Well Shagged and Sassy
Stuart/ Vince  |  NC-17  |  Angst, AU  |  UK
DeAnna Zankich

Sequel is  |  A Hallway of Closed Doors
Summary: Boyfriends, eh? Let's see how they're doing.
Warnings: None
Author Notes: There wasn't that much sex in the last story so I felt the need to make up for that.
Sometime late that Friday night Vince's eyes popped open.

At first he wasn't sure what had awakened him, then he heard Stuart's shallow breathing behind him. He rolled over slowly to see the lovely brunette lying on his belly, face turned toward Vince, eyes closed. He was still, but breathing very erratically. His eyes moved under his lids, back and forth quickly--R.E.M. phase. He groaned softly and his brow wrinkled, but he remained motionless.

Vince rolled all the way over onto his other side and watched his lover sleep for a moment, trying to determine if he was having a nightmare and needed to be awakened. Carefully, he placed his arm over Stuart's shoulders, comfortingly. As soon as he was touched, Stuart moved toward Vince on the bed, pressing himself flush against his body and folding his arms around Vince's neck.

It was then that he felt the pulsing fire of Stuart's erection against his belly.

Surprised, Vince took in a breath, then held Stuart close, pulling him forward by the small of his back. He loved the feel of that burning, throbbing cock and he breathed into it, covetously.

Stuart groaned with each shallow breath he took and then he suddenly trembled everywhere and ground against Vince's warm skin. Semen erupted from Stuart's pulsing cock over and over again--it seemed as though the orgasms were multiple, in a chain. Each set of contractions ebbed into another and Vince's lower torso was drenched in hot, thick ejaculate.

Stuart never woke up. He slumped against Vince's body when those ongoing contractions finally found their end and he just drifted off into deep sleep again.

"Blimey . . . ." Vince breathed, his heart racing from the sudden, incredibly erotic shock of it all. He couldn't sleep for some time. He lay there with his arms around Stuart keeping their bodies close together so the semen on their skin wouldn't get cold. Finally, he relaxed and closed his eyes, following his lover off to sleep.

Stuart:

He awoke to soft kisses on his spine and silky fingers caressing his back, lovingly. Sighing, he stretched and turned over to wrap himself around Vince.

"Morning," Vince said, kissing him.

Stuart smiled contentedly. "What a lovely way to wake up."

"If you'd given me more time, I would have had your cock in my mouth," Vince purred against his neck. He kissed his way down to Stuart's left nipple and covered it with his lips, circling the knot of flesh with the tip of his tongue.

Stuart pet his hair appreciatively, tickling Vince's earlobes with the pads of his fingers.

"Did you sleep well?" Vince whispered.

"I always sleep well with you in my bed." He held Vince's face in his hands then kissed him, softly. "How about you?"

"Great," he said. "Lovely. Well, until you woke me up, that is."

"Oh . . . sorry. Did I pull all the covers off or something? Poke your back with my knee?"

"No . . ." Vince moved to the other nipple and began circling it with his tongue.

"Was I talking?"

He shook his head. "Just moaning and breathing hard." He licked a trail down Stuart's belly to his swelling cock.

"Really?" he sighed, getting into it, tilting his hips so his erection stood away from his belly. "I must have been dreaming about you."

"One can only hope," Vince said, slyly. "You should have seen yourself, Stuart. You rolled into my arms and just started humping me . . . right here." He raised up on the mattress, touching his belly with his free hand, then reaching down to tug on his erect cock.

Stuart licked his lips watching him touch himself. He was mesmerized by it.

"You were crying like a kitten and coming like mad," Vince went on. "Over and over like it was never gonna end." He put a wet kiss on the head of Stuart's cock, making it twitch with excitement. "Stuart Jones, I believe you really ARE a nymphomaniac."

Stuart giggled, raising his arms over his head, luxuriantly. "I told you, Vince. You're going to be exhausted trying to keep up with my needs. That's a perfect example of what happens when I don't get enough sex."

Vince looked at him, eyes wide. "I bloody shagged you at least five times in as many days!!"

Stuart shook his head. "I told you, I need to come twice a day. No LESS than twice a day. Otherwise, I get backed up." He grinned, challengingly. "Or worse . . ."

