No Thinking Allowed
Stuart/ Vince  |  NC-17  |  Angst, AU  |  UK
DeAnna Zankich

Series  |  Sequel is Kitten Bellies
Summary: Stuart and Vince move their relationship into deeper water-but it's still not time to be boyfriends. One thing at a time.

Warnings: None
Author Notes:
Spoilers: QAF1
Part One.

Vince balanced the two large paper cups of coffee in one hand and stuffed the sack full of pastries under his arm so he could pull back the gate on the lift. He hadn't called Stuart before he came over because they had planned to have breakfast together, but as he approached the door of Stuart's flat, he suddenly had the feeling calling might have been a good idea.

Vince knocked with his free hand and listened at the door, trying to hear any sound of life. He squinted, listening harder and thought he could just make out the sound of keys jangling, then someone approached the door. Vince stood back out of the way and the door was pushed open, revealing a handsome blond bloke in a white t-shirt and very tight black trousers. He smiled at Vince as he stepped passed him in the hall.

"Hiya."

"Hiya," Vince returned, glancing unconsciously at the blonde's ass. Nice. But, of course he was nice. Stuart wouldn't shag anyone ugly. Vaguely Vince wondered where they had met.

He walked in, pulling the door closed after him. "Stuart? It's me."

No response. Walking toward the kitchen, Vince caught sight of movement off to the right and he turned to see Stuart in the shower. He was washing his hair and his eyes were closed against the soap suds, so Vince felt safe to enjoy the view for a moment. Stuart's back was to him, the water running off his shoulders and down over his perfect ass. Lean, smooth limbs, sinewy muscles moving with feline grace under shining skin. Vince sighed, smiling appreciatively, then went to set the coffee and pastries on the counter.

By the time Stuart came out of the shower, Vince had their breakfast set out on the coffee table and he was sitting on the couch channel bashing the Saturday morning programs. "Good morning," he greeted.

Stuart wore a soft, white cloth robe that was loosely tied around his thin waist. He rubbed his wet, black curls with a towel as he walked over to sit beside his friend. "I thought I heard you come in. What did you bring me?"

"Apple Danish and a croissant. Black coffee with two sugars."

Stuart smiled. "So good to me. I'm starving." He reached for his coffee and took the lid off carefully, sniffing the steaming liquid as he sat back.

"So, who was he?" Vince asked.

"Who?"

"The bloke that let me in a moment ago."

"Why didn't you use your key?" Stuart said.

"My hands were full," Vince said. "Besides, what if I'd interrupted something?"

Stuart grinned, puckishly. "That might have been fun."

Vince rolled his eyes. "So, who was he?"

"Who?"

"The good-looking blond that let me in," Vince repeated, playfully annoyed.

"Oh. Some good-looking blond." Stuart sipped the coffee and stared at the telly, his eyes focusing on an advert for BMW. "He didn't rob anything, did he?"

Vince smirked. "He just had his keys. If he stole something it would have had to be flat enough to fit in the pocket of those very tight jeans."

Stuart laughed deep in his throat. "Yeah. Those were fun to get off. Like unwrapping a Christmas present."

"Where did you meet him?"

"In the lift after you dropped me off."

"This lift?" Vince said, pointing toward the front door.

"Mm. I think he said he was coming for a date with one of my neighbors."

Vince chuckled. "I reckon they were stood up."

Stuart reached for the apple Danish on the table. He bit into the soft pastry and licked his lips. "Mm. Nice. Thanks."

"My pleasure. They're from that new French place `round the corner. I thought you were tired last night. You said you just wanted to go home and sleep after having that Nathan on Thursday."

"I was tired," Stuart said. "And then I got in the lift." He took another bite of the Danish. "Found my second wind."

"I see." Vince continued to bash channels with the remote while Stuart ate his breakfast. After sitting in silence for a moment, Vince set the remote down and turned to his friend. "How do you do it?"

"What?" Stuart's blue-gray eyes widened slightly as he licked a bit of sugar off his fingers.

Vince sighed, a bit frustrated. "It's maddening, this. You can have anyone-anytime-anywhere! You can even make fabulous-looking strangers break their dates with people just to shag you. How the `ell do you do that?"

Stuart only giggled in that way of his-that way that said `oh, Vince, you sad bastard. You wouldn't understand.' He sat drinking his coffee with his naked toes gently gripping the edge of the coffee table.

