Vince, sliding his lover's body up
the bed on the soft, cotton sheets. Lying his head on the pile of pillows, he reached under the bottom pillow for the lube and
condom and got himself ready in a blur of quick gestures. His fingers were up inside Vince's burning anus, rubbing, stretching and
pressing on the prostate almost roughly and then he entered, trading fingers for cock so fluidly that Vince never felt empty.

Snogging hard and groaning, they fucked each other roughly, Vince's hips snapping greedily and Stuart bearing down on him in
perfect time. They came at almost the same second, shouting and panting, rolling over on each other until Vince was on top. They
stayed there for a moment just breathing, their chests heaving up and down, eyes locked.

"Jesus Christ, that was fun," Stuart said, then grinned hugely. "Great plan!"

Vince laughed, wiping sweat out of his eyes with the back of his hand. "So, can we go get a Christmas tree now?"

Click Here to read
Parts 3&4
DeAnna's
Home Page