Vince laughed. "All right, all right. I'm beginning to understand the depth and complexity of my duties here." He lowered down onto the fully erect cock beneath him, taking it into his mouth as far as he could swallow. He sucked it slowly, then drew his lips up the tense shaft and licked the bundle of nerves at the back of the head. "I see I have my work cut out for me."

Stuart smiled, his eyes sliding closed with pleasure.

Vince:

Later that Saturday afternoon, Vince was back at his flat feeding the fish and checking the messages on his answer phone. It had been torture to leave Stuart, but he had to go into his office for a while so Vince went home. They planned to meet up later for dinner.

Hazel had left two messages for him as she'd either lost or forgotten his new mobile number. She was desperate to hear the verdict, seeing as it was Saturday and all. D-Day. What had Vince decided and how was it going?

There was also a message from Alexander saying he and Dane would be at Babylon later if Vince and "Shitface" wanted to meet them for a drink or six. Vince could never really tell if Alex hated Stuart because he never actually said as much. He just took the piss endlessly and never gave Stuart a break. He reckoned it wasn't too bad. For the most part, Stuart seemed to enjoy the constant prodding Alex gave him. It was like a game to them both.

Sitting on the arm of his couch, Vince breathed a heavy sigh. What a difference a day makes, eh? In less than twenty-four hours, he had become the proud owner of a boyfriend--and not just any boyfriend, mind, THE ONE AND ONLY MOST FANTASIC BOYFRIEND IMAGINABLE. At least for him. And, he assumed, probably for Nathan Maloney. But that fucking Nathan was never going to get near his Stuart again. Not if Vince had anything to say about.

He figured he should ring Hazel and tell her the news, but as he reached for the phone, Vince stopped. For some reason, he wanted to keep it to himself for a while longer. This feeling surprised him completely, seeing as he always imagined he would be screaming the news from the nearest rooftop if he ever got the chance to be with Stuart romantically. Granted, he was elated beyond belief. But, for some reason . . . the elation was so deep that it felt private, sacred. He wanted to keep it for himself just for a bit longer.

Vince went into the kitchen and put the kettle on, leaning on the counter and looking at the photos of him and Stuart on the fridge door. He ran his finger over the image of him and Stuart at Vince's twenty-first birthday party. Staring at the young faces in the photo, he began mouthing words to himself. "Lover . . . sweetheart . . . boyfriend . . ."

"Oh my God," he said out loud. And then he laughed, shaking his head.

Stuart:

Stuck in traffic in town, he rang Vince on his mobile.

"Where are you?" Vince asked.

"Just off the M6 in town. Had some errands and got stuck in this weekend rush hour shit. I'm starving. Want to go to dinner?"

"Sure. Alex and Dane want to meet us later."

"Fine. What time?"

"Around eight. We could have dinner with them."

"If you can find them by the time I get home to change, we'll have dinner with them. Otherwise, I have to eat or I'm going to kill someone."

Vince chuckled on the line. "All right. I'll try Alex on his mobile. Want to meet me down there? At the wall at 8:00?"

"Okay. Let me know about dinner, though."

"Right. Bye." Vince hung up.

Stuart snapped his phone closed. ". . . love you," he whispered.

Hazel:

She heard the doorbell ring from upstairs as she was finishing her make-up for the evening. Bernie answered it and had a chat with the visitor, but she couldn't hear who it was. Most likely Donna coming to get Nathan. She could hear him in the other bedroom getting himself ready to go down to Canal Street, as well. Another Saturday night, she thought, and once again she wondered why she hadn't heard from Vince yet. He would have news and she was dying to hear it.

She heard footsteps on the stairs and she glanced up at her bedroom door to see who was coming up. To her surprise, Stuart appeared on the landing dressed in a midnight blue short sleeve shirt and close fitting black trousers. Hazel couldn't recall ever seeing him wear blue before. It was lovely--made his eyes glow like sapphires.

He leaned in the doorway, sheepishly, offering her a boyish smile. "Hey," he said.

"Hiya, kid. You should wear that color every single day. Have you got my son with you?"

"He's waiting for me in town. We're meeting Dane and Alex for dinner."

"Oh, those two," she said, rolling her eyes. "Double trouble. So, what brings you here?"

"I figured you'd be going to Canal Street, too, so I thought I'd give you a lift." He stepped into the room, warily, his hands in the pockets of his trousers, chin lowered like a puppy that's misbehaved and piddled on the rug.