"Makes me wonder, though," Vince continued.

"What?"

"Well . . . when you could chose from anyone in the whole world, why'd you pick that Nathan?" Vince almost spat out the young man's name.

Stuart raised his eyebrows, questioningly. "Didn't you see him?"

"I saw him," Vince said. "I saw a lot more of him than I would have liked. I can't believe you brought him to the hospital."

"He was there for the most important phone call of my life, Vince! Once I told him about the baby, he wanted to come with me. I don't understand why you dislike him so much. The kid's all right."

Vince shot a sidelong glance at his friend, his eyes slitted suspiciously. "I can't believe you just said that. If he's so all right, why did you try to run out on him last night? Leaving me to clean up your mess, once again. I should have just let you go. Shown him just exactly how you really are."

"What is this? Did you come over here just to have a go at me about Nathan?" Stuart's tone was instantly cross and he scowled at Vince, coldly. "What, do you want me to reimburse you for the taxi money you gave him?"

"Fuck off, Stuart. That's not what I mean." Vince looked down at his lap, frowning. He hated it when Stuart yelled at him. Hated even worse when he brought it on himself. He was surprised at how Stuart was defending Nathan, though. It almost seemed as though he liked that kid-at least had a soft spot for him. Or maybe it was just a hard spot. It was all terribly out of character for him and it made Vince uneasy.

Stuart sighed, his smooth brow knit angrily. He was calmer, though. Vince could tell. He sat back on the couch, his arm brushing Vince's lightly. "What the fuck do you mean, then?" he said.

"It's just . . ." Vince squirmed slightly, not sure if he really wanted to open this can of worms. "Why him? Did you just want to have a virgin?"

Stuart picked at the edge of his cup with his fingernail, staring into the dark brown liquid, thoughtfully. "Dunno. There was just something about him. The way he looked at me when I saw him on the street." Stuart looked up at Vince and his expression had softened completely. He offered a small, secretive smile. "I couldn't tell he was a virgin, though. You could?"

"He's so young, Stuart," Vince said. "It was obvious, that."

Stuart laughed. "What's his age got to do with it? I was three years younger than him when I lost mine!"

"Yeah, but you're . . ." Vince trailed off, wishing he hadn't started the sentence at all.

Stuart nudged him, leaning in really close. "I'm what?"

Vince blushed, cringing slightly. "Nothin'."

"Come on," Stuart teased, nudging him harder. "I'm what? What were you going to say?"

"Nothing, Stuart. Just forget it."

"I won't! Tell me." Stuart quickly put his coffee down and then reached for his friend, digging his fingers into Vince's ribs, playfully. "I'll tickle you `til you puke if you don't tell me what you were going to say!" Stuart giggled, pinning Vince to the couch cushions and straddling him.

Vince laughed in spite of himself, twisting away from Stuart's ministrations, but still-secretly-loving the contact. He could feel the hard muscles in Stuart's thighs squeezing his ribs and the soft press of Stuart's balls against Vince's belly made him weak. He made it appear like he was trying to defend himself by struggling to free his arms, but Stuart's knees pinned him to the couch. Literally and figuratively, Vince couldn't move.

"Get off me, you twat!" he said, just for show.

Stuart laughed, gleefully, pinching the tender flesh of Vince's sides and belly. His white robe fell open exposing his black, cotton shorts and his soft, freshly washed skin. He smelled lovely and Vince took a deep breath, unconsciously licking his lips.

"Get off!" he said again, that time with more conviction. Vince knew that if Stuart didn't move, he was going to get hard. Then he would have to die of embarrassment which would interfere terribly with his afternoon plans of going shopping with Hazel.

"What were you going to say?" Stuart insisted, his fingers sliding up under Vince's shirt and pressing into the tender flesh of his sides.

"Stop it, you bastard!"

"What were you going to say?!!!"

Vince wriggled quickly and managed to get one hand free. With it, he shoved Stuart backward and slid out from under him-and none too soon. His cock was a throbbing reminder of the dreadful humiliation he had just so narrowly escaped. Stuart rolled on the couch, holding his stomach and laughing so hard his eyes were squeezed shut. Then, suddenly, Stuart was up again like a shot, throwing his arms around Vince's shoulders and pushing him down on the other side of the couch, pinning him with his whole body.

"Fucking tell me!! You're not getting away that easily."