"Isn't that nice of you. I accept. We take any and all free rides." She turned in the chair at her vanity and crossed her legs as she watched him.

"Can I sit down for a minute?" he asked, regarding the edge of the unmade bed.

"Of course." She folded her hands over her knee, patiently.

Stuart sat down, his hands on either side of him. He took a deep breath and looked at her from under that carefully arranged mop of black curls. "I thought it would be easier to endure the lecture if we were on our own," he said.

Hazel blinked. "What lecture is that, Stuart? What the hell have you done now?"

He laughed, looking away. "He hasn't told you, has he? Vince."

"I haven't spoken to him all day. I assumed he'd tip up when he was ready. However, since you're here . . . you might as well give me the skinny."

Stuart smiled at her, almost flirtatiously. He did this often and she rarely paid it any attention. It was his nature. Stuart flirted with everyone. But at that moment, the expression seemed guarded . . . calculated in a way. Hazel didn't really care for it. She leaned forward with her brow raised inquisitively.

"Well?"

"Well, he accepted my offer."

"Ah," she nodded. "That explains why you're looking so well-shagged and sassy at this time of night. I thought he might accept."

"I wasn't so sure for a while," he said. "That fucking Cameron gave me a right go."

"Oh, he did not," she chided. "He never stood a chance. Trust me, sunshine. You are the only star in Vince's universe."

The bedroom door across the hall opened and she could hear Nathan walking across the landing to the stairs. He popped his head into her room on his way down.

"Oh, hiya," he said to Stuart, completely surprised to see him. "Thought I heard someone talking."

"Hey," Stuart said.

"That color's brilliant on you," Nathan commented, almost like he was thinking out loud. Then he looked down, shyly. "How are you?"

"Great. You?"

The boy shrugged, leaning in the doorway. "All right, I suppose. Going down to Canal Street?"

"Yeah. Vince and I have dinner plans with friends."

Nathan glanced at Hazel who was watching this exchange with great interest.

"So, is it . . . all official with you and Vince?" Nathan asked, quietly.

Stuart glanced at her, as well, then turned his focus back to the boy. "It's a done deal."

"I guess . . . congratulations."

"Yeah, thanks."

Nathan turned in the doorway, casting a glance back at her. "See ya, then. Gotta go meet Donna."

"See ya," Hazel called as she heard him trot down the stairs. After he'd gone, she looked back at Stuart. "He's going to continue to be trouble, isn't he?" she said. "Whether he's staying here or not."

Stuart shrugged. "You mean, more trouble than he already has been?"

"Trouble that's got your name hacked all over it!" she said. "Christ, the cheek!"

He laughed, brattily. "What do you want me to say, Hazel? That I'm sorry? I'm not. I really enjoy fucking that boy. You want me to say that I won't ever do it again? All I can do on that, is say that I won't do it as long as Vince and I have a commitment. If your son decides to leave me tomorrow, then all bets are off." He looked directly at her. "That's the best I can do."

Hazel watched him closely for a moment. "Now I know the lecture you came here for. The one that goes: if you hurt Vince, I'll pull all your limbs off and bludgeon you to death with the bloody stumps?"

He grinned. "That would be the one."

"Right," she said, standing up. She walked over to where he sat on the end of her bed and took his face in her hands. She tilted his chin so he was looking at her. Gorgeous, this one. Such a terrible, irresistible beauty. Cheeks rosy from being loved all day long and eyes glinting with his trademark dangerous mischief. Looking at him then made her very afraid for Vince. "Stuart Alan Jones, I'm obligated to say this. If you hurt my son, I'll kill you. All I can ask from you is that you try to rise above your instincts and honor the commitment you've made to him. Give him the chance to be the best lover you've ever had. He can do it. He'll do anything to please you if you just let him."

"Hazel," he said, imploringly. "You know I love him."

"Yeah. I do. But I also know you, Stuart. You were raised by wolves and wolves cannot be made into pets. No matter how much you love them, or how much food you give them. Wolves are hunters. It's in their blood. This will be extremely difficult for you. I just don't think you have any idea what you've got into here."

"Vince will help me," Stuart said.

"I know. And eventually you'll break his heart."