Vince laughed, again in spite of himself, rolling onto his belly under Stuart's weight to carefully conceal his arousal. "All right, you bloody cunt! I was going to say you were a slut, all right?? You lost your virginity at twelve because you were born a bloody slut!!!"

Stuart sat up, grinning triumphantly. "I knew you were going to say that," he said, pulling his fingers through his still damp curls. His cheeks were flushed beautifully from the exertion and the laughing and his lips were dark pink. He looked like he'd just had an incredible orgasm and Vince couldn't stop staring at him. It took him a few seconds before he realized that Stuart was staring at him, too. Just looking-holding his gaze while he straddled his prone friend on the couch. Suddenly, Vince became extremely uncomfortable. He wiggled under Stuart, pushing the other man off as he sat up again.

"Bloody wanker," he muttered, smoothing his light brown hair with his fingers. Vince reached for his coffee and sipped it, silently, concentrating on calming his erection.

Stuart laid on his back for a moment, his toes tucked under Vince's right thigh. "I just enjoy sex, Vince. I'm not a slut."

"You are," he said.

Stuart frowned deeply, his mood darkening in an instant as it always did. "Fuck off. You don't really think that."

"You'll cop off with anyone, Stuart." Vince knew he was being a bit cruel but he really couldn't stop himself. Sometimes his many-layered feelings for his best friend manifested in inexplicable ways. "Nathan is a perfect example."

"I fancied Nathan," Stuart said, defensively. "I still fancy him. I'd have him again, in fact. I really enjoyed fucking him." He was staring at Vince fixedly, laying the words down like light smacks on tender skin.

Vince stared back. "You never have anyone twice."

"I'd have Nathan again," he said, slowly.

Vince screwed up his face and shook his head in confusion. "Why? What the fuck is so wonderful about him?"

"What, you want me to tell you details?" Stuart said. "You want me to describe why I enjoyed fucking that boy so much? That's the only way you could know."

Vince scowled, looking at Stuart coldly, but he made no objection. He didn't tell Stuart he didn't want to hear the details of how he deflowered fifteen-year-old Nathan Maloney. That would have been untrue. He did want to hear. Not because of any interest in Nathan-although, Vince had to admit the boy was actually quite alluring in a fresh, `chickeny' way. Young and eager and all. Probably came in two strokes and then got hard again immediately. No, Vince wanted to hear about it because he wanted to hear Stuart talk about it.

"Well?" Stuart said, his toes wiggling insistently under Vince's thigh. "Do you want me to tell you all about it?"

Vince sulked slightly, but again it was just for show. He didn't want Stuart to think he was eager to hear this tale. But he was eager. The idea of Stuart Alan Jones describing one of his sexual experiences in great detail was something Vincent Tyler could not resist.

Stuart's lips pulled up in a Cheshire grin and he put his right leg over Vince's lap. "I'm going to start telling you if you don't say not to."

Vince looked down at his friend's leg, the fine dark hairs on the muscled calf looked so inviting and touchable. Sensual like a soft pet.

Vince shook his head. "I can't, Stuart."

"Why not?" Now he was playful again, his petulant mood shifting in the blink of an eye. The sudden swing happened this time because there was a potential for some intense sexual experience-something naughty and edgy. That possibility moved mountains inside Stuart Jones.

"I just can't. I'll get a hard-on and you'll take the piss for the rest of my life."

He snickered, writhing slightly on the couch so the robe fell open at his sides. His torso was exposed and Stuart traced his fingers down the fine line of hair in the center. "If I start talking about how I fucked Nathan, I'm going to get a hard-on, as well. We can finally have that wank, Vince." His toes poked his friend's thigh mischievously. "Come on. It'll be fun. Something new to do."

Vince shook his head, acting like he needed convincing.

"I could feel him looking at me when I was walking to meet you at the jeep," Stuart began, undaunted by Vince's lack of protest. "I still had some of that bloke from the telephone box's spunk on my fingers when I went up to Nathan. That bloke in the phone box was a fuckin' great kisser."

"Why didn't you cop off with him?" Vince asked. "You were snoggin' the life out of him when Phil and I passed by you."

"Didn't feel like it," Stuart said. "You were gonna leave me there, too, you twat."

Vince shrugged. "Thought you were busy. Phil and I wanted to leave."

Stuart's fingers tickled the soft hairs on his belly absently. "Yeah, right. Anyway, I spotted Nathan standing there all by himself. He was watching me."

"Everybody watches you."

Again, those toes poked Vince's thigh.

"He looked so innocent," Stuart continued. "I knew I shouldn't do it. I almost didn't stop."

"I wish you hadn't."

Stuart grinned. "You're jealous, Vince."

"I'm not. I just . . ." he sighed, decided not to go any further down that road. He was jealous and at that moment, he didn't really care of Stuart knew. He sipped his coffee and waited for the tale to continue.

"Nathan's so young and pretty . . . you're jealous."

"Fuck off. Are you telling this story, or what?"

Stuart chuckled, his fingers moving down a few inches to toy with the waist band of his shorts. "So, I went up to him and introduced myself."

"What did you say to him exactly?" Vince asked, figuring he shouldn't miss this rare opportunity to see if he could extract some pick-up secrets from The King of Canal Street.

"I asked him if he'd had a good night and he said `yeah'. Then I told him my name and asked him if he had somewhere to go. He said `no'. Well, the way he was looking at me . . . I could tell. He was smelling me and liking it. I asked him if he wanted to come back to mine. As you know, he said yes. So, we got a cab and I took him back here."

"Did you snog him in the cab?"

Stuart smiled, sexily. "I knew he was nervous so we just chatted. About nothing, really, just things."

"You never even asked him his name, did you?" Vince said, reproachfully. "I can't believe how rude you were to him and he still did everything you told him to at the hospital."

"Rude? What, rude? He was a fuckin' shag, Vince, not one of my parents' friends or something!" That dark cloud was over Stuart's face again and he stared at Vince with a mixture of anger and insult. "Who gives a shit if I was rude?"

Vince looked at him directly. "You should. But you don't."

"I'm always rude! Comes with the package!"

Vince shrugged. "Fine. I don't care."

Scowling, Stuart stared at his friend for another moment before he picked up his story again. "Anyway, by the time I got him back to the flat, I was finished being coy. His lips were driving me mad. I couldn't wait to taste him. He was making me think of a ripe peach."

Vince felt his cheeks heat up as his blood began to race. He leaned forward to set his coffee back down, then he let his hands fall on Stuart's outstretched leg in his lap. He just left them there, palms down, fingers curling gently around the curve of Stuart's shin. The skin was warm and soft and the fine hairs there tickled Vince's hands. It was a delicious feeling.

"I forgot where I was," Stuart said, his focus momentarily falling on their point of contact.

"Ripe peach," Vince reminded.

"Mmm. Right. Anyway, he was scared to death and he stood here in the middle of the room talking away like a twat about some food allergy he has."

"At least you were listening. You remembered what he was talking about but you couldn't remember his fucking name."

Stuart laughed a bit self-consciously. "Disgusting, isn't it? He was saying something about a packet of peanuts when I just had to make him shut up. I took my shirt off and headed for the bed and I asked him if he was coming or not. He kept talking so I decided I'd better give him a push. I walked up to him real slow and just stood there for a minute about an inch away from him. Just lettin' him smell me and start salivating." Stuart licked his lips and his finger tips slipped under the waist band of his short, resting there. "I gave him a second to reconsider, you know? In case he decided he wasn't ready to be had after all. But he stayed put. So I took a taste of his bottom lip just to see how he'd react." Stuart smiled, his dark blue eyes sliding closed momentarily. "God . . . he just bloomed. He tasted so good, so sweet and tender. He started snogging me like he was starving for it, rubbing me and touching my hair."

"Do you like that?" Vince heard himself say and then he wished he could suck the words back in. He gulped and took a deep breath.

Stuart looked at him with a tiny smile tugging his lips. "Do I like having my hair touched? Yeah. Doesn't everyone?"

"I suppose. I guess. I just meant . . . you know . . ."

"Does it turn me on?"

"Yeah."

His smile lengthened and he wiggled on the couch, inching just a bit closer to Vince. "I like that, yeah. I like being pet."

Vince's finger tips softly stroked the fine hairs on Stuart's leg-just a slight touch, not even really connecting with the skin, but it was enough to get the nerve endings sparking. Stuart smiled.

"This was your idea." Vince played along, even though he knew Stuart was just trying to see how far he would go. Truth be told, Vince was wondering that himself. Here he was being given the opportunity to touch his beloved best friend in a sexual manner and he found himself uncertain that he would go through with it. Taking a deep breath, Vince decided to just wait and see. Let the chips fall where they may.

"So, you were snogging him and he was touching your hair."