Lowering his forehead onto her belly, he said, "I know."

Hazel fingered his curls, consolingly. "It's only a matter of time," she said. "But, just because you and I know that, doesn't mean we need to bring it up to Vince. He knows it, too, but he's trying to be a trooper and carry on in spite of it. After all, it could be years before you do it. Before you stumble. You might have a good long relationship before the bottom drops out."

He sighed against her and she lifted his face again.

"Come on, then. Let's go. No sense keeping the lads waiting." She bent down and put a kiss on his smooth forehead, touching her finger to the end of his nose before stepping away.

"I just want you to know," he said. "That I plan to be good to him. It really is my intention to deserve him."

"Oh, I know it is, luv. But, you never will deserve him." She winked at him, critical but full of love. "And God only knows, my sweet Vince doesn't deserve you. Little bastard. Let's go." She turned off the light in her bedroom and started down the stairs.

After a moment, Stuart followed.

Vince:

All through dinner, Vince had been aching to blurt out the news to Alex and Dane, but the right moment just never presented itself. The four of them chattered amiable about superficial things, made each other laugh, teased each other, did what they always did. Alex harassed Stuart, Stuart rebuffed, Dane and Vince shook their heads and rolled their eyes.

It wasn't until after the meal when they were leaning against the railing upstairs, looking down at the trade on the dance floor, that Alex leaned in and whispered in Vince's ear.

"Did you and Shitface have an argument?"

"No. What do you mean?" Vince said, innocently.

"He's acting strange. Keeps looking at you with this moony expression like he's in make-up mode or something. And he was actually paying attention to everything you said during dinner. Is he ill? Does he have a fever?"

Grinning, Vince looked over at Stuart who was having a laugh with Dane. The two of them were pointing at the dance floor and cracking each other up over something they saw down there.

"He seems all right to me," Vince said.

Alex shook his head, blowing a thin line of cigarette smoke into the air above them. "No. There's something wrong with him. He's not cruising anyone. It's making me anxious."

Vince lit a cigarette and looked down at the dance floor, trying to keep his expression neutral. "Well, he has been seeing someone."

"What??!!" Alex said, his eyes bugging. "Stuart? Are you kidding?"

"No. Been going on for a few weeks, actually. I think it's serious."

"Oh, please." Alex leaned around Vince's back and tugged the edge of Stuart's shirt to get his attention. "Shitface! Look at me."

Stuart turned to him, leaning in. "Wha'?"

"Vince said you've been dating someone???!! That can't be true!! Say it ain't so!!"

Stuart glanced at Vince, his lips pulling in a crooked smile. "Yeah, so? What's the big deal?"

"What's the big deal??!!! That's cataclysmic!! Oceans are drying up, mountains are disintegrating!! Stuart, who is this amazing man??"

Vince turned around and put his back to the railing, moving over a bit so he was touching his lover's arm. "Yeah, Stuart. Who is this amazing man?"

Laughing, Stuart nudged him with his hip. "Just some twat I've known for sixteen years." He leaned over and gave Vince a soft, possessive kiss.

"OH MY GAAAWWWDD!!!!" Alex flailed his arms and walked in a circle, like he was suffering from vertigo. "You have GOT to be kidding me!! Wait!" He planted his hands on his hips and glared at them. "You ARE kidding, of course. Bastards!! This is just a big fucking joke."

"No joke," Stuart said. "You'll just have to get over me, now. Vince beat you to the punch."

"I'll punch YOU if you're lying to me," he said, brandishing his index finger. Then he walked up to Stuart, standing right in his face. "No lie?"

Stuart shook his head once, definitively. "Took some doing, actually. He almost wouldn't have me."

"Can you blame him?? Vince DOES own a brain!" Again, Alex was out with that admonishing index finger, this time the tip of it rested on Stuart's nose. "You had better behave yourself, you bastard. I won't stand for you hurting him. I won't even stand for you annoying him!"

"I'm afraid you're going to have to get at the back of a really long cue."

Alex turned to Vince and grabbed his shoulders. "You. Come with me, we're going outside for a chat. Dane!"

Dane had been watching the dance floor this whole time and had missed the entire exchange. "What?"

"We're going outside for a few minutes. Baby-sit Vince's BOYFRIEND here and don't let him cruise anybody." Alex took Vince's arm and led him toward the stairs.