"He was touching me everywhere. You know, exploring me. I was his first and he was very eager to learn. I had my leg up against his cock and he was sooooo hard . . . I swore he was gonna shoot his load right there before I even got him in the bedroom."

"As if that would have mattered," Vince said. "He's fifteen. Another hard-on would have come along in two minutes."

Stuart laughed. "Yeah. But, I still didn't want him tossin' off before I even got him naked. So, I backed off for a bit and lead him to the bed-I pulled him by the top button of his fly and then just threw him down on his back. I had to take charge, after all. He didn't know what to do."

"You loved that, didn't you? Being in charge. Molding this boy's first sexual experience so that he'll never find another lover to compare to you as long as he lives?"

Stuart shook his head. "You've got it wrong, Vince. I just wanted him to have a good time. For it to be memorable and something good to think back on and have a wank. I was trying to do something nice."

"Not without pleasure for you."

"Well, of course not." Stuart grinned lasciviously. "I'm not a fuckin' missionary. He fancied me first-he chose me out on the street. I just made the decision to stop and complete the task. Besides, my first time was nice. That Mr. Daniels took good care of me."

"Right," Vince said. "You standing in his private shower with all your clothes on. So, you've got Nathan on his back on the bed . . ."

"Yeah. I pulled off his jeans and got him naked and then I just stood there, you know, admiring him. Young, perfect body. Hard, throbbing cock. Fantastic. He was practically panting, he wanted me so bad. I put him on the bed and got the pillows under his head and just pounced on him, kissing him and licking his chest. His nipples are very sensitive." Stuart slid his foot out from under Vince's thigh and placed it along side his other leg in his best friend's lap. He scooted down again so that the backs of his thighs were over the tops of Vince's. "Do you like having your nipples sucked?" he purred.

Vince smiled down at him, prone and gorgeous, his smooth belly rising and falling with his slightly shallow breath. Stuart's cock was semi-erect and his fingers stroked it lightly through the fabric of his shorts-unabashed, mischievous, so very naughty.

"Do you?" he asked again, whispering.

"Yeah," Vince answered. He smiled, licking his lips as he watched the movement of Stuart's fingers with great interest. "Stuart, you're masturbating," he pointed out, teasingly.

"That was the plan, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, but here's where the story hits a snag," Vince said. "Wasn't it right about now that Lisa phoned you?"

"Yeah. That fucking Lisa. I was just about to flip Nathan over and introduce him to the joys of rimming when she called me. I mean, of course I wanted to know about the baby, but her timing was fucking awful. I couldn't stop touching his cock, though, even while I was on the phone with her. It just felt so lovely in my hand . . . so slick and hard. He was gorgeous, lying there all glistening and horny. I just couldn't let go and he shot his load. I don't know what I was expecting." He giggled softly and just for a second, Stuart looked like a little kid. "So there was a bit of an interruption at this time. Wait, what was happening at yours? You had someone there. I heard a voice when we were on the phone."

Vince shook his head, trying to dash away the image of that fat bloke picking lint out of his navel and sniffing his own armpits. "It was nothing," he said. "Really."

"Was he nice?" Stuart teased.

"No. And I don't wanna think about it. Go on with your story."

Stuart thought for a moment, collecting the memories and putting them in order. "It was fuzzy after we left the hospital . . . that fucking Anita. But I remember being in the jeep, in back with Nathan. I remember he was groping me and I had my tongue in his mouth. I sort of remember you swerving the car."

"Yeah," Vince said, averting his eyes. "Bloke in front of me was driving like a twat."

"Yeah, right. You were just trying to split us up and don't think I don't know that. You were so bothered watching me snog that boy. All the blokes you've seen me kissing over all these years and you decide to get your knickers in a twist about some teenager."

Vince's jaw clenched and he stopped touching Stuart's legs for a moment. His heart was racing and he was suddenly furious. Yes, he had watched Stuart pull a million men over the last sixteen years and even though it always bothered him, it was true that watching him snog that Nathan Maloney bothered him more than any before. In fact, it made him want to scream at the top of his lungs for hours. Swerving the car was the smallest possible manifestation he could have exhibited of how he actually felt at that moment. Vince had wanted to be the only one with Stuart the night Alfred was born. He wanted to be the support system, the cheering section-just as he'd always done. Having that Nathan there at the hospital was just too much.

Stuart sat up on the couch beside him, tucking his lean legs up under his back side. He took Vince's face in his hands and turned him so they were looking at each other. "Don't sulk," he said. "I hate it when you sulk. I thought this was play time . . ." He leaned forward and rubbed his nose against Vince's very gently-Eskimo kissing.

Vince tingled all the way down to his toes and he bit his bottom lip to keep from moaning outloud. "Stop it, Stuart," he said. "Lie back down. You'll do a lot less harm on your back."

Undaunted, Stuart brushed their noses together again, then he brushed his lips over Vince's very slowly. It wasn't a kiss, just a stroking of the sensitive skin and it took Vince's breath away.

"Stop it, Stuart. Please." He tried to pull away but Stuart held his face firmly.

"Kiss me, Vince," he said, softly, almost growling.

Vince took a deep breath, inhaling that luscious sent of his best friend. With his senses flooded with Stuart, he was helpless. He closed his eyes and wet his lips, lifting his chin into the kiss as though he were in a trance.

Of course they had kissed before-even snogged a bit once at a party when everyone was drunk and happy and kisses were being passed out liberally. And Stuart was always grabbing him and planting big smacks on him when he was making a point about something-or when he wanted to act like he had a boyfriend to ward off the advances of an unwanted suitor. But this kiss . . . was something completely different. This was a lover's kiss. This kiss meant business.

Stuart moved deftly on the couch, one leg slipping gracefully over Vince's lap so he was straddling him. Vince's hands reached for Stuart's narrow hips and held on, his thumbs pressing gently into the hard bones of his pelvis. Feeling suddenly aggressive, Vince urged Stuart down into his lap until their cocks touched through the fabric of their garments. Then Vince allowed himself to moan and the sound seemed to have a sort of awakening affect on Stuart. He stopped the kiss and looked directly into Vince's eyes. He was breathing hard.

"You're not going to stop, are you?" he panted. "You won't change your mind and start goin' `oh my god, oh my god' and stop before we come, right?"

Vince stroked his friend's back with his open palms, smiling slightly. "As long as I don't think about it," he said. "I have to just do it-not think. If I let myself think about it, I'll . . . I dunno what I'll do. I'll panic, that's certain."

"Don't think, then," Stuart kissed him again, deeply, his hot tongue stroking Vince's sensually. "Just . . . feel." He chewed Vince's bottom lip then sucked it into his mouth, closing his eyes.

Vince watched him for a moment through slitted eyes, focusing on the fascinating contrast of Stuart's black eyelashes against his pale cheek, then he abandoned himself to the feeling. He tried to simply stop thinking-shut down his brain and become a physical, sensual being and nothing more. No logic, no fear, no questions. Touching Stuart sexually was what he wanted more than anything in life, but Vince knew himself all too well. If he considered his actions for even an instant, he would snap. He knew that if he just got through it once-if they could both come just one time-then he'd be all right. The deed would be done and there would be no going back, hence no more reason to be afraid. So, he closed his eyes and breathed deeply, taking in all the wonderful sensations on offer at that moment; Stuart's clean, silky skin, his sweet, probing mouth, the gentle, urgent sound of his breathing, the heat from his swollen cock pressing against Vince's in his lap. Fantastic, all.

"Want me to keep telling you about Nathan?" Stuart whispered against Vince's ear.

"Don't you dare." Vince reached up and found, then gently pinched Stuart's tender nipples. He wanted to taste them, to feel them harden in his mouth. Leaning forward, he licked a slow line up the center of Stuart's chest then covered his left nipple with his mouth, sucking and nibbling the little kernel of flesh. To Vince's delight, Stuart moaned and pressed his body forward, into the touch. Vince cradled his friend in his arms, stroking his skin all over, everywhere he could reach it, knowing he was causing fine, tingling sensations and wanting more than anything to give Stuart pleasure.

"Oooh, that's so good," the brunette sighed, his fingers sliding over the short, golden hairs on Vince's neck. "I love that . . ."

Vince changed to the other nipple, giving it the same attention. He trailed his fingers down Stuart's taught belly, tickling the hairs just above the waist band of his shorts. Vince tugged the soft cotton fabric and slid them down off Stuart's hips. In one swift movement, the robe and the shorts were discarded and Stuart climbed back into his friend's lap naked, hard, panting. They kissed hungrily, fiercely, like they were trying to devour each other. Vince pressed him down on the couch, on his back and Stuart's hands pulled his shirt over his head.