"Vince's what????!!" Dane said, staring at Stuart with wide eyes.

Stuart leaned in smiling and confirmed the rumor.

Alex and Vince stepped out onto Canal Street and walked over to the wall, finding a spot where they could lean against it and talk. For a few minutes, Alex just stared at him in disbelief. Then he shook his head and let out a heavy sigh.

"Vince, are you sure this is what you want?"

Vince lowered his chin, incredulously. "Are you mad?"

Laughing, Alex wrung his hands. "Sorry. My mistake. But, honestly . . . Stuart is . . ."

"I know . . ."

"No, I mean, he's gorgeous and hot and irresistible and all that rubbish, but he's also your best friend," Alex said, seriously.

Vince blinked. "Yeah? So?"

"So, who the `ell are you gonna call to bitch about your boyfriend?!" Alex laughed, then his expression sobered once again. "Really, Vince. I know he's the love of your life and everything, but . . . are you sure you're ready for this? He's been a complete handful just being platonic. But, now . . . have you shagged already?"

"Loads of times," Vince said, proudly.

Alex grinned, leaning forward a bit. He glanced around to make sure no one was listening. "Is it all true, then? The great Legend of Canal Street? IS he the Fuck of the Century?"

"He's damned near."

Alex rolled his eyes. "Shit! I so wanted him to be a crap lay. Just for the irony of it all." He smiled at Vince, taking his face in his hands. He kissed Vince's forehead solidly. "Love, I'm going to worry like hell for you every single day of this. He's a beast, that Stuart. He's treated you horribly for years . . . I can't even imagine how it's going to be now."

"It's not like that," Vince said. "And no he hasn't. He's just . . ."

"A cunt," Alex said. "We all know what he is."

Vince put his arms around his friend and hugged his narrow shoulders. "It'll be all right. I promise. I can handle him."

"Well, that's never been in question, Vincent. You've been handling him for years. The question is, can HE handle being anyone's boyfriend?"

Vince shrugged. "Well, that remains to be seen."

"Yeah," Alex sighed, sadly. "I suppose so."

Stuart:

He and Dane were mixed up with the dense Saturday night crowd on the dance floor when he spotted Vince and Alex up at the railing. Stuart had been dancing with two pretty girls who were practically swooning over him. As soon as he saw Vince, he stuck out his index finger and motioned for his lover to join him.

Vince smiled down at him and proceeded to suck back his fresh gin and tonic. Then he made his way down the stairs and fought through the crowd until he was dancing next to Stuart and the girls.

"Who are they?" he asked in Stuart's ear.

"My groupies for the evening. They're going to get me drinks and make sure my hair looks good. They're quite sweet, actually."

"Trying to make me jealous already?" Vince teased.

Stuart put his hands on Vince's hips and stepped up so their legs intertwined. "I had to entertain myself while I was waiting for you to come play with me. I figured a couple of women would be within the rules."

Vince nodded his approval, hooking two fingers into the waistband of Stuart's trousers. His fingers were warm and silky and he pulled Stuart forward so their cocks touched.

"You want to get naughty again, don't you?" Stuart whispered, his lips brushing Vince's earlobe.

Vince kissed him, his tongue searching Stuart's mouth for all the sensitive places. "Actually, it's a good thing I found you when I did," he said.

"Why is that, luv?" Stuart rubbed himself against Vince, seeking out his lover's growing erection with his own.

"Because we have an appointment."

"We do?"

"Yeah," Vince said, eyebrows raised in that bright, animated way of his. "We have an appointment to have a really hot wank in a toilet stall. Remember?"

"Oh, yeah! Right." Smiling playfully, Stuart glanced at his watch. "We'd better get a move on. Don't want to keep that wank waiting."

Vince nodded, taking his wrist and leading him through the crowd toward the men's room.

Three of the four stalls along the wall in the large restroom were occupied and two men were making their way toward the last open one on the end. Stuart tugged Vince's arm and went to lean against the stall closest to the door. He placed his ear against it and heard the sounds of conversation, sniffing sounds. Drugs being done. That was good. It didn't take long.

"Do you mind waiting?" Vince said. "We can always leave."

"No, no. This is the plan, right?" He bit his lip, pulling Vince up against him so they could rub on each other. "I don't mind waiting a minute."