"I want you to be naked," Stuart whispered. With expert dexterity and speed, he removed Vince's remaining garments-including his shoes and socks-never breaking their frantic kissing.

Realizing he was suddenly naked, Vince laughed a little. "Bloody hell, you're good at that!"

"Loads of practice," Stuart laughed, playfully, pulling him back for another deep kiss.

Vince's heart was hammering in his chest and he felt light-headed, but he still forced himself not to think about what they were doing. He just closed his eyes and melted into Stuart's body, kissing, being kissed, reveling in the sensation of being naked with this beautiful man-his Stuart, the love of his life and the perpetual bane of his existence.

Stuart was rubbing his erect cock against Vince's belly, the hot tip slick with pre-come. He moaned softly, reaching his hand down between their bodies to touch the swollen organ. Vince raised up on his knees and gently took hold of Stuart's hand.

"Now, now. That belongs to me," he admonished, softly.

Stuart writhed on the couch, his lean legs falling open wantonly. "Then make me come, Vince. Please, I'm dying."

"You want it to be over that quickly? We just got started." He smiled down at his friend, knowing the agony he was in-in fact, feeling the same agony, himself. But Vince knew that as soon as Stuart came, his mood would change. The chemical reaction caused by having an orgasm would alter his perception of their activities. He would become his old self-spiteful and harsh. He would undoubtedly say something hurtful that Vince would be unable to forgive so soon after finally being sexual with the man of his dreams.

Stuart tried to twist his hand free of Vince's gentle grasp. "If you won't do it, I will," he said, petulantly. "Please, Vince . . ."

Smiling lovingly, Vince moved his friend's hand down to his side, pinning his wrist gently against the couch. "You keep your hands off, Stuart Jones. This is my party." He scooted down slightly then bent over, placing a line of soft kisses down Stuart's belly. He rubbed his nose on the satiny skin, breathing deeply, loving the clean, musky scent of Stuart's arousal. Vince's mouth watered and he stuck out his tongue, touching the tip of it to the swollen cock head beneath him. Stuart groaned deeply, raising his hips up to increase the contact. Vince's hands gently held him down as he proceeded to run his tongue over the whole length of Stuart's erection. He couldn't believe this was happening and as soon as he let that thought get in, it started doing its evil work on him. Vince could feel the panic rising almost out of nowhere and he closed his eyes momentarily, hoping to blank out his mind and return to the primal being he was a moment before. As he froze for an instant, he felt Stuart's fingers lifting his chin.

"Stop thinking, Vince," he said, his smooth, sculpted chest rising and falling rapidly with his breath. "I'll have to pull your arms off if you stop now."

Vince smiled into those predatory, dark blue eyes and lowered his chin once again. He could do this. He knew he could. He just had to let himself think like Stuart.

Taking Stuart's cock in his mouth, Vince sucked the salty head gently, loving the way Stuart shuddered and sighed beneath him. His balls were drawn up close to his body and the muscles in his belly were tight as a drum. He was trying not to come but he wouldn't be able to keep that up for long.

Vince's own arousal pained him and he breathed deeply trying to calm himself. His instinct got the better of him though and he covered Stuart's cock with his mouth, sucking in long, rhythmic strokes. He felt his best friend freeze under him and Stuart's fingers gripped Vince's arms as his back arched with the force of his orgasm. Vince looked up wanting desperately to see Stuart's face as he came, but he had to be careful not to lose his hold on the spurting cock in his mouth.

Stuart's cheeks were flooded with color and his dark eyelashes stood out even more against the flushed skin. His curvy lips darkened and parted as he gasped out his breath, the spasms shaking his body roughly. He was the picture of carnal pleasure, beautiful and feral, completely unrestrained. He moaned deep in his throat and his fingers squeezed into the flesh of Vince's arms. Vince could tell the contractions were very deep-wrenching, almost-like this particular orgasm had been crouched in some dark corner inside Stuart for ages just waiting to escape. It had energy of its own.

Still trembling, Stuart collapsed back down on the couch, his lungs pulling for air, sweat glistening on his smooth torso. His dark curls clung to his face. "Oh my God, Vince!" he gasped. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me you were so good at sucking cock?"

Vince licked Stuart clean, lapping up what was left of the warm, thick semen. He tasted so good, so warm and earthy. Vince wanted more. He slid up next to Stuart on the wide couch, lying close beside him and propping his head up on his arm. "Would it have made any difference if I had told you?"

"I wouldn't have waited so long to do this," Stuart said, his eyes glinting mischievously. He rolled over to face his friend, touching Vince's lips with his warm fingers. "You're incredible."

"I wasn't even trying," Vince said and that was true. He'd been concentrating so much on not panicking that he hadn't really brought out all his favorite oral sex tricks. In fact, he was surprised that Stuart Alan Jones-who must have had a million blow jobs in his lifetime-thought little old Vincent Tyler was so talented.

Stuart smiled. "Cheeky." He leaned forward slightly and kissed Vince, gently inserting his tongue to taste his own flavor in his friend's mouth. "Mmm. Nice." Stuart kissed Vince's neck gently, rolling forward to put Vince on his back. "Your turn, luv."

Vince swallowed, still savoring the sweet musk on his tongue, and tried to relax. He was painfully hard, but he was still scared to death about what was going to happen after all this. What were they going to do after this little play time session was over? Go for a curry? Go to the cinema? Sit around the flat all day watching telly? All things they would have done on a Saturday afternoon before all this-before there had been any culmination of Vince's life long adoration of Stuart Jones.

On his slow, seductive traverse down Vince's belly, Stuart suddenly stopped and looked up at his friend. "You're doing it again," he said. "Thinking. Stop it."

Vince took a breath and started to say something, but Stuart interrupted.

"Zip it up, will ya? No thinking. Close your eyes, Vince. Just feel. Enjoy."

"I want to be able to look at you, though," he said, softly, the imploring tone in his voice betraying any chance he might have left of acting like this was no big deal.

To Vince's complete surprise, Stuart did not retort with a snide remark or a critical jibe. He just looked at his friend with his storm-blue eyes full of impish affection. "Oh, Vince. Look at you."

Vince cringed slightly, waiting-just waiting for the inevitable cruel remark. Stuart was going to call him a sad bastard or a twat or any one of his other favorite mean-spirited pet names. Any minute now, Vince knew that stinging smack was coming.

What came in its stead was a soft volley of kisses down Vince's belly. Warm breath, silky lips, wet, hungry tongue. Suddenly, his aching cock was engulfed in warmth and he heard himself moan from somewhere deep in the center of his body. He stroked Stuart's curls lovingly, like he'd done a thousand times before at any opportunity he found. He loved Stuart's hair, the alluring way the shining curls laid against the flawless skin of his neck. And then, at that moment, when his own orgasm was cresting like a wave, he found himself focusing on the particular silkiness of those curls and the way the still damp ringlets clung to his own fingers. Vince couldn't believe this was actually happening but he forced himself not to think about it-just be in it. Feel it. He held his breath as he came, shaking as his hot seed erupted into Stuart's eager throat. It was the best orgasm of his life-so extreme and draining-and when he finally let himself breath, Vince felt like he was going to cry.

He laid still with his eyes closed, trying to catch his breath and trying to make that moment last. He felt Stuart move on the couch after leaving one final, delicate kiss on the head of his spent cock. Then he felt the warm press of Stuart's body next to him on the couch, snuggling into the tight space between Vince and the back of the cushions. Opening his eyes for a moment, Vince saw Stuart looking at him, his handsome face pensive.

"Do you want to talk about . . ." he began, but Vince cut him off.

"No." He moved back a bit giving Stuart some more room, then he reached back behind himself for the white robe that was on the floor beside the couch. Vince draped it over them then he sighed, heavily, and closed his eyes again.

"Do you want to do anything more?" Stuart whispered, his fingers playing along Vince's naked belly under the cover of the robe.

"No," he said, his eyes still closed. "I mean . . . not yet. Not right away. I just want to . . . lie here for a bit, if that's all right."

Stuart kissed his forehead.

Vince took a deep breath, his heartbeat finally regulating. He savored the scent of their bodies next to each other, the combination of their perspiration and their individual male fluids made for an intoxicating perfume. He still wasn't thinking, he was just feeling, and Vincent Tyler had never felt more vulnerable in his entire life. In spite of that, he felt like he could just slip away into a deep sleep and that idea was extremely appealing. Vaguely, he knew that sleep was just a convenient and temporary escape from the inevitable confrontation ahead. Regardless, Vince snuggled into the crook of Stuart's neck and let himself relax completely.
Click Here to read
Part 2
DeAnna's
Home Page