Over Vince's shoulder, Stuart caught the familiar eye of a good-looking bloke with sandy hair and green eyes. He offered a sultry smile and Stuart recognized him as someone he'd had only recently. Shit, what was his name? Danny? Darryl? Stuart returned the smile, lowering his chin, cranking up the charm--all natural instincts, all done without a second thought.

"Excuuuuuse me . . ." Vince chided gently against his ear. "What are you doing?"

"Just looking. Had him, anyway." But Stuart had already cast the line with the other man and he started making his way through the congested, hot room to where the two of them were standing.

"Whoops," Stuart said, batting his eyes at his lover. "He's coming over. I'll get rid of him."

Vince was smiling for some reason and didn't seem at all angered by the situation. Stuart looked up at the man as he approached, laying his arms over Vince's shoulders, visually possessing him.

"Hiya," the handsome man said, leaning against the door beside Stuart. "Having a good night?"

"Yeah. Tell me your name again," Stuart said, smiling his most smoldering smile. Still he kept his arms around Vince with his hips tilted up to increase their connection. He felt Vince's fingers slide around his waist and hold on firmly.

"David," he said, his pretty green eyes assessing the physical connection of the two men in front of him. "And you're Stuart."

"David, this is my lover, Vince."

"Hi," David purred.

"Hi," Vince said, offering his best, most flirty smile.

"I didn't know you had a lover," David whispered to Stuart. "You never said."

"Well," Stuart licked his lips. "You never asked." He and David eyed each other up and down purposefully, smelling each other. He felt his cock throb against Vince's and he took a deep breath. The tension of the moment was making Stuart salivate. All his nerves tingled and thrummed.

"You looking for a threesome?" David asked, his voice low and gravelly. His eyes passed over Vince, appreciatively.

Stuart looked at his lover with a demurely sexy grin. "Not tonight," he said. "Some other time."

"Mm," David said, shaking his head. "That's disappointing. I saw you two last week on the dance floor. You're incredible together." He smiled once more before sauntering away. "See you around. I hope."

Stuart started to say something when the stall door lurched behind him as the current inhabitants made to leave. Stuart and Vince stood aside and let the two girls and a young man come out, then they slipped into the stall and pushed the door closed. It lodged into a closed position and stayed there securely so neither of them thought to lock it.

"Were we in here dancing?" Stuart said, mildly confused.

"No, we were at Via Fossa. He must be stalking you." Vince kissed him, wetly, chewing his bottom lip. He pressed Stuart against the wall of the small enclosure and nudged his feet apart gently. Pressing his hips so hard against Stuart's that he lifted him slightly off the ground, Vince pushed his lover's shirttail aside and unzipped his fly.

"More likely he's stalking you," Stuart said. "Did you see the way he looked at you?" He reached down, struggling around Vince's eagerly working hands, and opened his trousers.

"I was a lot more interested in the way he was looking at you," Vince said, his breath coming in quick pants. His cheeks were flushed and his eyes sparkled, just like they always did when he was both excited and aroused. Stuart was becoming very fond of this look on his lover's face.

"Yeah, but he's had me. He knows what I'm like." Stuart drove his tongue into Vince's mouth, sucking his lips and gasping as he felt Vince's fingers toying with the head of his cock. "Oh, God . . ." he moaned, lifting his hips into the touch. He felt it everywhere at once and actually almost came right then. Taking a deep breath, then another, he steadied himself with his weight against Vince's body.

As he attempted to concentrate, Stuart's senses focused on the big picture around him. He could hear the voices of the other people in the bathroom mixed up with the sounds of the running water, scuffing feet, laughter, heavy breathing and sucking kisses from the other stalls, people shouting out on the dance floor, clinking glassware. Over it all, the music throbbed, lights swirled, encasing everything in a distracting cocoon of percussion, melody and bass.

Stuart closed his eyes for a moment, resting his head against Vince's shoulder, pushing his tingling cock into his lover's stroking hand. With his own fingers he drew Vince's cock out of his trousers, tugging it, spreading the slick pre-come over the hot, mushroom shaped head. He stretched and curled his fingers along the length of his lover's erection, curving his palm so that it covered the slick head almost completely. Using Vince's own belly for leverage, he moved his hand up and down slowly, trying to create a similar sensation to being inside a warm canal of flesh--just like fucking. Apparently it worked well because Vince groaned and pumped into Stuart's hand with long, quick strokes.

The rhythm of the music became their unconscious guide and they caressed each other lovingly, with a new familiarity that neither of them were really aware of. Moaning into hot, rough kisses, they moved in time to the beat on the dance floor outside.

"Wait," Stuart breathed. "Wait, don't come yet."

Vince's breath pulled in and out of his lungs in ragged gasps and he looked at Stuart incredulously. "Are you mad? I have to come right now."

"No . . . wait." Stuart smiled, digging his middle finger into that spot at the root of Vince's cock, pressing just enough, just for a moment. "Wait . . ." he said, soothingly.

Once it appeared that his lover had a bit of control, Stuart slid down to his knees and buried his nose in Vince's warm belly, kissing him, nibbling the soft flesh there. He dabbed his tongue at the small navel, using his teeth to make Vince shiver. Then he held his lover's cock at the base with his thumb in position over that pressure point--just in case Vince started coming before Stuart wanted him to.

Looking up with his eyes right on Vince's, he ran his tongue up and down the wet salty slit, tasting that delicious fluid, swallowing it.

Vince moaned, his fingers finding their inevitable way into Stuart's hair. "I thought this was supposed to be a wank . . ." he said, just loud enough to be heard.

"It will be," Stuart answered. "I just needed to have your cock in my mouth for a minute." He covered Vince's erection with his mouth, savoring the pulsing hardness and the clean, musky flavor of his lover's skin. Stuart loved sucking cock and he couldn't wait to become an expert at sucking Vince's. He wanted to know every single hot spot, all the places that made him shiver. All the ways he liked to be touched--when to be rough, when to be gentle. As he caressed the trembling erection with his mouth, Stuart applied gentle pressure to that spot at the root, holding back the orgasm. His own cock throbbed painfully and the hard tile floor hurt his knees, but he ignored all that. The thrill of the situation was enough to keep his concentration on Vince. Stuart sucked his lover's cock gently, closing his eyes.

A sudden change in the lighting made him look up just in time to see the stall door open. He saw a long pair of legs belonging to the person who'd pushed the door in and as his eyes traveled up, he already recognized the intruder.

Nathan looked first at Vince with his big blue eyes as round as saucers, then he dropped his focus to Stuart. Their eyes locked and Stuart couldn't stop the Cheshire grin from spreading across his face. Oh, this was too rich. He almost started laughing. He saw the boy's eyes scan his body, going directly to his exposed erection--like he would. Unconsciously, Nathan licked his lips.

Nathan smiled at Stuart, brazenly. Then he mouthed the word `threesome' with his brow raised inquisitively.

"Oh, piss off," Vince said. His free hand grabbed the door and closed it in Nathan's face. "Stand up," he said to Stuart, tugging him gently by the hair at the nape of his neck.

Stuart's cock throbbed at the touch, pulsing out a clear droplet of pre-come. He had never trusted anyone enough to enjoy being manhandled so his reactions to Vince's aggressive side were still surprising to him. But he loved it and he grabbed his lover's face, pulling him into a heated kiss.

As their snogging gained intensity, Vince's hands went down between them, grasping both their cocks and sliding them against each other. He held Stuart's cock firmly in his right hand and rubbed his erection against it, guiding the direction of it with his left hand. The sensation was unbearable, all the sensitive places on their penises sparking as the friction increased. Soon they were almost shouting into each other's mouths, shaking and coming at the same time, their orgasmic contractions mirroring each other.

Stuart's head knocked against the wall as the deepest of the spasms racked him and he felt Vince's hand come up to the tender spot, protectively, holding the back of his head so it wouldn't hit again. This was a completely unconscious gesture, as Vince was in the throes of his own climax, but Stuart marked it in his memory. The selflessness of it touched him deeply.

As they leaned against each other getting their breath, Vince put hungry kisses all over Stuart's face and neck. Stuart held him close, caressing his skin lovingly.

"Blimey," Vince said, laughing slightly. He looked in Stuart's eyes. "I'm going to kill that kid. Just so you know."

Still breathing hard, Stuart looked down, nodding. "Yeah," he said.

to be continued . . .
DeAnna's
Home Page